[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man I want my fucking email back! pls, handsome robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1458526037392.png (2 MB, 1792x1008) Image search: [Google]
1458526037392.png
2 MB, 1792x1008
Man I want my fucking email back! pls, handsome robot
>>
>>27299083
Original bumpo. Can I even bumb it myself?
>>
>>27299230
No.

I'm not going to help you, either.
>>
>>27299497
Just kidding.

Here's your bump, friendo.
>>
>>27299526
Thank you. That bastard took my email and now he owns me some nudes!
Tryi g to find a person on here...hopeless... He coukd be anywhere or anytime...
>>
>>27299594
I don't understand what's going on.

He promised you nudes? Or you a gril or a gaybot? Why did he promise nudes?

If you get them, will you share?
>>
>>27299622
He posted his picture boasting his atractiveness in a thread. I did what any robot would do. I asked him to leave r9k and post nudes . He surprisingly agreed. Gave me a throwaway email account, we exchanged emails, but I was busy and I think a took a while to answer, which might have made him give up. He's no longer answering and I was really counting on some pre-sleep fap session with real nudes...
Hey... You could post your nudes, couldn't you? I'm sure you have them somewhere
>>
>>27299723
are ugay or a girl.
>>
>>27299723
I'm not posting my nudes. I'm pretty fat and ugly. Even I don't want to see me naked.
>>
>>27299828
>>27299821
Gayboto.
And I'm really ecletic. I like all types of body and dicks. All welcome.
POST IT.
>>
File: dic.jpg (73 KB, 500x674) Image search: [Google]
dic.jpg
73 KB, 500x674
>>27299979
Sorry, gaybro. I'd love to help you but I'm pretty fat now and you absolutely would not want to see me naked.

Here's an old pic of me, however.
>>
>>27300103
Well you were thin... Why not try to go back to thiness? Also... Have you noticed you are black? Do you fit your racial stereotype of having a bick cock? Can't you post just the cock?
>>
>>27300203
I can go back to that thinness, but being fat and lazy has proven itself to be far more enjoyable.

Also, my penis is kinda thin. Above average in length, but shit girth (7x5). Also, I'm not posting my dick on the internet.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.