[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw everyone hates you >you're the most worthless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>tfw everyone hates you
>you're the most worthless person who ever lived
>>
>>27300846
People always find reason to hate other people cause they can't understand their behaviors.

When someone hate you unfortunately. they go tell other people about you to hate you even more. People that you might or might not know.
Kinda hypocrites how humanity function right ?
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1779x1395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1779x1395
>tfw you don't even love yourself.

I keep telling myself one day at a time steady does it but it seems life is taking too long.mi just want to finish my duty so I can return to my eternal slumber.
>>
File: 1451543683759.jpg (11 KB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
1451543683759.jpg
11 KB, 224x250
>>27300846
TeIl me something I don't know.
>>
File: 420.jpg (195 KB, 983x1013) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
195 KB, 983x1013
>>27300846
that makes two of us
don't make me sad tho
it just makes it easier to hate others back
>>
File: 1450172372767.jpg (360 KB, 638x991) Image search: [Google]
1450172372767.jpg
360 KB, 638x991
>>27300846

No man is completely worthless. He can always serve as a bad example.
>>
>>27300846
I don't hate you anon. No matter what.
>>
>>27301032
You don't even know him. Stop pretending this means something.
If you knew him, you would hate him just like everyone else does. Or are you insisting that you are a special snowflake?
I doubt that.
>>
>>27300846
being hated by everyone would actually be better than being invisible t b h
>>
>>27301052
this, it's like i'm constantly wearing harry potters invisibility cloak when i'm out in public. Probably because ugly people just go unnoticed owing to there prevalence
>>
If everyone hated me, I think I would just go die with a grin on my face. That would make it much easier. Whenever I've tried to I haven't been able to stop thinking about my mom.
>>
>>27301090
eh ending your life is a lot easier said then done, it's a huge psychological barrier
>>
>>27301090
idk why you still care
I stopped caring a long time ago, best decision I've ever made
>>
>>27301090
But ever breath you take is a subtle "fuck you" to those that would take joy in seeing you dead.
If everyone hated you, it'd actually be pretty comfy (assuming you take pleasure in being a burden on those who dislike you for no particular reason.)
>>
>>27300846
People discriminate against me. But it's hard to put into words why, so I don't get any special protections. But if you're born black you get a free ride.
>>
>>27300846
>mom's drunk again
>mom's telling you how she should've aborted you again
>mom's telling you how nobody will ever want to be with you again
>mom's comparing you to your deadbeat uncle again
>mom's telling you you're not a real man again
>mom's declaring that she loves your sister more again
>mom's using showing her affection while making sure you see again
>you wonder what that feels like again
>you think about how you ended up like this again
>you wonder why she never loved you again
>you wonder if you'll ever get better again
>you visualize yourself being 40 and living alone in a shitty apartment in the bad side of town again
>you wonder if you'll kill yourself then and if anyone would come to your funeral again
>you're getting angry again
>you remember that you alone didn't cause this and should be the only one punished again
>you start to fantasize about buying a gun again
>about waking up one night and pulling it out of the gun box and walking into their rooms again
>about waking them up so that they're aware of what's about to happen again
>about emptying the mags into their bodies while they beg for forgiveness again
>about turning the gun to your head and just fucking ending all the bullshit once and for all again

fuck sundays amiright?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.