[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My emotional agenda is to steer the blame and responsibility
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: Untitled 2.png (25 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 2.png
25 KB, 800x800
>My emotional agenda is to steer the blame and responsibility away from myself for anything (such as my refusal to change my undesirable qualities that I repress deeply beyond help) that should really put me at fault because I want to be seen as perfect, and should be praised by others.

>I like to whine and bitch about my problems all day as a way to take the easy way out (as I do for everything in life) from having to assume the responsibility that I am too lazy to strive for, which immediately gives me the reason I need not to put forth any effort whatsoever to make a difference in my life.

>I use baseless assumptions/arguments, verbal assaults, or ad hominem attacks for anything that challenges my way of life that I refuse to acknowledge is undesirable to the eyes of those who are clearly not like me. This means I resort to walking around their message by attacking their motives, deriding their style of writing, or call him a "faggot that needs to die" simply because I lack the ability to understand their message and to use even and iota of intelligence resolve any issue whatsoever, let alone my own. It's a known fact that if I don't understand what is being told to me, surely, it is wrong.
>>
You're a woman! It's a woman!

What do I win?
>>
>>27298180
You're bad at communicating your message, whatever that message may be if you can do so in a manner that will be easily grasped by the person whom the message is sent to.

You don't know how to help people on /r9k/ and that's obvious by the posts you keep making.
>>
>>27298180

>Have to suck it up all day.
>Come to /r9k/ to vent.
>Nope, some roasty is here to try and shame me in MUH-SOGGY-KNEES central, of all places.

Nope. Fuck off bitch.
>>
>>27298761
>You're bad at communicating your message, whatever that message may be if you can do so in a manner that will be easily grasped by the person whom the message is sent to.

Irony is hurting. Let's dissect your English.
There, first, needs to be a comma after "whatever that message may be" since you're including it as a condition to the object.

You're bad at communicating your message, whatever that message may be, if you can do so in a manner that will be easily grasped by the person whom the message is sent to.

Secondly, the "if" conditional you have given to your sentence is out of place, as it makes no sense in the way that you've used it. Let's pretend that "whatever that message may be" wasn't there.

>You're bad at communicating your message if you can do so in a manner that will be easily grasped by the person whom the message is sent to.

If you're telling me that a message that is easily grasped is bad communication, you might want to ask yourself who is the one that is bad at communicating a message.
>>
>>27299142
>ma after, "whatever that message may be," since y
Fix'd that for you.
>>
>>27298180
>to use even and iota of intelligence
>and
>an*
>>
Heh not so fast
*unsheaths saber"
Pshh it's treason then
*spins*
AGhahaahaaHahaha
>>
>>27299177
No, that is actually unnecessary, and I'll tell you why:

"whatever the message may be" is in itself considered an object since it is used in quotations, which you can think of as being a pronoun: a specific identifier that is referring to something.

However, in a context where
>Anon said, "..."

You're using two separate objects, the quotations of which /cannot/ be replaced by an alternative pronoun used in the English language (for example: "him", "John", etc.). This makes it important to separate the two by a comma, as though one is being interjected, and the other stated.
>>
>>27298180
Who are you quoting, fucktard?
>>
>>27299255

If that's the case then you'd use a single quotation, not a double. You can stop now. And even so... the commas are still necessary, because you are literally quoting. The subject is implied.

>t. English major
btw Most of the rules about English are not hard-and-fast and have multiple exceptions AND opinions regarding their use. Only a pretentious FAGGOT on 4chan would get this anal about it to try and win an argument.
>>
>>27298180
so basically, youre saying that it is my fault that i ugly, short, black, one track minded and pretty dumb.
youre acting like you understand us but you barely even scratched the surface.

You need to read a book called Emotional first aid. it explains how lonliness and constant rejection fucks with the brain. also how the brain links social rejection to physical pain.
>>
File: 1447709097074.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
1447709097074.png
317 KB, 730x1789
>>27299297
It was the
>because I want to be seen as perfect, and should be praised by others.
line that just made me laugh.

