[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am fucking drunk But my fellow Robots...I just wanna say that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 17
File: IMG_9318 - Copy.jpg (27 KB, 308x298) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9318 - Copy.jpg
27 KB, 308x298
I am fucking drunk

But my fellow Robots...I just wanna say that I love you guys. Really. I do.

I don't judge any of you guys. Each of our lives is a story. A fucking story. Nothing more, nothing less. And all of them is interesting. All of them is reasonable. They, ya know, they tell the 'whys' and all that jazz.

But anyways, I'm drunk. I feels good, real good. And when I'm like this all my crazy stupid thinking seems to calm down and relax and I see things a bit better. A bit more calmly. A bit less anxiously. A bit less...well shitty.

So remember that my anons, my senpai or pham...or just family.

Life is a story.

And I'd read your story.

>pic related, my favorite Pepe. The one that I embody.
>>
were all brothers in pepe

<3
>>
That was very nice of you, anon.
>>
Thank you, you made me smile and now I think I can sleep now
>>
Always gotta keep some liquor on me to calm the nerves. Comfy post OP.
>>
File: 1437344976397.jpg (81 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1437344976397.jpg
81 KB, 800x850
>>27300919
It's the bond we all have, the bond we all know, and the bond we all keep secretly, hidden from the normies around us - which makes it all the better, something to cherish...for not all things of beauty need to be said out loud, nor snap chatted or saved or liked or disliked.

We are all brothers

>>27300954

No problems phamilia, telling the truth is easy and good for you. And it was nice of you to reply, to hear a a voice in the night of drinking alone...well, no longer alone now.

>>27300966
I am glad! I'll sleep in a bit as well I think, just not yet. But sleep is good, hard to come by at times, especially the restful good kind. I hope you get that though. That good sleep where you forget about all of this stuff, this reality stuff, and slip into a dream land of the fantastical.

>>27300982
Exactly, it takes the edge off. That edge that has been sharpened more and more the older we get and the more stress we pick up and weighs down our shoulders.

And yeah, I'd like a comfy thread if you're up for it.

>comfy music song just found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPbBhvv6GI8&list=RDDPz_lkRJPq8&index=19
>>
File: 1444141062244.gif (70 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1444141062244.gif
70 KB, 500x446
A bumpy bump
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 722x349
I was already drinking a little and this post inspired me to get more drunk. Crazy how an anonymous post on a little known website can reach people around the world and affect them. Do your best, OP, at least try for something. Godspeed.
>>
File: file.jpg (64 KB, 358x323) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
64 KB, 358x323
Thanks for this famalam. You made me smile. Keep living the good life mate. Cheers.
>>
File: 1430677636818.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1430677636818.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>27301523

I'll have a drink with you my brother Anon, another swig of this cheap whiskey.

And yeah...that's the one, one of the few good things, about this thing called the internet isn't it?

Sure, there's tons and tons of bull shit. There's a massive amount of manipulation via the social medias and all the click bait...but there's these moments. These times when we, we Robots, put aside all the crap and speak the truth.

That's how we affect each other. In these small places. In these small moments.

Now, let's take a swig and enjoy the night

Next song! A classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXlzci1rKNM
>>
File: 1452447434704.jpg (50 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
1452447434704.jpg
50 KB, 499x500
>>27301596

I am glad I made you smile. Really and truly, it's good. Because I know that we're alike and because of that...well because of that I know what it means to actually smile.

So you smile my famalam. You smile until it hurts, you know, that good kind of hurt. And don't you feel bad about it.

You deserve it. And you know I'm right!
>>
>>27300872
I'm drunk too and I love you too :)

What I wouldn't give to have r9k magically transported to one location right now and have to get drunk af together. The chaos and feels would be delicious
>>
Damn...this is the most genuinely nice thread on 4chan I've seen in a while. Nice fucking work OP
>>
File: 1452442815386.jpg (10 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1452442815386.jpg
10 KB, 250x230
>>27301776

Right?

You know, maybe when we pass on...when we finally expire, and you know...like kick the bucket and all that, maybe then we can do that. Maybe then we can have a drink with each other. One on one.

We can laugh, make fun of all these 'supposedly' big things that we worried about and just laugh at how trivial they really were, being as how we can now truly see just how trivial they are.

We can do that, sitting with some grade A booze next to a creek or a smoky bar and just laugh. I'd like that Anon
>>
File: 1452283122761.jpg (34 KB, 654x639) Image search: [Google]
1452283122761.jpg
34 KB, 654x639
>>27301847

Thanks Anon! I appreciate that you've enjoyed it. I really hope that it's made your night better and that for a moment, or a second, or even a split of a hair, it's made you feel good.

