[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/. My boyfriend confessed to me that he has a BBW fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: plump.jpg (419 KB, 1043x1284) Image search: [Google]
plump.jpg
419 KB, 1043x1284
Hey /r9k/.
My boyfriend confessed to me that he has a BBW fetish a month ago and I decided to go through with his fetish. I gained 6kg since then and the sudden regret finally got to me today. How do I tell him that I don't want to do this anymore? He's so excited and happy that I'm finally getting a belly but I feel disgusting.
>>
Thank you, I have an erection now.
>>
File: 67567.jpg (18 KB, 259x365) Image search: [Google]
67567.jpg
18 KB, 259x365
>My boyfriend confessed to me that he has a BBW fetish
But him in the fucking garbage.
Don't ruin your body for that degenerate faggot.
>>
File: sweetfrosting.jpg (189 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
sweetfrosting.jpg
189 KB, 768x1024
>you will never be a fat girl that fulfills your boyfriend's BBW fetish

Live my dream OP. Do it for me.
>>
>>27299111
why the fuck would he even date you? there are plenty of desperate land whales in the world.

Don't completely ruin your body and health for this disgusting fuck.

Also if you guys ever break up being a fat fuck will stop you from ever finding another boyfriend, and losing weight is 10x harder than gaining it.
>>
>>27299152
>>27299243

I don't really understand this fetish at all. My boyfriend absolutely loves it but I see no appeal.
My family is strongly against me being chubby and any sign of me gaining a couple pounds will trigger them into telling me that I'm horribly fat.
>>
>>27299111
just be straight up with him
you shouldnt be with someone if you have to change yourself like that, you should both have a perfect understanding of eachother
unfortunately thats very rare
>>
How fat does he want you, OP? You can be plump without being fat.
>>
>>27299568
He wants be to be actually fat, as fat as I can possibly be without being indanger of dying.
>>
File: 1430236306372.webm (628 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1430236306372.webm
628 KB, 1280x720
>>27299664
Yeah nah you gotta let him no that ain't okay. Chubby is one thing but fat is unhealthy. He's basically asking you to start smoking.

You can get about this big before it becomes a problem. If he can't handle that then just stay skinny.
>>
File: 1399358192943.png (74 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1399358192943.png
74 KB, 184x184
Please tell me you have before and after pics. You've got to have them, just block out your face.
>>
>>27299305
Men and women's sexualities are different, wow shocker. Very few women are attracted to fat men, but plenty of men are attracted to fat women. A fat man is a shitty hunter, a fat woman won't die from having a kid or ten.
>>
>>27299111
>tfw you will never impregnate a chubby yuno
>you will never lay together in bed with that post sex after glow and giggle about it
>you will never be happy
>>
>>27299111
I mean, how fundamental is your weight to your relationship?

If ya'll have a strong connection outside of sex, I'm sure the dude will understand. It's your body at the end of the day, and your health and comfort is more important than a fetish.

This is all coming from a guy with this fetish, so if your boyfriend freaks out over the fact that you don't wanna gain for him, he's probably just not a good partner to begin with. Gainerism doesn't really work unless both parties are into it, don't force it just cause your guy likes it.

If you stopping started it a problem, it's more just selfishness and lack of consideration on his part than anything, no good regardless of the context.
>>
I also have this fetish so I feel inclined to reply.

Communication is important here as it is everywhere. If you blow up at him in a weel and blame him for how you are, it'll be a disaster. If you have a calm talk with him tomorrow and explain that you don't want to gain anymore, he'll surely understand. Don't try and make him feel guilty or dirty.

A gf who would gain for me is an impossible dream, but a gf who would gain for me and hate it is much less appealing. A gf who tried to gain but didn't like it and stopped peacefully is good too.
>>
>>27299111
Just don't. I have this fetish, but it's stupid to try and have you make unhealthy choices deliberately. Hell my girl is trying to lose weight and I'm ok with that too.
>>
>>27299111
Ladies and gentlemen, living the dream, the post.
Not only is she a roastie, but her bf also wants her to let herself go on purpose. I wish my life was that easy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.