[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls bully each other? I keep reading about it in other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 1444116638670.jpg (354 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
1444116638670.jpg
354 KB, 945x945
Do girls bully each other?

I keep reading about it in other boards, but I find it hard to believe
>>
Yes, but it's not usually the same way that boys bully each other and it doesn't usually last past school.

Some but not many girls use bullying to establish themselves as dominant in their groups. Many groups of girls are bully-free, but groups with one bully usually have more, with a dominant bully and a few sub-bullies and non-bullies under them.

Girls who bully typically do so to feel in control and usually have poor self-esteem and poor home lives.
>>
Girl bullies are worse than boy bullies
>>
>>27298216
This

boys
>exchange punches and then friends somehow the next day

girls
>bitter hatred until one drops dead one day
>>
Girls bully a million times worse than boys. But boys are bigger pussies about it and let it scar them for life.
>>
Some of them really are filled with contempt and hatred for each other, yeah. I can't see what else would motivate their actions. They're at each other's throats and they're not forthright about it, it's all conceit.

True scum
>>
>>27298420
I hope this is bait
citation needed.
>>
>>27298252
>boy bullies
>pick on another kid forever until he shoots up the school
betas don't get in fights. They're too afraid of getting beat up
>>
Girls are fucking savage.
SAVAGE.
>>
File: 1413773330327.png (661 KB, 596x799) Image search: [Google]
1413773330327.png
661 KB, 596x799
>>27298116
Probably because of that gigantic chest. Who is this?
>>
>>27298116
>Do girls bully each other?

Girls belong to a big united sisterhood. They do not bully each other, they cooperate and support each other.

>source: I heard this on Tumblr or something.
>>
yes, they will hatch elaborate ruses and lies, will dig for secrets, spend days, weeks, to ruin a girls life for petty shit like having better tits or being asked out by a guy they liked.
>>
>>27298116
10th grade history here (previously 7th grade English)

Boys just beat each other up, call each other names and call it a day

GIRLS are fucking sadists

They revel in psychological torture, unlike male bullies their greatest pleasure is in literally driving their victims to near (sometimes complete) insanity and anguish. Bullying is like hunting for girls. Picking out a weak or odd member of the herd, endless harassment which causes the rest to scatter, poor girl runs to everybody who might help, just results in laughing glee as queen bitches close in on their trail...watering jaws as they unleash intricately woven rumors, personal secrets, fake truces, the occasional beating, passive aggressive smiles, and encouragement to lash out in a manner that gets them ostracized by all

I've seen girls targeted for just saying hi to the wrong person
>>
I think it's a bit of a stereotype and an American high school movie trope/cliche. I've definitely encountered some mean-spirited women and heard some bitchy talk, especially in my teens, but I've met men like that too.

I do think that women have closer relationships and make better friends in my opinion. My closet relationships in my life are with my two best female friends, we're incredibly close, and I think people undermine the strength of female relationships. We can call each other at 05:00 to cry about boys or wok with no judgment and full support, we're always there for each other and they are incredibly kind. There's literally nothing we don't know about each other, and I love them endlessly. Our bond is incredible, we always have each others backs and they're family to me. One's moved away to another country, but we still speak for hours daily and most guys I know are baffled about my relationship with them. My BF is a bit of a NEET and has few close friends, so he doesn't understand our bond at all. He does have male friends, but they sure as fuck can't cry on each others shoulder and they seem kind of competitive to me, which imo is unhealthy. It's sad that society conditions men not to express emotion and platonic relationships in the same way as women, they're really missing out on something beautiful.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 533x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 533x532
Oh yea and it is psychological torture and it starts early.

Girls bully girls differently.

>steal your guy just to prove a point then dump him so you two can't get back together without mistrust

>gets other girls in trouble for no reason

>namecalling

>drama causing, plant drugs in your locker or whatever

Girls are mean.
>>
>>27298703
In the words of one bitch to a girl on her knees wailing about what she'd done to deserve such treatment

>"Who LETS us?...Who can stop us?"
>>
File: image.png (192 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192 KB, 500x395
>>27298703
Samefag here.

I also want to say it starts early. Like preschool early

I have seen girls hurt themselves and then blame it on another girl

>little girl is running
>she trips over some bark
>runs to me with a skinned knee
>no big deal, just a band-aid and some peroxide.
>I saw it happened but to redirect her I ask what happened
>claims girl she doesn't like tripped her.
>other girl was on the other side of the playground
>litterally playing hula hoops about 30' away during this time, no way she even could have thought that girl tripped her

girl bullying starts early.

Pic related, it is how girls bully each other.

I still love all the kids, but the behavior has to be stopped.
>>
>>27298116
there are a lot of girl bullying videos on liveleak. a lot of them are russian or chinese schoolgirls.
>>
>tfw i was in the OP pic's position before

Middle school is ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 613x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 613x820
>>27298798
Yep, it's a power thing for some girls.

This is a behavior that is learned early and must be stopped before we see pic related happen more often.

I believe bullying of girls isn't talked about enough because girls can bully within the rules.

Thank goodness I have a cock.
>>
>>27298915
Same. I used to wear two tight sports bras at once to hide my breasts and crossdress as a boy to avoid the bullshit.
>>
>tfw boy but mainly friends with girls

Not gay, raised by mom with two sisters and had girl friends all my life and get along with them better. I've met my fair share of guy bullies, who are mostly dicks to prove to the girls in the vicinity that they're the "alpha" male, which I never really gave a shit about.