And that what more, that you'll let that good feel pass onto the next moment and maybe even the moment after that.

After all, there is no future or past...only the present...so why not make it last?

So go ahead Anon, smile, post, kick back with a drink and enjoy the night. This moment is all that matters.
>>
Felt shitty this whole day about flunking out and then seeing my crush who rejected me start fucking around with some drunk asshat at a party...but it's nice to know that I can still find kindness in strangers online. Thanks man...I feel a bit less like killing myself today
>>
File: 1448757195494.jpg (71 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1448757195494.jpg
71 KB, 499x499
>>27301923

Ya know, I could say that women that go from drunken ass hats are dumb bitches who don't deserve you. Really, I could say this bull shit cliche stuff...but I won't.

And you know why?

Because I know...I know that you already know this. It's true, she's dumb and life can be shitty like that. That's just life and it sucks.

But right here Anon...right here my Phamilia, in this moment, we're not dealing with her. She's nothing.

Right here in this moment there's only us. There's you, me and the rest of our robot family.

So sit back, enjoy yourself, and let it all flow out.

If you can have a drink, then have one. Let it relax you. If not, then just take a nice deep breath, smile from ear to ear and let that laugh get out of your lungs.

You deserve it. Trust me, you do.

You're with your pham-phams now Anon.
>>
>>27301999
I'm glad I can still find nice people like you here during my suicidal times man...I know I shouldn't be angry at her and the flunking out thing...but it's that feeling that never goes away though...that burning sense of imminent dread in the pit of my stomach. Like a molten branding iron hovering above my bare intestines.
>>
>>27301611

Really though OP, you bring up a good point. We all have our own stories and they are all worthy of a novel or script. The lives that aren't worth a book are the ones that pass without any major setbacks. Write your story down and save it, it will be a record that you were here. I've got mine, I documented over a year of my life (a saga). It's fun and makes you think.

New song for the late night bros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlHqtUsnL64
>>
File: 1445357858249.jpg (145 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1445357858249.jpg
145 KB, 659x609
>>27302078

Know this my pham-pham, you are not the only one that experiences this.

I myself, I literally make stuff up in my head. One day I'll dread that I've done something terrible, like that I'll run over a child on accident, or that some I'll be convicted of some crazy crime and spend my life in prison, or that I'll suddenly get some 4 year old bill that's racked up thousands of dollars in interest! I look at my past, at some of the dumb things I did and I worry and worry about them. I think about how I 'could' have fucked up, even though I didn't, and imagine what would happen if I 'did' and then believe that I did!

It's crazy how we can get our brains in a tangled mess. How we can loop it all around and lose sight of the moment. Of the 'here and now' and not see things how they 'really' are.

That's the thing, we sometimes (many times) stop seeing how things 'really' are, because we we get so worried about what 'could' happen.

That's what causes our guts, your guts even, to heat up like that. That causes that dead. That terrible fear of what could happen.

And you know what, I can't tell you what will happen. Hell, no one can!

But what I can tell you is that tomorrow, as you know, the sun will rise, you'll wake up from an amazing dream...and the next day will begin. A day where anything can happen.

For all you know the world might end, or a solar flare will destroy all electronics, or you might even get ran over by a car!

It's all so damn chaotic...and that's the thing. It's all chaos (it's all KEK really).

And you have to embrace that. Embrace that you don't know what will happen...and enjoy knowing that you're not responsible for it.

Also enjoy knowing that others feel like you do. That you're not alone and that we get you. That we don't judge you...and that you're family.
>>
File: 1452439629518.jpg (31 KB, 300x470) Image search: [Google]
1452439629518.jpg
31 KB, 300x470
>>27302084

Thanks Anon!

I gotta admit, me and another robot came to this conclusion the other day. Basically, I ran into a rut and due to my mental problems I hit rock bottom.

We talked and talked and well...I finally felt better, felt that peace from the realization. I wanted to share that. To share that with my senpai-senpaitachi here.

Also, nice song. Listening to it now and enjoying it!

>pic related, my and my robot friend the other day when I was in the dumps and feeling the itch to blow my brains out
>>
>>27302178
i know this thread was supposed to be about smiling...but this post had me near tears OP...but in a good way. Feels nice to know other people have similar feels

Also consider becoming a therapist mane. You have a gift
>>
File: 1453654844671.png (102 KB, 373x391) Image search: [Google]
1453654844671.png
102 KB, 373x391
>>27302268

Not gonna lie, it brings me to near tears knowing that you feel the same way. This shit tears me up so bad some days that when it gets bad I feel like I can run off the edge of a roof. But because of you, and other robots, I don't do that...and soon the calm comes back and I realize how silly I am.

