[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Stop complaining and just LIFT anon! >Change yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 19
File: IMG2016-03-08-15-46-35-1.png (2 MB, 1440x1408) Image search: [Google]
IMG2016-03-08-15-46-35-1.png
2 MB, 1440x1408
>Stop complaining and just LIFT anon!
>Change yourself and girls will want you!
>>
>>27300920
He's on his way. And girls will probably already take notice of him.
>>
>>27300920
>girls
>lifting for girls
>not lifting for boys to practice for idk_
>>
>>27300920
at least pick someone who looks like he actually lifts
>>
>>27300942
yeah just needs a decent haircut, get some better frames or better yet contacts, and lose the acne and he'd be a solid 6/10
>>
>>27300920

If he had a better haircut, dropped the glasses and washed his fucking face he would probably do just fine.
>>
>>27300920

maybe if he started wearing contacts, washed his face, and ditched the lloyd christmas bangs, he'd look decent.
>>
>>27301001
that beak and weak chin have cursed him for life.
he should keep lifting and hope he can grow a beard some day.
>>
>>27301001
>washed his fucking face

The idea that people with acne don't wash their faces is pretty annoying. If washing was all it took to avoid acne, then no upper or middle class kid in the developed world would ever get acne.
>>
>>27300920
He looks a LOT better though, it's just a bad angle and posture.
>>
>>27301042
This.

Acne is largely hormonal, you retards. Yes, skin hygiene may play a role in, but it's mostly insignificant.

Also, this guy is clearly a manlet. He looks like he's 5'7 tops.
>>
File: WXrVfSV.jpg (56 KB, 610x813) Image search: [Google]
WXrVfSV.jpg
56 KB, 610x813
Just lift breh

Hot gamer guuuuuurls will throw themselves at you
>>
>>27301094
Even with that tattoo I'd consider fugging him.
>>
File: 1450128470500.jpg (26 KB, 274x321) Image search: [Google]
1450128470500.jpg
26 KB, 274x321
>>27300942
>And girls will probably already take notice of him.
oh come the fuck on
>>
Lifting is mostly genetics

>/fit/fags won't tell you this though
>>
>>27301042

Acne comes from a shitty diet. Seriously, quit eating shit. Quit drinking fucking mountain dew. If you drank water and water only and switched fries and big macs with green beans and fruit you'd never have a pimple again.

How does it feel knowing you permanently scarred your face from being a moron who eats garbage?
>>
>>27301192

Not the same anon, but it feels like shit, man. Thanks.
>>
>>27301192
Your diet does not dictate if you have acne or not.

You're not a dermatologist and you have no real scientific research to validate your claim. You're posting meme science on an imageboard. Acne is hormonal.
>>
>>27301231
Acne isn't just one thing. It can be a lot of things. So that's why it's good to wash your face often, eat right, minimize stress, and get your vitamins. Also don't pick that shit.
>>
>>27301265
>vitamins

Still waiting on you to cite your sources on this. I mean, Google is right there, if you're scared.
>>
>>27301231

It does quit with the excuses so you can go back to smearing your face with greasy fast food and clogging your pores.

I know for a fact that I'm right because when I get lazy and have nothing but burger king and pizza for 5 days and lay off the washing, my face breaks out. Always get some nasty large ones that take weeks to go away. When I eat right, drink nothing but water, wash my face 3 times a day and change my pillow cade every night or every other night, my face is clear.
>>
>>27300920
get rid of the coke bottles, get a decent haircut, get on some accutane and nigga he made it.
>>
>>27301231

dumbass doesnt realise oil in foods come up through the skin
>>
File: 2016-03-21 02.55.11.jpg (947 KB, 1439x2460) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-21 02.55.11.jpg
947 KB, 1439x2460
>>27301353
Okay, I did it for you.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/acne/basics/causes/con-20020580
>>
>>27301285
>not taking a cheap multi vitamin along with skin/hair/nail health vitamins
>>
>>27301382
Vitamins haven't been proven to have any significant benefit, and some cases have been proven detrimental.

