[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you take advantage of an intoxicated qt girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: wud u.jpg (104 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
wud u.jpg
104 KB, 640x800
Would you take advantage of an intoxicated qt girl?
>>
>>27300565
I would not take advantage by my definition: no rape, no touching her when she's passed out, or too drunk to consent.

Perhaps I would by her definition: hook up and then regret it in the morning so claim you were raped so you don't have to take responsibility for your poor choices.
>>
Yes
Most sex happens when the parties are drunk so why shouldn't I get on that train?

I probably wouldn't have the bravery to fuck her but I'd at least jiggle her boobies around.
>>
>>27300565
No. I'd be too worried that she'd throw up on me.
Also I do feel like it would be taking advantage.
>>
No, I don't want false rape accusations desu
>>
No. I would not be in that situation anyway because I am saving my virginity until I find a chaste wife, or else death. Propagating my genes doesn't give me satisfaction enough to make it my life goal.
>>
yes, but I would wear a condom
>>
>>27300565
>take advantage
Only SJWs believe sex while drunk is taking advantage. Are you a filthy SWJ, OP? Also, to answer your question, no because most women are in fact SJWs and would accuse me of rape.
>>
no tbqhwuf
>>
>>27300565
No. Especially not with the idols. They are the purest angels.
>>
>>27300565
>you faggots will never smoke meth with a 7-8//10 cutie until she kisses you and thrusts her dripping pussy at you

I was too spun beta and autistic to do it at the time though honestly
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (69 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
69 KB, 501x585
>>27300565
Yes.

>She passes out
>Put a camera in a room facing her
>Take off my shirt, socks and trousers
>Go playing vidya games till morning
>Wait for her to wake up
>"You rapist, rapist, dirty pig, how could you, I'm taking you to the court"
>Pretend she got me scared
>Arrange a meeting with a good lawyer
>Get called to the court
>Listen to all of the false accusations
>Pull out the disc with the video at the end
>Sue her $$$ for defamation
>Donate all money to anti-feminist charities
>>
File: 1457581839481.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1457581839481.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>27300565
>blonde 8/10 housemate comes home drunk
>open door, she says "I forgot ma keys" and makes pouty face
>she comes in, stumbles into my arm, goes "oops"
>guide her to her room
>tell her to go to sleep
>she wants me to read her a bedtime story
>tell her "once upon a time a girl was drunk and wouldn't listen to her housemate then it rained for seven days"
>about to close door
>"anon don't go to your room, you always go to your room"
>tell her "yes because that's where I live"
>the others aren't home
>go to my room, sleep
>hear her humming some song through the walls

this was 4 years ago pls rate my autism
>>
>>27300565
Only if I were intoxicated and the circumstances of my life dictated that I'd want to.
>>
>>27300862
8/8 top autism would autism again probably
>>
>>27300565
I wouldn't touch her but I'd ejaculate all over her again
>>
File: fun slide.jpg (70 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
fun slide.jpg
70 KB, 599x600
>>27300565
No. I'd much rather be a virgin than lose my virginity to someone who doesn't want it/isn't thinking straight
>>
>>27300565
Hell no. I'm not rich and I'm not white, I'd go to prison for the rest of my life
>>
I have passed up opportunities in the past, but it seems to be pretty normal to "take advantage" of drunk people.

If I get the chance again I hope I'll just do it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.