And over time...I begin to feel more and more...well good, and not wanting to run off a roof. I remember the truth of it all.

And thanks, I appreciate hearing that. I actually work a regular job at a hospital with patients in really bad conditions so I get to see people who are on that threshold a lot.

I'm not a doctor or anything. Just that guy that changes out the sheets, smiles and chit chats with the patients, gets their food and takes care of them when they're most vulnerable.

Best job I've ever had.

And it feels even better after hearing your input.

Thanks Anon, thanks familia
>>
>>27302359
Hey you're probably the guy the patients appreciate the most anon...kudos to you for being able to work at a hospital with depression. Shit takes courage....

And yea it's great that despite all the fucked up ideological hypocrisy that runs the world I can still come here and find a place where others EMPATHIZE with my problems rather than the fake sympathy I get from my usual friends...always followed by some demand to go to another party and try getting laid. If it were only that easy...
>>
File: 1428437265050.jpg (58 KB, 528x498) Image search: [Google]
1428437265050.jpg
58 KB, 528x498
Okay guys...

I'm about ready to fall over phamphams

But here is a my last song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxnqSTzq6-w&index=22&list=RDDPz_lkRJPq8

I want you to hear this...no, I want you to listen to it, let it flow over you...and let sleep follow after it...follow after it as you smile.

Because I'll be smiling.

And maybe...just maybe we'll all go into that fantastical sleep realm...all of us smiling together.

Love you Anons...love you my phammila.

Remember that
>>
File: 1430683584053.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1430683584053.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>27302594

I get that a lot from them. I guess you connect with people that you get so physically close to. People that are literally on the verge of death and are suddenly having their asses wiped, their food spoon fed by you and their needs connected to your actions.

Thank you, that means a lot. And yeah I just turn it off. Hard to explain but...well when you're helping to give water to someone that is dying, literally on death's bed with their young son watching you give their father water well...well it's an experience that is just...well I don't know what haha!

And yeah, happiness doesn't come from having sex at a party. Really, it doesn't. It comes from the self. It comes from finding it on your own. From that unique thing...that thing that only you know about.

You know what is Anon, I know you do.

And when you accept that, well...things will be even better. Trust me, and then...well then that smile will be internal. Not just on your lips, but inside you. In that thing called a soul, a spirit, an energy.

It'll come Anon. You just have to be open and...and accept yourself.

I know you can do it, and so do you.

And during it, before it, and after it, your phamphams will be here, your fellow robots
>>
>>27302671
Ironically I only clicked on this thread because the girl who rejected me loved Pepe pics for some odd reason..but sweet Jesus I'm glad I did. Yea I guess seeing others in physical pain really helps bring out the altruism in you...even if youre struggling with your own pain of a different sort. Guess it just helps to get out of your head a bit...see things from a perspective not as mentally clogged up as your own. Reading your posts helped me a lot today man...honestly I was considering running away about three hours ago but I think I can finally face reality. Who knows man...maybe we can one day look back and think about these posts and laugh at how far up our own asses our heads were.
I think I'm actually smiling now...
>>
Don't get a hangover OP.
Roblox
>>
File: ChinUp71.png (214 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
ChinUp71.png
214 KB, 460x345
I've always wanted to make a documentary or a movie about us.
It has to be made by one of our own.
Tell our story. Get it to the world.
I honestly believe our isolation could lead to sweeping social change and the inclusion of "outcasts" in life.
The whole anti bullying campaign went a long way. Maybe... maybe we could make the future brighter for the younger robots.
>>
I'm about to go off to sleep, but I've really loved this thread, and figured I should give at least something. Sure it's not on any sort of topic, but if any of you are in the mood for some sweet-sad short stories, here you are. Sleep tight and sweet dreams everyone, I wish you good days and nights.
http://www.arvindguptatoys.com/arvindgupta/littleprince.pdf

http://www.scribd.com/doc/5317469/Robert-Fisher-The-Knight-in-Rusty-Armor
>>
File: supamonk.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
supamonk.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>27300872

I really do love this place. I've watched every community online that I valued crumble. We're the insane fuck ups of this world and here we can prop each other up in the face of annihilation.

Forever alone. Together and fucked up on whatver cheap wagecuck booze available
>>
>>27303593
What other communities were you in anon?
Maybe we are fellow kindred spirits. Exiles of the same lost home
>>
I love you sad, pathetic, toxic, faggets too.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.