The entire thing just reads like a generic strawman/troll.
>>
>comes to a board for idiots
>is surprised when there are idiots

you can't fix these people, OP
>>
File: dis_gun_be_good.jpg (80 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
dis_gun_be_good.jpg
80 KB, 625x626
I love seeing these threads senpai
>>
>>27299387

>samefagging by dropping the capitalization
Yeah, I did that shit my first year here, too, OP.
>>
>>27298180
I realised that I was like this a couple of days ago and am now trying my hardest to turn it around. Already organised workout schedule and am already feeling a little bit better about myself. Feeling dedicated to the cause.
>>
>>27298180
>>I use baseless assumptions/arguments, verbal assaults, or ad hominem attacks for anything that challenges my way of life that I refuse to acknowledge is undesirable to the eyes of those who are clearly not like me. This means I resort to walking around their message by attacking their motives, deriding their style of writing, or call him a "faggot that needs to die" simply because I lack the ability to understand their message and to use even and iota of intelligence resolve any issue whatsoever, let alone my own. It's a known fact that if I don't understand what is being told to me, surely, it is wrong.

This is getting too fucking meta.
>>
File: 1454914423554.jpg (27 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1454914423554.jpg
27 KB, 500x333
>>27298180
>being so triggered that you type this entire post to the denizens of some imageboard that you obviously don't consider yourself a part of

What's your major malfunction, OP-senpai?
>>
>>27299366
seriously

i wish there was a robot mod who would insta delete and ban threads like these and faggots who are on an ego-trip like op.
>>
>>27298180
>i find all these aggravating problems with the userbase of this board but instead of leaving im going to make yet another shitty thread about why this board is shit like the hundreds of people that have before me
>>
im a normie but thanks for the copypasta, op
>>
>>27299366
this absolutely reeks of invented misogynist fantasy bullshit to fit an anti-female PUA narrative

and i say this as a guy who thinks third-wave tumblrina essjaydubs are a fucking plague.
>>
>>27299507
>a guy who thinks third-wave tumblrina essjaydubs are a fucking plague
no ur not, fucking roasty
>>
>Taking the arcanine seriously

You're such a pathetic being, OP.
>>
File: 1436638130054.png (211 KB, 1700x958) Image search: [Google]
1436638130054.png
211 KB, 1700x958
>>27299507
>if I doesn't agree with my worldview, it's not real!
>>
>>27299142
I realized that i should have proof read before posting, but i had already made myself look like an idiot.
Also i meant to make
>If you can't* do so in a manner that will be easily grasped by the person whom the message is sent to.
Into a separate sentence.

Basically i was trying to say that if the ways in which you've tried to help people on here don't work, you only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>27298180
So which robot broke your heart?
>>
>>27298761
>You're bad at communicating your message

>. This means I resort to walking around their message by attacking their motives, deriding their style of writing....

The predictions are scary!
>>
>>27299957
If OP believed what he posted then he would take that into account when trying to help people here.
He either doesn't know how to help and is only here to make make himself feel better by comparison or he's bad at making his ideas comprehensible by those of lesser mental capacity.
>>
File: back to tumblr.jpg (81 KB, 586x720) Image search: [Google]
back to tumblr.jpg
81 KB, 586x720
>>27298180
Sounds like Tumblr to me.

/r9k/ would be as bad if not for the fact that none of us will spare your feelings. We don't care what you are and we'll still call you a faggot.
>>
>>27300186
his ideas comprehensible by those of lesser mental capacity.

I dont understand "by those of lesser mental capacity." in the way you used it. is it "to those"?
i'm just dumb tho. So nevermind me.
>>
>>27299142
Let's dance. If you come on here, and the first thing you do is start talking shit, who do you hope to help? No one is gonna listen to you if you're caustic. If you truly cared about your message, you'd at least tailor it to your audience. Otherwise, you're preaching to the choir and no one will listen to you. And if you're being so hard-headed it's obvious that you're just here to start shit and stir up trouble. So take your shit and get out.
>>
File: 1432983439859.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1432983439859.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
it's truly sad that the >board is one person meme has become something people just accept without thinking about it
>>
>>27300259
You have to explains this differently to someone that's not as smart as the average person. Take me for example i'm pretty dumb, just look at my post here >>27298761 If OP were to be sharing his "how not to be a robot" knowledge in a thread He'd have to do so in a way in which all people could understand. If his helping isn't working it's either not good or he's not making his methods for overcoming robothood comprehensible.

English isn't my first language and i was horrible at school so the difference that having "to" as opposed to "by" in that sentence would make is an unknown to me.
>>
>>27300852
things, i meant "you have to explain things"
>>
File: sub1 severe.jpg (72 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
sub1 severe.jpg
72 KB, 500x381
>tfw born with rosacea
>tfw only advice that you get is "fake it till you make it"
>tfw have rosacea
>tfw can't faking it

kill me now desu
>>
>>27299366

AshleyMadison is statistically more than 90% male.

Devs admit to using bots to keep cheating husbands active.
>>
>>27300901
kill me as well, look about the same with dermatitis
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.