[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>took a shit ton of MDMA this weekend >now I want to die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 07ypwFg.png (18 KB, 424x426) Image search: [Google]
07ypwFg.png
18 KB, 424x426
>took a shit ton of MDMA this weekend
>now I want to die

help me
>>
Serves you right, normalfag junkie faggot.
>>
>>27302256
It doesn't get any better, sorry
>>
>>27302256
Why do you want to die? Come down to harsh?
>>
don't listen to these memers. it'll pass anon. drink water and eat bread and listen to mellow music. smoke weed if you can find some.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456838226920.jpg (90 KB, 662x856) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456838226920.jpg
90 KB, 662x856
I took mdma last night with my friendos and one of them told the group about the time he got molested by his babysitter at age 7
>>
it'll pass. your body just needs time to restock its happy molecules.
>>
>>27302293
>coming down off this one drug? Take this other one
How do you druggies survive?
>>
>>27302256
how much did you take?
>>27303281
holy fuck that sucks kek
>>
File: mfw.png (231 KB, 643x537) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
231 KB, 643x537
>>27303313
>weed has a comedown
>>
> you want
theres your problem. silly mdma user, you should have eaten mushrooms
>>
File: ride.jpg (72 KB, 845x945) Image search: [Google]
ride.jpg
72 KB, 845x945
>>27303281
I hate how I can talk about anything on MDMA. This weekend I discussed in detail my problems with heroin and my family history with drug abuse to people I had just met for the first time that day. Cringed pretty bad when I was sober.
>>
welcome to suicide tuesday.
cept it's monday.
it'll pass. just sleep or play video games or do whatever you usually do for escapism.
>>
also the 5htp supplement is a good way to make the comedown easier.

dont take so much in one go you fucking rookie.
>>
>benzodiazepine withdrawal
>take antihistamines to sleep
>have a seizure and hallucinate
>contemplating suicide seriously
>also seriously contemplating seeking mental help, which somehow seems a more extreme resort

If I tell them the truth I'll never get a script for anything fun again in my life. But I suppose I can still just kill myself with heroin and downers if the meds don't make me want to live in a month or two.
>>
>>27303341
I didn't say or imply it did
>>
>>27303404
Whatever you do don't tell them you're suicidal. You'll be stripped of all your possessions, handcuffed to a wheelchair and dumped in the loony bin with a bunch of complete nutters that are far worse of than you. Any attempt escape will result in the police tracking you down and extending your time in that shithole.
>>
Same OP.
Except i smoked meth as well. Now im at work and have a full week ahead of me

>kill me
>>
>>27303775
Why do meth?
>>
>>27303775
>meth
Disgusting white trash
>>
>>27303781

To start off with

>6 pack of bourbons
>smoke a few pipes
>hit the clubs
>take the mdma

Fuckin good night mate. Then the next day you are forced to face all your lifes regrets, failures and fears at once. It feels like you have never been happy, and never will be.
>>
Drank a case of beer, drank 2 jugs of sangria, smoked meth ate xanax, ate dexemphatmine, and snorted ecstacy, on the weekend, yeah talk about suicidal
>>
>>27302256
same here but with opiates and i get a rough comedown why
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.