[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok /r9k/ tonights the night i can feel it in my chest. its time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: black.png (2 KB, 1169x573) Image search: [Google]
black.png
2 KB, 1169x573
ok /r9k/ tonights the night

i can feel it in my chest. its time to kill myself.

i wanted to live stream it, but i dont have any type of camera to do it with.

whats the fastest way to do it, besides a gun? i dont want to be able to back out. im so scared of backing out again. ive tried pills and at some point after passing out i threw them up.

i tried hanging myself but i didnt tie the knot right (i know, i cant even fucking off myself correctly) so i was just slowly choking and let myself off the rope.

i wanted to try the helium method but i want to do this tonight. i want to do it right now.

tl;dr whats the fastest and preferably most painless way to kill yourself besides a gun
>>
Bro, if you got what you wanted do you think you'd want to fucking kill yourself?

No, there is no household way to quickly and painlessly kill yourself. If you want to go painlessly you have to put some fucking work in. If you want to go fast you have to buy a gun.

Either way it requires some effort, which if you were capable of we wouldn't be here right now. So just go jack off and fall asleep and we'll see you here tomorrow.
>>
>>27300139
If you do find a way to off yourself then all I have to say is I'll miss you anon. I don't know you personally but fuck this kind of hit my feels
>>
dont do it man, you can do so much more with your life

pick up, live somewhere else and get a job there. start a new life. learn, grow, and then do something else

itll all turn out fine, just have faith and keep working hard
>>
>>27301425
>>27301337
Fuck I hate all of you on this board. You're complete normie assholes all the time, then when someone says they're gonna kill themselves, everyone gets all sentimental. Kill yourselves. Asshats.
>>
Jump off a building, it will be a fun way to go

Whatever you end up doing, let us know about where you are just to look up media coverage
>>
>>27301493
i kind of agree, but im not an asshat 80% of the time, im generally pretty kind to alot of people
>>
>>27301493
>Fuck I hate all of you on this board. You're complete normie assholes all the time, then when someone says they're gonna kill themselves, everyone gets all sentimental. Kill yourselves. Asshats.
Le edgy man
>>
>>27301855
Nah, go fuck yourself. Leave this man the fuck alone. Let him die in peace.
>>
>>27301881

you got a bit of problems bud. seems like you have some sorting out to do
>>
think about the people you havent met yet, and how many good times you have to spend if you choose to make an effort.

u have so much more to do anon, hope it all works out, it will if you put your mind to it, dont give up
>>
You backed out because you don't want to die. Be like any other animal and fight til the end. You will feelgoodman in your deathbed later in life knowing u fought like a man and at least saw what the future held. Besides, your friends and family will be devistated. I had a friend kill himself and it ruined his family.
>>
>>27302129

best comment on this thread
props man
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.