You don't know what vitamins, how they work, how your body processes them and how much you actually need.
>>
>>27301420
being a faggot isn't beneficial to your health either but that doesn't seem to stop you.
>>
File: 1455230701523.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1455230701523.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>You just gotta lift, bro! You'll 100% look better
>>
>>27301381

Bullshit. Then why do I literally feel a pimple coming on when I let my face stay greasy for too long?
>>
>>27301438
>can't back up anything I'm saying so I'll just AYYY

>>27301443
Because your pores are clogged, you idiot. That grease isn't coming from your food unless you're literally rubbing grease on your face. Your body naturally produces oils and how oily your skin is is largely genetic.
>>
>>27301439

Literally nothing wrong with the first and last guys.
>>
>>27300920
the difference between ya all and this faggot is that he is fit and healthy

sure, he is ugly as all hell, but so are you

he's got the body on his side, you've got your neckbeard
>>
>>27301480
Hey dumbass, read what this guy said>>27301379

Why does my face get shiney after pizza and donuts when I just washed it?
>>
>>27301420
Well no shit, don't overload on your rare vitamins unless your doc gives you the go ahead. Daily multi vitamins are sugar pill tier. There is no way they are going to hurt you unless you're allergic to an ingredient. Then you've got your common vitamins, calcium, joint health, biotin, heart shit for grins and giggles because it's cheap. Unless you take the whole bottle in one go they're not going to hurt you.
>>
>>27301515
So you trust the words of an anonymous memeposter over actual dermatologists?

I mean, you can easily check and see who's information is more valid, but you'd rather insult me and be condescending while clinging to your old wives tale.
>>
>>27301481
The 1st didn't do shit with his back muscles and did way too much on his abs. It's not attractive. Plus his head doesn't match his body
>>
>>27301094
This guy looks 8/10.
If he just takes off his glasses, he'd look great.
>>
>>27300920
He needs a haircut and contacts.
>>
>>27301543
>overloading on greasy food has no considerable affect on the skin health of the person
Gee fuckin' willickers anon, thanks for setting me straight.
>>
File: just.jpg (19 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
19 KB, 500x495
>>27301439
THIS MAKES ME SO DEPRESSED PLEASE STOP POSTING IT
>>
>>27301539
Man, I really hope you don't actually believe what you're saying. I really hope no one is this ignorant in the age of instant information. Do you not question your beliefs at all? Like, you're not even the least bit curious as to if there's any validity to things you believe?

I'm telling you idiots to check reputable sources or at least cite something but you keep coming at me with memes.

This board is hilarious.
>>
>>27301595
>vitamins don't help you in any way shape or form
Thanks man, where would we be without you anon.
>>
>>27301581
I literally posted a link with the actual causes of acne, accompanied by a pic of acne myths, including the myth that eating greasy foods causes acne.
>>
>>27301439
I don't understand. Most girls would fuck all of those guys. They are all 9/10, and lifting got them there even though they would be considered 3-4/10 without lifting.
>>
>>27301615
You'd be richer if you stopped wasting your money on shit that did nothing for you.

Your body pisses out most of those vitamins which are all mostly filler. The amount of daily vitamins your body needs to function is microscopic.

But I'm tired of memeing back n forth with you shitposters. You win, I'm a cuck.
>>
>>27301623
>greasy carby food
>blood sugar spikes
>not in any way related to acne
>not one bit
>no sirreee
>>
>>27300920
Your choices are to be fit and ugly or unfit and ugly.

Fit and ugly has ways to hide ugly. Unfit can't hide unfit.
>>
File: 1437560144000.png (645 KB, 862x720) Image search: [Google]
1437560144000.png
645 KB, 862x720
I want to start lifting, but I just don't know how to do anything.

I have no weights or anything. Plus, he gym scares me because it's full of Chads and Stacies.

