[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp I have a date tomorrow. My second date of all time. So far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1449585171485.jpg (42 KB, 492x647) Image search: [Google]
1449585171485.jpg
42 KB, 492x647
Welp
I have a date tomorrow. My second date of all time. So far I have a 100% fail rate.

I need your help. I know its this is the last place I should ask for help on a date, but I don't trust anywhere else. PLEASE I CANT FUCK THIS UP.

HOW DO I STOP BEING SO NERVOUS
>>
xanax

do eet
>>
Tell a joke to lighten the mood

Just say:
"Do y-y-you Do you h-hhhhaaaaavv do you haaave uh arefrigherator at your house, because if its walking you should g-go caaaatch it"
>>
Kill yourself and go on the date as a corpse.
It worked for Bernie in Weekend at Bernie's 2
>>
aw, you are supposed to be a little nervous
just don't put so much weight into your date
what is your idea of failure? not fucking?
>>27299271 benzos or a drink could be useful but if you're inexperienced you could embarrass yourself
have a routine before your date, i do some bodyweight exercises, have a cigarette, shit, shower, groom, then listen to a comedy album on the way
>>
>>27299252
Don't show up. The only way you can win is to give her some doubt about the power she thinks she has over you or anyone else.
>>
>>27299252
you have to experience it before you can stop being nervous
anxiety is a response to a broadening of experience. just remember one thing and one thing only:
>you do not own her

you're insecure because of the prospect of "losing" her when in reality she was never yours and your meeting with her was completely by chance.
>>
Oh dear OP, you're going to fuck up. This doesn't look good at all, I hope you manage to find to get by without spilling all that spaghetti.
>>
If you put the condom on before the date then you'll be less nervous that you can't be spontaneous and stay hard enough to put a condom on when the time comes.
>>
>>27299359
>>27299320
>>27299347
I think my problem is I set the expectations to high for myself. Over text I can be very charming and funny and I can tell the girl likes me. But when we meet in person the spaghetti starts flowing.
>>
you probably won't fuck up

invest in stealth spaghetti pockets
>>
Just be honest and tell her that you're a little nervous, it gets easier after that
>>
>>27299388
then don't expect anything, no expectations leads to not being let down (in theory that is)
>>
>>27299470
I mean, the girls have too high expectations
>>
>mfw she ate chads load right before your date
>mfw you buy her gifts, food, etc. and she turns around and lets chad use all three of her holes in a row
>>
>>27299467
>>27299467
>>27299467
also this girls usually think it's cute, they take it as a compliment kinda
>>
>>27299498
that's your perception dude you have no idea what they're thinking
>>
Whatever the fuck you do, do not say "welp" ever on this date, or ever again.
>>
should i show her my wiener?
we are getting pizza
should I do the wiener before or after we eat???
>>
>>27299252
If you have another date, your failure rate is 50% not 100%.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.