[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /r9k/, I've been having a shitty day, and nothing makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: lucy-van-pelt[1].jpg (88 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
lucy-van-pelt[1].jpg
88 KB, 1024x768
Hi /r9k/,

I've been having a shitty day, and nothing makes me feel better than helping someone else out, so this is not the designated THERAPY THREAD. If you have anything to ask, anything to get off your chest, post it here and I'll try to help you out in whatever way I can.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 236x236
>>27299370
FUCK YOU LUCY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mTWIvEOPpcM
>>
>>27299417
I'm sorry friendo, I should have let you kick that football. I was being a bitch :/
>>
File: spoiled.jpg (5 KB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
spoiled.jpg
5 KB, 200x160
my milk spoiled
>>
>>27299370
I guess it's only fair that I start. I've been crushing from some MD I took last night, and in addition I won't see my girlfriend for a month, so I'm a bit upset about that.

>>27299488
I'm sorry to hear that, bro. I think your best course of action is to buy new milk.
>>
>>27299370
How do I take some I hate out of my head? Was constantly humiliated by this person and now I can't stop feeling an intense feeling of revenge all the fucking time. Thing is, I don't even meet him anymore.
>>
>>27299561
You need to forgive and forget them. I used to not get along with the guys at my school, but once I left I was just happy that I never had to deal with them again. Get something fun in your life, go out with some friends and you'll find that your life will come before ruining someone else's.
>>
File: eb0152ac127d37edb115cffcee677dfa.jpg (426 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
eb0152ac127d37edb115cffcee677dfa.jpg
426 KB, 1200x1200
Heya OP
Gonna go in for Orientation at Lowe's on Tuesday for my position as a Seasonal Assembler. I'm not nervous or anything, really looking forward to it.
>anything to get off your chest
Uhh...
Lately we've had this stupid dog staying at our house. It belongs to my little sister's friend's mom. But the dumb bitch can't take care of this stupid dog, let alone her own daughter. It just pisses me of that she's trying to slide this dog towards us and abandon all responsibility for it.

That's all I guess.

>I've been having a shitty day
Do you wanna talk about it?
>>
>>27299599
I tried to forgive but its hard because it wasn't just a school kid, but my own father. And thing is, even if I forgive him for what he's done to me, I still can't forgive him for the things he done to my mother. And he was supposed to be at the very least an understanding person, but instead he was a hostile, violent, primitive type of man that only cared about what he thought was right.
>>
>>27299632
Congrats man! I'm glad you're excited for it, it's honestly gonna be great, best of luck to you.

Hey, friends are friends. Her mum might be a bitch, but if your sister really likes this friend then you'll have to deal with her shitty relatives. It's shitty, but just something that came come with friendships.

Yeah I think I'm just upset that I got into a relationship last night (we were dating beforehand though), and right off the bat I won't be seeing her for a month. In addition, she's the least affectionate person I know, and I feel like that's really important to me. I've talked to her about it and she said that she'll work on it, so there's nothing I can do but wait in that regard.
>>
>>27299727
Oh god shitty parents are the worst. My stepmum abused me as a child, and I still haven't fully forgiven her, but I have distanced myself as much as possible from her. I think in that respect you just need to get some space and in time it'll mean less to you. What might help is talking to your close friends about it when the time is right, cause getting stuff like that off your chest is really therapeutic.
>>
File: big smile.png (74 KB, 250x270) Image search: [Google]
big smile.png
74 KB, 250x270
>>27299727
Hey man not OP I'm not saying every experience is the same but.
I kind of know your feel, my stepfather has put me and this family through Hell and back.
He's nearly killed me, he's abused me, verbally and physically.
I used to be utterly terrified of the man (to the point where I would piss in my toybox at night instead of going to the bathroom for fear of waking him up)

But he's put himself through the wringer, even went to prison after he nearly killed me, and has done all sorts of things for the family now.
I've forgiven him a long time ago, even if he does fuck up every now and then, we're all human and I know that we all slip up from time to time. Still, I'm a little nervous around him, and I hate asking him for things. I always have to spend half the day wondering how I should ask him, and catch him at a good moment.

Even if you do find it in your heart to forgive your old man, you will still feel that burning feeling in your heart until you can really come to terms with what he's put you guys through.
I know that, because I can still feel the fear and anxiety coursing through my veins sometimes when I talk to my pops.

Its very likely that he was raised the same way by his parents. I found out that my stepgrandpa used to abuse my dad the same way he did me.
So in that, I found a way to forgive him for the way he turned out.

tl;dr
Its hard to forgive and forget and even if you do, those feelings will linger within you.

>>27299785
This too. If you have some close friends, talk to them about it. If not, talk to your mom, even some siblings.
Most of all man, don't be afraid to cry, or all out bawl if you need to.
>>
>>27299785
Im sorry about this thing with your stepmother. But thanks, I'll see if I can find someone to talk about it, maybe a therapist after all.
>>
>>27299837
That's pretty much it. People don't have an excuse to be shitty but they have their reasons.

And thanks man. I can't talk to my mum about it because my stepmum is my mum's wife and she was there for all of it and I can't really talk to my dad since he wasn't around too much so he's more of an acquaintance than a father. But I have told some of my friends and I've told my girlfriend about it, so it's fine, I've gotten it of my chest. To be honest, it's in the past at this point and it doesn't really affect me anymore, it's just something that happened to me - i'm more worried about what's happening with my gf and stuff.

>>27299860
It's cool, man. And yeah, go for it, it'll really help out.
>>
File: deadpool.jpg (114 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
deadpool.jpg
114 KB, 720x480
OP I am in need of help.
How the hell do I stop procrastinating when I need to work the most? It turned my life from hell to superhell.
>>
>>27299947
Oh god I have the same problem and I don't really have the magic solution. The best I can say is to get some discipline (different from motivation) and maybe read up some guides online? I'm sorry I can't really help man :/
>>
>>27299947
However 1 tip i can give you is to stop spending time of /r9k/. This board is a time-sink.
>>
>>27299947
Here's a good inspirational video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0 I'm going to listen to it again tomorrow, make notes, and work on more self improvement
>>
File: thewordknives.gif (680 KB, 288x162) Image search: [Google]
thewordknives.gif
680 KB, 288x162
>>27299370
>alcohol withdrawal
>they choose now to tell me not to drink
>mfw
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.