I could do it if I had a lifting buddy
>>
>>27301662
>losing millions over a $5 bottle of hair/nail health pills that lasts for 2 months and has in fact fixed my fucked up nails
Alright man, sure, you win this round!
>>
>>27301192
You're dumb as fuck lol
>>
>>27301663
Carbs make your blood sugar spike, not grease. And what does that have to do with your face's oil production?
>>
File: 1455574507192.webm (546 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1455574507192.webm
546 KB, 800x450
>>27301640
>They are all 9/10, and lifting got them there
>>
>>27301192
Nice b8

oregon
>>
If he
1.got a decent hair cut
2.got less silly looking glasses or contacts
3.wasn't a social retard

he'd be fairly attractive
>>
For males, facial attractiveness plays a very little part. It's like 75% body, with the rest being style or confidence.

If he got a decent haircut, shaved those hideous sideburns, maybe got a tan and some contacts, he could be a solid 7/10.
>>
>>27302130
>facial attractiveness plays a very little part
STOP
LYING
>>
>>27301439
Other than the balding 40 year-old and the facially deformed kid that's in that pic twice, they all look fine.
>>
>>27302146
Really, as long as you aren't totally deformed, lifting will not only give you a more defined neck/chin/jaw, but most girls will also be willing to overlook your face for your body. Sure, having a shit face is going to stop you from attaining the 9-10/10, but you can still reach pretty good levels of attractiveness.
>>
reminder to never trust a man's opinion on another man's attractiveness

all the people ITT saying these guys are fine, don't mean shit. because they're straight men rating other men.

women are way harsher critics when it comes to appearance. all you fucks saying "face doesn't matter" or "these guys look good" do not know women or how they think. women are fucking brutal.
>>
>>27302202
This.

What men deem to be attractive in another man isn't comparable to what women find attractive in men.

I don't have the pic, but there's a graph that gets posted here which shows the wild disparity in how men rate women and women rate men. To women, most men are below average in looks.
>>
>>27302146
As long as your facial structure isn't actively shit, you COULD be attractive. And it has to be real shit.
>>
>>27300942
>people walk around with their shirts off
>>
>>27302327
No, but he' be able to wear tight-fitting shirts.
>>
>>27302358
tip: women think you're a douchebag if you do that and aren't chad
>>
>>27300920
He's in good shape and has a decent face, just needs to get a way better haircut. More muscle mass maybe as well?

He also needs that "sparkle in the corner of his eye" which you can get by socializing and fooling around a bit.
>>
>>27301094
He only needs a haircut.
>>
> obese hideous permavirgins shitting on fit somewhat nerdy looking guys who actually have the potential to have sex

Pretty pathetic desu. These guys aren't Chad but they're better off than a bottom tier robot. The only thing that honestly will make a man unfuckable are absolutely hideous looks or a really pathetic personality. A genuine robot has one or both of these features, and really is objectively inferior to even below average guys. Robots like to pretend that only Chad gets laid, because it makes them feel as if they aren't a tiny minority. But they are. Even sub-normies have sex. Women prefer Chad, but will go for the closest thing to Chad she can find. Bottom tier women will be getting with guys who have very little in the way of Chad points. It is the true anti-Chad, his complete opposite, who remains a virgin forever.
>>
>>27301192
tfw
>had perfect face but was fucking fatass who only ate hamburgers, cakes and drink cola
>itstimetobecomezyzz
>for about 3 year ive kept my diet based almost only on chicken and rice
>quite ripped body, but now my face looks like a pizza

if i could i would fucking killed you for saying this
>>
>>27302368
Not him, but although skintight clothes might not work well unless you have a handsome face to add to the picture, properly fitted clothes are very much doable.
Fitted clothes showing a lack of a (skinny)fat belly and showing proper chest size combined with maintaining good posture can make women notice you well enough. I already have that as a mere not even lifting ottermode average looking guy. It certainly beats having baggy shapeless clothes in terms of women noticing you.
>>
>>27301761
This, 100%
I took a weight's lifting class in senior year of high school, and I actually thought it was fun. I was healthy, and fit, and I didn't feel like shit all of the time. Now I'm fat as fuck and depressed. If I only knew how to properly work out (since you can get really hurt if you do it wrong)/work out with someone, I'd be golden.
>>
>>27301169
>m-muh genetics i s-swear
>time to s-sit in front of a screen eating trash and not moving for 14 hours
>b-but genetics m-made me this way

