[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have got a story to tell you, robots. I would like you to read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1434749261615.jpg (35 KB, 639x681) Image search: [Google]
1434749261615.jpg
35 KB, 639x681
I have got a story to tell you, robots. I would like you to read it.

I have always been a beta. Like most of you I love to stay at home and play videogames or read or whatever and, well, I do not have many friends nor I am good at making friends.

I deal with a lot of psychological problems which I am not going to explain because you all people probably know what the deal is already; schizo, bipolar, DID. Not that bad, verily.

I had a best friend. She was one of the few people I could talk to without trying to hide something. She is great. As you might expect, I fell in love with her, without having any ambition, knowing well I could not be with her.

Time passed. We always did everything together, which was not a strange thing until some days ago.
We were messing around like we always did. Keep in mind that for me, it always felt like heaven, since I have always been in love with her.
The point is, some days ago we were on a date, that is what I am calling it know, but at that time, it was just the same thing we always did, we ended up in my house and after some time we went to bed. She was sleeping in another room when she woke up crying in the middle of the night and came to my room; a nightmare, apparently.
She told me something about her not being able to move and that someone was watching her from the door. She was being as open as she could.
I tried to make her feel better and well... In the end she just said that she loved me...
Yeah, you might know I did not believe it. I was the one who was dreaming. But no, it happened.

Now, after some days. We are a couple, people.

I just wanted to share my happines with you, guys, now that I am living the life I always dreamt of. And to let you know that if there is hope for me... Then there is hope for all of you. Please, go ahead and try.
>>
File: lava_pepe.jpg (91 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
lava_pepe.jpg
91 KB, 800x800
Fuck you, you piece of shit gay faggot normie. You came here for ONE REASON, and it SURE AS FUCK wasn't to make us feel better.

No, you suffered as a beta for your entire life like the rest of us. Your heart is shit, you have no empathy left. You came here to FUCKING BRAG and you know it.

You are emotionally numb, so numb that you can't even enjoy the fact that some gross moldy cunt is dating you now, so the only way to leverage your new relationship is to use it to make the rest of us feel shitty.

NOW GET OFF MY BOARD YOU DUMBSHIT NORMIE. I FUCKING HATE YOU.
>>
>>27299908
Both you and OP are fucking losers. He wrote the dumbest story I've ever made the mistake of reading, and you, like a total faggot, showed the whole world your little dick.
>>
>>27299908
This right here

Fuck off OP, there is no hope for you if you have no friends and you should know that.
>>
File: fuck outta here.jpg (97 KB, 574x629) Image search: [Google]
fuck outta here.jpg
97 KB, 574x629
>>27299908
i was about to post "get off my board" ironically
this guy did it
wew lads
>>
>>27299960
>>27299933
Well, I tried. Maybe I was bragging a little bit, yes. But I really wanted to spread some hope. I guess it did not turn as I expected...

>>27299960
Keep trying. They will eventually come.
>>
>>27299829
Hello, welcome to the robot de-registration application desk. Before you can leave r9k, you must provide proof that you are no longer a robot. We will accept proof in the form of her tits.
>>
>>27300070
You're here forever. No leaving, even if you make it. It's in the terms and conditions.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.