I've seen some fucking shit, though. Girl bullies are vicious. Like >>27298652 said, they're relentlessly two faced about their bullying, which is probably why it's less noticeable than guy bullying, which involves audible and physical abuse. I've had at least four girls cry on my shoulder because of rumors/gossip/hateful shit that girl bullies have said, and I've had to talk one friend out of suicide when we were in high school.

There should be some kind of law against stuffing a ton of teenagers going through puberty in the same small place for 5 days a week. Christ it's hard on them.
>>
>>27298922

Don't forget the sequel, "Arthur Gets the Shit Kicked Out of Him After School".
>>
>Remember middle school.
>Le quirky lesbian weeaboo girl.
>Hated on by stacies.
>One day her honestly gay male friend playfully rummages through her backpack.
>find bloody tampon...
>gay boy makes joke.
>weeaboo replies... "I don't wear those"

Yes girls can be very mean to each other.
>>
File: 1406542452158.jpg (52 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
1406542452158.jpg
52 KB, 600x334
Go into any "fembot feels" thread and you'll see these female "robots" fighting with one another and calling each other sluts and all that. It's like watching a trainwreck. Also, whenever I hang out with women they're always shit-talking about pretty much every woman they know. Gets pretty old imo.
>>
>>27298984

Yeah, I doubt those are real girls. They're teenage boys on /r9k/ acting out some kind of fantasy or idea of how women are supposed to interact.

Fun thing is that I've grown up with female friends and they're still the majority of my social group, and I've never noticed them to be mean-spirited. We mostly hang out, drink beer, talk about philosophy and boys or make shitty noise music. I've met toxic girls and people who like to talk shit, and they're just that kind of person I cut out of my life. I really doubt most guys in this thread have had many close platonic relationships with women and know how they act to each other.
>>
>>27298984
Yep. Women are always competing for power, it is really weird. I work with women and it's only calm when drama-woman got canned.

Girls are weird.
>>
>>27298982
Wait, they put used tampons in her backpack for laughs?
>>
>>27299093
Yeah,
Did it to her a couple of times,
Then in highschool her purse.

For being a chinese cartoon loving lesbian.
Heard a rumor a straight guy liked her, but, never asked her out or anything.
>>
>>27298216
yep

In order for the girls to release stress from all the bullying would be for them to fondle their tits and milk themselves silly
>>
>>27299078
>>27298984
>basing your thoughts on women by a thread you saw on a croatian rug forum
>>
>>27298116
I had a female friend who talked to me about this. She said that all girls hate some part about each other and will
>if they are the sensitive type (or they do not know said girl well), they will talk about her behind her back
>some will joke about thing they hate with person and write it off as joking to hide true feelings
>close friends normally throw banter at each other and just deal with it

Its all verbal with women, almost never physical
>>
>>27298252
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/04/17174389-12-year-old-boy-who-was-victim-of-bullying-attack-dies-after-weeks-in-hospital?lite
>>
File: meangirls-burnbook.jpg (348 KB, 1189x669) Image search: [Google]
meangirls-burnbook.jpg
348 KB, 1189x669
>>27298116
pretty much the only girl that i talk to is my cousin.
she and some of her friends have this book a little like that 'burn book' from the movie mean girls.
its filled with some of the most vile, disgusting writing i have ever read in my life and i've been on 4chan since 2011. like honestly if that book ever got out in of their little group and into their classroom then i have no doubt in my mind the would be lynched
>>
Come on, how bad could girl-on-girl bullying possibly be?
>>
bumping for more sexy bullying stories
>>
my sister used to bully me but i'm a boy, is this normal
>>
bumping for more sexy bullying stories, again
>>
>>27298947
she wasn't gonna do it
>>
>>27300391

It's brutal. I'm glad I'm a guy.
>>
>>27298513
>Who is this?
a cartoon
>>
Yep.

>femanon here
It's relevant to the friend, so:

Most people are nice and don't bully, still, I've had my experience with female bullies.

>have speech impediment
>giving a presentation
>girls making fun of my mannerisms, verbal ticks, verbal fillers ("ummm...") in the front row
>teacher does nothing
>even though this presentation was something I was super happy and excited about since it was about a subject I loved, I sit down early and cry.
>one of the girls who did it says she thought the topic was interesting
>a week later I hear her bragging about the aforementioned interest to Chad to seem quirky.

I am currently being bullied by my roommates for no reason other than I'm an autistic weirdo. Fuck, I remembered all their birthdays, cleaned up one girl's puke and bought cupcakes for my apartment on Xmas since one girl couldn't go home.

What response to I get for being a nice, friendly, albeit weird quiet roommate?

>lol she's so weird
>harassing my friends
>"her only male friends are, like, ugly asian guys"
>bitch you're asian
>"lol did you see her friend? she must have been 1000 lbs"
>rolling their eyes at me if I mentioned doing HOUSEWORK
>initially I thought they did the above since they interpretted it as bragging (again, autism) but when I said, "You know I wasn't being underhanded when I mentioned I scrubbed the floor, I was just saying. I wasn't >implying you should be doing more work."
>sarcastically respond with, "Yeah okay, thanks for informing us, champ."

So yeah, they're mean.
>>
Female bullying is real and it's more savage mentally, it's all mind games and pushing someone you dislike to the brink of suicide. Usually there's some pack mentality shit going on so if someone popular dislikes you, then everyone does, so everyone treats the other like someone suffering the plague. Women are heartless creatures from birth.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.