in b4 face and height meme excuses
>>
>>27302711
Exercise might have raised your testosterone levels which are related to acne.
>>
>>27300920
He just needs to change his hair and get rid of that shitty-ass beard.
>>
>>27304090
Acne is 80% genetics. Educate yourself, imbecile.
>>
>>27300920
Just blows my mind how someone can spend so much time and energy to improve their body yet ignore something so fundamental as a haircut. Dude is probably a turbosperg, unfortunately.
>>
Post more ugly ripped guys
They're fascinating
>>
>>27300920
If he worked on his posture and groomed himself a bit he would look decent.
>>
>>27304090
If we're all being honest here, excercise has very little impact on weight loss, so being a fat fuck boils down to diet. Unfortunately, diet is such a nebulous term that even people who's entire career is built around it can't come to a proper conclusion on what works best, not even for "Everyone" but just as a general guideline. It's kinda sad, but fuck it.

In order of importance for anyone who genuinely wants to improve.

80% diet, 20% exercise.

Lifting>>>>>>>>>Running for weight loss.

Running is pretty good for battling depression though, so incorporating it later on (assuming fat fuck mode activated) is best.

In any case, none of this matters if you're not willing to put in the effort required to gain and apply discipline.
>>
>>27300920
This is literally 100% true. Girls will want a guy who wants to improve over a manbaby r9k user any day.
>>
>>27300920
There is literally no downside to being in shape.

Betas just hate hearing they can fix their life with a little effort. They hate effort. They'd rather act like entitled brats and pretend they are victims. Sounds like feminism.
>>
>>27304883
Keep coping, ugly gymcel
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Found this on tinder recently

>just lift and be yourself and the girls start pouring in!
>>
>>27304820
B-but everyone always said running is best for weight loss. Care to explain?
>>
>>27304883
I don't even understand what you mean.
>>
>>27304913

>that face

poor guy. he'll never make it
>>
>>27304927
Meant to reply to this one
>>27304894
>>
>>27304913
>not knowing that's a disgusting land whale and a male stripper
>>
>>27300920

He still looks like a greasy faggot, only with more muscle.
>>
>>27304915
Myself and a few friends were all like 50+ pounds overweight in high school, so we ran around the track at lunch every day and lost a good deal of weight. Chad and the football douches called us lap band geeks for a while, though they stopped when we got results. Diet is extremely important, too.

Weightlifting may be better for you and/or better/easier in general, we didn't try it as we found it easier to stick to a routine when all together at school.
>>
>>27304915
Cardio has long been viewed as the ideal, because it seems like it exerts the most effort. For weight loss, it isn't the ideal for two reasons. First being, it leaves you feeling hungry afterward, in which case you'll eat more than you burned, leaving you in a worse state if you accept the CICO argument. Second being, it doesn't develop much muscle mass.

Muscle Tissue requires a certain amount of caloric maintenance, increasing mass in that regard also burns more overtime due to that need. A "noob gainer" can expect to gain around 24 lbs of muscle mass over a year, if following a proper lifting routine throughout, assuming ideal situation. That isn't to say you're magically going to gain 24 lbs, more like you'll change your structure and gain around 20 lbs in muscle tissue throughout your body. Second year can expect around 12, third can expect around 6. From there, it's mostly Genetics and how dedicated you are to your lifting routine.

Assuming you gain 20 lbs of muscle, that's an addition to your TDEE or Total Daily Energy Expenditure, roughly how many calories you burn throughout the day by doing nothing. The secondary effect of lifting while losing weight gives you tighter skin and reduces the impact of long term heavy weight. It isn't perfect and only some will manage to "Fix it all" for that shirtless look, but it's still better than running.

