[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do grown women love Disney movies? Why do grown men love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1412974688906.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108 KB, 400x381
Why do grown women love Disney movies?

Why do grown men love action/superhero/sci-fi/fantasy movies, TV shows, and vidya?

Is it a western cultural thing?
>>
>>27299827

What are adults "supposed" to like?
>>
>>27299827
They don't grow up.
>>
I like both.

I love animation and I love sci-fi and fantasy. I like some good action too.
>>
>>27299827
Why does anyone love anything?
>>
>>27299827

Because advertisement is a powerful thing.
>>
>>27299841
Literature, theater, coffee, music, creative hobbies such as writing/painting/drawing/sculpting/etc., politics, athletics, so on

Y'know, like adults?

>>27299848
Seems like it
>>27299854
Die
>>27299946
Instinct and preference
>>27299969
A damn powerful thing
>>
Movies where...

>The girl gets the most alpha man in that universe
>Gets drama whilst it being very safe really
>Gets to wear pretty clothes
>Ends up with everything she wants
>More often than not ruins a less desirable man on her way to the end

Gee, I wonder.
>>
>>27299973
>Literature, theater, coffee, music, creative hobbies such as writing/painting/drawing/sculpting/etc., politics, athletics, so on

What if I told you you could do all of these and still watch movies and play vidya?

Call 555-WEWLAD today to order our DVD set "How to enjoy multiple things"
>>
>>27299973
How immature of you to think enjoy certain mediums or types of stories is limited to your age.

Can you stimulate your prostate with your nose considering you have your head shoved so far up your own ass?
>>
>>27300074
This was my theory
>>27300078
>What if I told you you could do all of these and still watch movies and play vidya?
I'd rightfully call you a manchild

>>27300108
>How immature of you to think enjoy certain mediums or types of stories is limited to your age.
Yes! There is nothing wrong with grown ass men and women enjoying things targeted at underdeveloped humans with chimp tier IQs

>Can you stimulate your prostate with your nose considering you have your head shoved so far up your own ass?
Yes! Anyone who points this out is pretentious!

Mommy and daddy said so!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.