[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become alpha? I'm sick of being a beta weakling.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-Aziz_Shavershian_in_2011.jpg (13 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
220px-Aziz_Shavershian_in_2011.jpg
13 KB, 220x293
How do I become alpha? I'm sick of being a beta weakling.
>>
you can't become alpha you're either born one or you're not
>>
>>27298777
step 1 would be to leave this place and never return. It is a blight on your existence. No joke.
>>
Go to a doctor and get blood tests to see if you are deficient in anything.
Hire a personal trainer.

May work. May not. You could just end up a muscular robo.
>>
>>27298777
Zyzz was /fit/'s idol, and still is to this day. If you want that sort of bod, you go to /fit/, follow the sticky and fucking apply it as if it were a religion and your life depended on it.
>>
File: 565765.png (147 KB, 249x386) Image search: [Google]
565765.png
147 KB, 249x386
>be handsome
>be confident
>don't show too much emotion
>be physically fit
>have at least one productive hobby
>don't date fat chicks
>don't have casual sex with degenerate sluts
>don't work full-time

Start with a daily exercise routine and work your way up from there.
If you're not handsome, become talented and wealthy in order to compensate for being ugly. There's no shame in that.
>>
>>27298777
1.get swole
2. Physically assault another man, just punch him in the face. Take the legal battle in stride, but hire a good lawyer.
3.Become proficient in at least one sport.
4.Talk to chicks. Don't even care if you mumble or stutter, let your chiseled abs do the talking.
>>
>>27298777

You're probably past adolescence, so it's already too late for you. Sorry, maybe next life.
>>
>>27298856
Also Zyzz used roids, just to throw that out there.
>>
Can you become alpha without getting /fit/?

i've seen really confident normal looking manlets who act alpha
>>
>>27298777
>Step one which is the most important step. Have good facial aesthetics and at minimum be at least 6 feet tall.
>Step two diet
>Step three lots of sleep
>Step four work out.
Congrats you are now Chad. You don't even need social skills because the girls will come to you.
>>
>>27298797
This is fucking bullshit, I was once alpha now I'm a beta
>>
>>27298777
get trips
ignore all your flaws
dont take shit from people
>>
>>27298916

Dudeeeeeeee were fuckin CIA lmao
>>
>>27298777
Lift, have a nice smile, nice haircut

That's a good start
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.