[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bed, Wed, Behead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: thoughtfulbourbon.png (58 KB, 299x172) Image search: [Google]
thoughtfulbourbon.png
58 KB, 299x172
/r9k/, I'm curious to know who you'd choose to do what to in the Kill/Fuck/Marry game, and why you chose who you did. Your three options being Lara Croft, Princess Peach, and Chun Li.
>>
bed chun li, wed lara, behead peach

li got dem thighs
lara is a "strong independent" female
peach is an attention-whore who cucks mario on the reg
>>
>>27301012
Fuck Chun Li
>wouldn't want to marry a non white

Marry Lara
>Amazing body and accent

Kill Peach.
>She's a bitch for fucking over Mario for decades. She put him through hell for the pussy.
>>
>>27301051
Chun Li? More liek Chun Ki lololololololol
>>
File: peachy.png (611 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
peachy.png
611 KB, 900x900
Kill Lara Croft
Fuck Chun Li
Marry Peach
>>
File: Chun.jpg (22 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Chun.jpg
22 KB, 300x400
>>27301012
Marry Chun Li

couldn't care less about the rest
>>
Fuck chun li
Marry Lara
Kill peach

I've always wanted to fuck an Asian

If you marry sex is 99.9% of the time going to happen

Peach is a fucking annoying whore and I honestly cannot enjoy Mario because of her
>>
Marry chin li
Kill princess peach and fuck Laura croft
>>
Kill Lara Croft
>She's a crazy bitch and would probably try to kill me anyways based on the delusion that I am in some way obstructing her path to an artifact

Fuck Peach
>Because she seems like a good lay (otherwise why would Mario keep rescuing the bitch) but I don't have the time or money to keep getting her rescued

Marry Chun Li
>Full Package: In shape and would probably get my ass off the couch. Plus dem thighs, and Asians don't age until they hit like sixty. Also good homestead protector.
>>
Kill: Lara Croft
She's hot but that's about it. Not enough value.

Fuck: Chun-Li
Dat ass, them thighs. Basically beat out Lara Croft in how much I want to fuck her.

Marry: Peach
Literally give to live like a King. Why would you not choose Peach?
>>
>>27301516
>wanting to be king of the mushroom kingdom
>being at constant war with turtles armed with guns, flaming whips, car-sized robots with sharp teeth, weaponized plants, ghosts, reality-altering paintbrushes, sentient boulders, the undead, pirate ships, and more?
>having your army being composed of mushroom-hat-donned midgets who cower in fear

>this sounds like a good idea to you
also, marrying used goods... baka
>>
File: 1369020635526.jpg (70 KB, 305x318) Image search: [Google]
1369020635526.jpg
70 KB, 305x318
wed: Chun Li
bed: Lara Croft
behead: Peach, easily
>>
>>27301516
>giving up the perfect woman like chun li
>being a complete whore instead
no thanks
>>
>>27301012
Princess Peach is literally useless, so off with her head. Flip a coin for who to fuck and who to marry: they're both liable to get themselves in short order anyway. Dangerous fucking professions.
>>
For Peach and only Peach I would.
1. Wed
2. Behead
3. Bed
In that order.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.