>>27304967
Good on you, Anon. High School is, hormonally, one of the best times to lose excess weight. Doing it with friends is even better. Weight lifting would have given you a more Chad-like look, but none the less, you lost some serious weight and stuck to it, at the end of the day, that's honestly the most important thing. Consistency.
>>
>>27300920
get rid of the glasses
trim your hair to 1mm
hit the roids for 6-7 months
shave that shit where your beard should be
easily 8/10
there is a way for all of us, just takes time and chemicals
also a sense of style
>>
>>27304992
Quality post. What's your view on low carb high fat? Seems pretty promising to me.
>>
>>27305070
I've personally had a lot of success with it on multiple occasions. The trickiest part, for me at least, is outside influences. No one accepts "I'm on a restrictive diet and it's going to make me sick if I eat some of this shit". They take personal offense, so I've taken to just trying to politely decline and say "Oh I'm just not hungry, thank you. Had a big lunch."

IF you can stick with it, it's quite promising for overall weight loss. Definitely something that requires a bit of up-front studying, I would suggest either Good Calories, Bad Calories or the more layman friendly Why We Get Fat and What To Do About It, both by Gary Taubes.

If you really enjoy a deep in depth look, Good Calories, Bad Calories is the better read. Taubes wrote WWGFAWTDAI after many readers praised the information in GCBC, but wanted something their S/O or someone important to them could read without feeling so daunted. So it's the TL;DR version in a sense.

And please for the love of god, do not treat it like it's the second coming of Christ. The sheer number of people who go full Apple Product Zealot about it drives away people who would genuinely benefit from at least trying it.
>>
>>27305152
I knew I felt skepticism about the whole CICO deal coming from you, I'm on the same boat. I like the lchf approach and have also lost some weight on it, but can't follow it thoroughly right now. I plan to do it in the future and ascend to ottermode.
>>
>>27305235
After reading GCBC, I can't accept that CICO is the only solution, the only factor that matters. It doesn't logically make sense, being off by 40 calories a day, over a decade, puts you into obese territory. 40 calories is about 1 bite out of a hamburger. =/

I don't outright decry CICO, but I definitely don't ascribe to it, either.
>>
>>27305252
Yeah, of course calories are relevant, but CICO is overly simplistic and doesn't translate well to the real world. It seems to me that a smart way to go about dieting is to find a good macro ratio for each individual.
>>
>>27305351
Agreed, but good luck explaining that to the population at large.
>>
>>27301192
>tfw had a chad friend in hs who would drink Dr pepper and eat McDonald serial times a week
>face was clear as a babies butt
>tfw Joe drank mostly water and avoided oily food since my mid teens
>had painful cysts until I was 19-20 and I still get then every now and then
I hope niggers rape your moms boypussy faggot
>>
>>27301353
>one 70 IQ normie retards acedote is more valid than what dermatologist experts say
kill your self.
>>
>>27300920
At least he found religion. That must give him some joy.
>>
>Lifting for girls

Advised by nobody ever. Go to /fit/ and literally 100% of the replies will be telling you this is a bad idea.

Not sure what OP is trying to accomplish. Nobody is actually stupid enough to think this is a good idea.
>>
why , always lift for Girls ???

why not lift for SELF-Esteem . LIFT bc I want to look better.

why always take the poor second position in society , AS if men are Replaceable and worht nothing.

i hate that mindset.
fuk you R9K for being happy with low standards.
>>
>>27306806
I'm guessing this is your first visit to /r9k/, people always advice you to lift in order to be attractive.

>>27306930
But we are replaceable, men are just worker ants, nobody cries over dead worker ants
>>
>his face isn't bad!
shut the fuck up, oh my god

show that pic to any woman and they'll rate him a 3
>>
>>27306988
that is true , but its up to you(self) to be important enough so that people notice you.

first step is to change that freaking mindset of low standard, that we like to hang on so much.
>>
>>27306930
why woudl you want to get self esteem and good looks if not for girls?
>>
>>27306930
You sound like a braindead retard. There's plenty of things that increase your self esteem besides lifting regardless of what these gold gym shills try to say. Get a real hobby use your brain make some friends idk
>>
File: 1456112198765.jpg (634 KB, 810x1236) Image search: [Google]
1456112198765.jpg
634 KB, 810x1236
>using muh genetics as an excuse not to take care of yourselves

