[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1454888746702.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1454888746702.png
440 KB, 633x758
IM DONE ROBOTS

ITS TOO MUCH

I DONT WANT THE REST OF MY LIFE TO BE LIKE THIS

IM GOING FOR THE NAVY. BIOMECH ENGY MAJOR IN UNI. I WANT TO BE THE KIND OF MAN THAT MAKES MY oneitis FEEL GOOD. IM DONE WALLOWING. IM DONE COMING UP WITH EXCUSES.

THERES TWO TRAINS BROBOTS. ONE TRAIN IS SPARKLING GOLD AND FUCKING AMAZING. ITS GOT ALL THE VIDYA, TENDIES, TAIWANESE CARTOONS, SEX TOYS, YOU NAME IT. PROBLEM IS, IT NEVER LEAVES THE STATION.

SECOND TRAIN, ITS SHITTY. ITS UNCOMFORTABLE. THE SEATS ARE CRACKED, SHITTY CHINESE PLASTIC, THE MOST FOOD YOU'LL GET IS WEEKS OLD PRE-PACKED PEANUTS. NO SAFETY BELTS OR E-BRAKES ON IT. BUT IT GOES FROM THE STATION EVERY THIRTY MINUTES.

IM TIRED OF WAITING.

I WANT TO SEE WHATS AT THE END OF THE LINE.

WILL IT BE WORTH IT? THATS UP FOR ME TO DECIDE. GONNA HAVE TO WADE THROUGH THE NORMANS TO GET THROUGH. WISH ME LUCK.
>>
>>27301170
Ull just be disappointed....i was...
>>
>>27301170
Do it. Do it for me.

I came to the same conclusion you did and was going to sign up. Literally the day I made up my mind I was in a car accident that ruined my chances of being accepted forever.
>>
>>27301300
I have to do it for myself first.

But I'll carry that with me, wherever I go. I'll do it for you too.
>>
File: 1455498653807.png (795 KB, 852x960) Image search: [Google]
1455498653807.png
795 KB, 852x960
>>27301170

"Whatever you do, know that it was your decision, so that makes it a valid choice. That was what you wanted, so that makes it worthwhile."

Now go out there and make us proud anon.
>>
>>27301427
You have no idea how much this means to me.

I'll do it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.