[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /meh/ here >over your depression but don't really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: meh.png-c200.png (648 B, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
meh.png-c200.png
648 B, 200x200
who /meh/ here

>over your depression but don't really care about stuff that much
>nothing really bothers you or makes you happy or sad
>don't hate life, but don't enjoy life either
>have a plain, but calming schedule

I don't have friends, a social life, or interesting things happening in my life, but I really don't care and I'm accepting of my position in life. It's like when you realize how amazing, beautiful, and complex the world is and how billions of interactions have occurred, had occurred, and will occur but it will end then restart or maybe nothing will happen, idk and idc who knows.

Like I just don't care about anything, it feels like nothing, not in a bad way and not in a good way.

Like very neutral.
Nothing really offends me, saddens me, fills me with joy, angers me, etc.

Anyone else know that feel?
But honestly, it doesn't really matter, or does it, maybe there is an answer, maybe there isn't, it just is.

It's like your dreaming, not a euphoric trance, or a prolonging nightmare, just empty (no negative notation implied) space.
>>
>>27302033
You wouldn't be posting this if you truly didn't care friend.
>>
>>27302143
caring isn't black and white. he's probably bored and this is a good place to talk about this topic. i'm basically the same way, op. i was depressed as fuck, horrible thoughts, social anxiety, neetdom, etc got a job last year and now it feels like everything has smoothed over a bit but the depression definitely did some damage to my brain. complete flat effect, i haven't really enjoyed anything in forever.
>>
>>27302033
Pretty much except for having a schedule. I think about becoming a suicide bomber sometimes. Or just go on an assassination spree. I need something to be passionate about and if I die horribly in the process then I kill all my birds with someone else's stone.
>>
>>27302033

It's an apathetic kind of feel. Combination between my personality and my antidepressants.
>>
>>27302186
>>27302186
>caring isn't black and white.

It really is, and if you can't see that then stop hiding here to try to re-assure yourself that you 'don't care' because if you didn't you wouldn't be bored. You wouldn't be here. You would do it like the rest of em. And end it or string it out.
Trust me kiddies, you do care and the sooner you realize you do and face those so called 'problems : ^ (' the faster you can achieve the not caring you so yearn. But not caring ain't as fun as you think. In fact it isn't at all. When you don't care there's only 2 ways out. Madness and suicide.
Black and white.
>>
>>27302033
/meh/ master race reporting in
>>
I achieved meh status before I fell into some serious depression

medication helped me achieve meh status once more

stopped meds and continued meh status once more
(thats a lie I cry at anything remotely sad I read or watch but everything else is meh)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.