[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fuck happened to this place? Serious question. I leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1457757614539.jpg (116 KB, 491x750) Image search: [Google]
1457757614539.jpg
116 KB, 491x750
The fuck happened to this place? Serious question.

I leave for 6 months because all the annoying normalfag and >fembot feeelz threads were making me suicidal and somehow since my absence this place has gotten worse. There's a "fembot" thread with 200+ replies full of attention whoring succubi posting pictures of themselves, giving earnest responses about their boyfriends, sex, children and other completely normalfag shit and not a single person called them out for being disgusting succubi normans. What the fuck. That's not to mention all the other normalfag threads in the catalog. I sincerely hope chink moot deletes this shit board.
>>
>>27302014
Everyone graduated to Wizchan, leaving the normies to slowly descend into madness and self deprecation.
>>
Normies are like a parasite, destroying communities. Nothing new.
>>
>>27302014
Join us.

It's nice.
>>
>>27302014
People either grew up or killed themselves
>>
>>27302014
I feel you, there's really nothing else to do other than lurk and view it from the outside just like they did to us. someday we'll become the majority again and reclaim this shit hole, but not yet.
>>
>>27302039
I've been going there pre-deletion. I was an /r9k/ crossposter up until 6 months ago because wizchan gets too slow to keep a neet like myself occupied, but since this place has fallen to the normalfags I just can't bring myself to come here anymore.

I guess that's what happens when you have a bunch of thirsty incels and no moderation. I don't know why I expected an improvement from 6 months ago, but I honestly didn't expect it to be this bad.
>>
>>27302116
*since pre-deletion
>>
lmao anon, people just grow out of those childish feels of yours and go outside more often :^)
>>
>>27302116
Did you ever use the wizardchan IRC before the deletion?
If yes, what was your nick?
>>
>>27302144
Nah, I never used the irc. I'm too much of a socially anxious person to ever attach an identity to anything online.
>>
>>27302179
I understand, you missed out on some good times though.
>>
File: 11.jpg (320 KB, 863x584) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
320 KB, 863x584
I haven't been coming here much lately.
It's just a fucking disaster at this point.

>>27302039
I wish we had more traffic over there.
>>
>>27302051
posting some attention whoring fembot thread or some anon asking dating advice is not "growing up"
>>
>>27302342
Please for the love of god don't advertise wizchan here. The last thing I want is these normalfags ruining the only place I can call home.
>>
>>27302371
Moderation is to strict over there for normalfags to shit it up.
>>
>>27302383
I don't think you understand how normalfag subversion works. It's a gradual process of camouflaging themselves as wizards and making the occasional subversive post that the mods let slide. Eventually lurking normalfags come out of the woodwork and start making posts in agreement of other normalfag posts. Then they start to realize there's more of them than they originally thought and start getting brave. Eventually they take to /meta/ and start trying to change the rules in order to open the flood gates and make the place more inclusive for their own kind. It's a very gradual process of subversion that eventually completely morphs the board culture.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.