[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm making a game called NEET Simulator. What sorts of experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1451340323347.jpg (91 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1451340323347.jpg
91 KB, 1437x908
I'm making a game called NEET Simulator. What sorts of experiences should I set out to recreate? What parts of NEET life best translate into a game?
>>
>>27301805
just boot up the sims and create a character that browses 4chan all day, jacks off a few times, eats cheap processed food and then goes back to sleep
>>
Maybe a battling negative thoughts portion.

Maybe finding a hiding when there's a knock on the door.

Struggle to get out of bed.

Struggle to fall asleep.

Maybe Braving a walk to the gas station at night?

Doing chores...
>>
>>27301835
>>27301839
hahaha good bants wagies, but let's be real here. no true NEET superman lives like that.

there should be something like an option between working on a symphony and going to wageslave's house to fuck his wife. that would be very realistic.
>>
>>27301805
The ability to buy games and tendies with GPB.
>>
>>27301805
theres nothing to simulate; just make an algorithm to post on r9k about how great being a neet is with some sample text about wagekeks or something
>>
>>27302057
How about having to learn to cook your own tendies? Doing some volunteer work? Helping your mom do dishes?
>>
File: 43hgd.png (144 KB, 183x333) Image search: [Google]
43hgd.png
144 KB, 183x333
>>27302057
>lets be real here
>>
Apathy.

The key to any NEET life.
>>
>>27301805
>2016
>NEET simulator
>not including american politics as a game mechanic
>>
File: smugwojakjoystick.png (54 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakjoystick.png
54 KB, 800x400
>>27301805
This sounds like a fun game. My suggestions: help your parents, apply for more tendiebux, create new types of food or art, nightwalks, daywalks, funposting, night drives, photography, read or write books, make videos.
>>
Add stuff like making videos, talking about the black pill, or about how their time is up your time is now. Give the option to make a podcast or rap songs
>>
>>27301805
Make it a dialogue based game. You will need your convince your parents to give you money for stuff. The game eventually gets harder and then you need to convince them to not kicking you out of the house. Its kinda like a survival game, but indoors
>>
>>27303514
That's one skill tree. If you fail you have to talk with a social worker and get welfare or disability
>>
>>27302735

>Trump repping for slobbish American NEETs

sounds about right
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.