Lmao. Stay skinnyfat anons.
>>
>>27301439
The top and bottom rightmost guys are pretty much just fucked over by their chin/jaw and otherwise would be decent looking guys.
>>
File: 1455644869481.gif (484 KB, 400x416) Image search: [Google]
1455644869481.gif
484 KB, 400x416
>>27307135
>Stay skinnyfat anons.
Okay. I will.
>>
>>27307135
B..but I have muscular dystrophy.
>>
>>27307055
self esteem is the whole package , it gives a better quality of life. incl the pussies you will get.
>>
File: 1457487523431.jpg (143 KB, 525x688) Image search: [Google]
1457487523431.jpg
143 KB, 525x688
>>27300920
>taking selfie with glasses
how bad can your sight be that you cannot even put off your glasses for a second when you take selfies? also the shitty beard, if you can't grow it then cut it.
>>
>>27300990
Yes he's probably Chad to all the ugly girls and nerds he's on top now
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>27307135
>posting normie meme man

>>27307036
Only high status men are important, it's too late for that shit
>>
>>27307062
fuk you , faggot.
"well most fuckers around here think always that external things needs to change to get better in life.

you even have faggots here , crying about foreskin , and saying that that is the reason they live like that.
>>
File: 1457013232257.png (304 KB, 352x462) Image search: [Google]
1457013232257.png
304 KB, 352x462
>>27306930
how will lifting give me self-esteem

>because you'll look good!

okay, i'll have muscles. that won't fix everything else.

lifting seems like a waste of time honestly
>>
>>27306930
Why would I care how I look? I'm not a fag.
>>
>>27307262
it does work , i used to lift before i got neet .
and i can tell you , women were more approuching me and it did give me a good vibe and i think my vide was different too when i was lifting .
i was little bit bigger , more open chest , clothes were fitting better , all felt good.
i did more shit too , i clearly felt different .
>>
>>27307312
>why , always lift for Girls ???

>i can tell you , women were more approuching me
>>
>>27307279
"look" i dont mean the face area , you faggot , FYI am not a faggot .

i meant like lift for the gains and how it looks and what you want to achieve.
>>
>>27307330
read carefully !!

when i lifted , for MYSELF. not for girls.

Women on the streets were approuching me more. i noticed that difference. i was like WTF..
it was definiatly bc i changed , and the change made my vibe different , i felt it in some weird way , less anxiety and stuff.
>>
>>27307367
okay but what if I guarantee that I'm too ugly for any woman to notice me even if I was ripped

would you still truthfully recommend it, and why?
>>
>>27307385
well what else are you going to do this year? watch more anime?
>>
>>27301120
>>27301555
>>27302446
Are you guys serious? It looks like he broke his fucking nose
>>
>not lifting for the sake of lifting

you fucking deserve being a cuck if you don't lift just because.
>>
File: 1449508068806.jpg (64 KB, 517x455) Image search: [Google]
1449508068806.jpg
64 KB, 517x455
>>27307505
>for the sake of lifting
>lift just because

Why would I put in hundreds of hours into an extremely physically strenuous activity "just because"? That's the most retarded shit I've heard.
>>
>>27307385
"ugly" is a term everybody can use.

people look at me as if commited a crime , like i am some homeless person.

whent to a store to buy something , somebody tips my shoulder , i turn around . i see a couple where the chad says to me that i need to shave that shit from my face (trying to grow beard).

i was like WTF.

even if i try to ask something most of the time they get this scare reaction .
so i know how it feels to be different than the rest.

somehow when started lifting, things started change , felt more like "dont give a fuck" , just went on my business without thinking about others, just felt good. much less anxiety trough my body , body felt solid.
>>
>>27307570

because it's enjoyable?

faggot
>>
>>27301094

Change the hair and remove the glasses and say hello to Chad Thundercock.
>>
>>27301192
>eat like garbage
>haven't had acne since I was like 17
>when I get it it's not bad at all

It's not like everything is black and white
>>
>>27301094
Not sure what's worse, his face or his body
>>
>>27301761
I used to think like this but honestly people don't give a fuck about you at the gym. I went to the Y and it was a lot of people minding their own shit, lots of kids and old people running/walking. It's not nearly as scary as I thought.

Just look up how sets/reps work, a little routine and some tips for feeling better/before and see if it's for you. I don't think I'm gonna get into lift mode but I'm definitely gonna get a bit toned before the summer.
>>
>>27301094
All he honestly needs is a rhinoplasty. Hew glasses and haircut wouldn't hurt.

He doesn't have the best face but it isn't fucked beyond redemption.
>>
>>27307570
You don't have to put that much time into it, exercise is just a generally smart thing, feels good and makes your body and mind 100% clearer
>>
>>27300920
>lifting for girls
>not lifting to be the swolest guy in the room
>not lifting so you can dunk on niggas
>not lifting to just feel better
Kill yourself OP
>>
>>27307817
>because it's enjoyable?
even /fit/ doesn't think this
>>
>>27300920
iktf
still waiting for my swollen knee joints and tendinitis to recover because i lift like an autist.
>>
>>27300990
>he just needs some
>tfw it always turns out i'm doing something wrong
it never ends
>>
>>27308222

who cares what others think?
>>
>>27308282
you can't win senpai
why even bother playing
>>
You know what I see the most these days? Grown ass men with child's haircuts.

They think that caring about their hair makes them seem unmanly so they keep the same short, boring hairstyle till they go bald.

If your hairstyle is older than your clothes, change your fucking style.

Also, do not sport facial hair until you can sport decent stubble.

Seriously just look in the mirror more often, who cares if it's unmanly bitches don't care about that shit.
>>
>>27300920
>that haircut
>those glasses
>that posture
Also it was barely a transformation, dude still doesn't look like he lifts.
>>
>>27308282
>anon realizes that self-improvement it's an endless cycle of bullshit.
You've finally reached the Truth
>>
>>27308312
>yes goyim get a $500 haircut, you won't find love if you don't sport a expensive haircut
There's no difference between a $5 haircut and a $99.99 haircut
>>
>get a new haircut
>ditch the glasses
>shave off the sideburns
>buy some skin product

seriously it's not that hard
>>
>>27308203
>>not lifting so you can dunk on niggas
Lol this is entirely genetic, my dad never lifted weights a day in his life and was a high flyer. Why does /fit/ think doing squats and box jumps will make you able to jump like Nate?
>>
>>27308430
>believing the genetic meme
Sure there are people that can jump high without any training but you can work on that shit like anything else.
Bet you're one of those retards that think that you can't learn to draw because you don't have any talent
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
should i lift
>>
>>27308512
>athletics aren't influenced by genetics
Post a video of you dunking
>>
I don't know I just kinda wish people would stop trying to convince people who don't want to put any effort into their lives to do that. You can lead a horse to water..
>>
>>27300920
I'm sure women are thirsting after short ugly physically fit men with weak jawlines
>inb4 losing body fat will make your jaw stronger
>>
>>27307262
It's scientifically proved to make you feel better
>>
>>27308661
Yes, and start taking care of your face aswell.
>>
>>27308661
You should fix your nasty fucking hair first
>>
>>27309011
What the hell is wrong with my do?
>>
>>27308994
bullshit

fucking myth

I've been regularly exercising for the past six months and I still feel like DOOKIE
>>
>>27309044
You need a haircut and moisturize it. You also need to trim your beard so it looks neat.
>>
>>27309045
http://www.helpguide.org/articles/exercise-fitness/emotional-benefits-of-exercise.htm

It's not a myth
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>27309158
It used to be a lot longer
I want to shave it all off
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 350x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 350x521
>>27309248
I recommend this cut
Also shaving it all off is a good choice.

Add regular exercise (at least an hour three times a week) and you'll look 100% better
>>
>>27309248
Um I don't know why anyone wants you to cut your hair. You're hot. Also, don't shave
>>
>>27309951
>Just fuck my shit up: the post
>>
>>27310480
Sorry for having an opinion that isn't the same as yours
>>
>>27309248

you look good your face would really be complimented by a nice body, just try to clear up that acne and like the other anon said find a way to make your beard look better

hair looks fine
>>
>>27310536
Yeah, but I'll let you have the right to post your shit opinions
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.