[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are "men" with fat girly lips automatically beta? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 20160320_233419.jpg (1 MB, 1944x1235) Image search: [Google]
20160320_233419.jpg
1 MB, 1944x1235
Are "men" with fat girly lips automatically beta? I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>27298004
I'm jealous of your Angelina Jolie tier lips you beta faggot

t. femanon
>>
The only thing that automatically makes you a beta is acting like a bitch.

Outside of 4chan, in the real world though? That alpha-male/beta bullshit doesn't exist. You losers made it up as a coping mechanism.
>>
>>27298094
>beta's made alpha-male/beta-male bullshit up to cope with being betas
None of that made any sense desu
>>
File: 1458374901402.jpg (39 KB, 440x435) Image search: [Google]
1458374901402.jpg
39 KB, 440x435
>>27298094
haha

HAHAHA

HAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHAgaGgGgghGGGGAGAGHAGgAAGGAGHhgahghGHAGHGHaggahaaaasAAAAAaaaaa.....
>>
>>27298004
I've got lips like that too OP, I've been told I look cute by grills because of it
>>
>lips that make women jealous
>eyelashes that make women jealous
>short
>literally all I want is to look like a man my age
>see people ruining good male frames with hormones
I would trade in a fucking heartbeat, my body would make a great trap. Just another cruel joke courtesy of the universe.
>>
>>27298004
No, girls actually like it. Well they like it on a hot guy
>>
>>27298094
I wouldn't say it doesn't exist, but it's a lot less strict, defining, and structured in the real world. Rather than someone "being" "alpha/beta", everyone has traits that could be seen as alpha or beta traits (leadership vs follower skills). Where anons often end up fucking up in their assumptions, is when they assume people are either 100% "alpha" or 100% "beta", somehow completely unaware that in reality most people have a mix of both traits and do well enough with it. They seem to presume that one is either a hypersocial and incredibly successful Chad, or a doormat with nothing to offer but being a "beta provider" for women and nothing else going on in life. It's incomprehensible to plenty of anons that the same action done by a doormat that's seen as beta can be seen as alpha by someone who isn't a doormat.

>>27298139
With how anons assume being "beta" is pretty much a death sentence to any social and romantic success outside being a provider with nothing but money to offer, it actually does fit the M.O. as it's yet another excuse for someone to just forfeit before really trying because they don't have the easy-mode those "Chads" have. "I'm beta so why even bother" is a very common reasoning on here, same goes for manlet, dicklet, balding, you name it.
>>
I have girl hips, eyelashes and lips. I would be a trap if I didn't have so much hair
>>
>>27298498
This is interesting. Care to name a few ways in which alpha and beta attributes can coexist, meaning within a single person?
>>
>>27298039
>t. femanon
Fuck off whore.

>btw guys i'm a grilllll
>pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck. Off.
Fuck off.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your day, we don't care about your boyfriend, we don't care about your issues. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking opinions. Jesus Christ, why did you make this post? Did it benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE? No. You posted this because you are a solipsistic whore who thinks she matters because guys like her facebook photos. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "but i don't have fa-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking tumblr either. It's a site where you post pictures of yourself for validation, hell it could be /r9k/ for all that matters - you are still an attention whore. The guys that have called you beautiful on omegle have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you don't. You're valued for a vagina. That's it. Nothing else. Why you think owning something that 50% of the human population owns makes your opinions worthy of shit is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal robot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random guys on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. Girls like you are the most boring people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some guy you met on here or what was on tumblr or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or state something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.
>>
>>27298555
A nonspecific way is by doing things you want to do rather than worrying about whether or not someone else might think it's "alpha" or "beta". (Of course there are still social norms best to abide to, things like running around in your birthday suit because you feel like it will more likely be seen as creepy and get you detained or something, instead of being seen as an alpha thing to do.)
With this whole "alpha/beta" (I prefer to cal it being confident vs being a doormat, as that's pretty much the actual difference) thing the underlying tone in which you do your actions is what affects how people might perceive it. You can be polite, helpful to others, genuinely be seen as a likable and enjoyable person, and still be seen as a confident person simply by doing those things because you want to, not because you feel like you have to or to try and win brownie points. Yet those same traits would get you a label potential doormat if it comes with a lot of perceived insecurity, no own decision to do any of this but letting others decide for you, etc.

One can be content following and enjoying being of use to others, yet have/show the ability to lead when it is necessary. "Live and let live" mentality can be seen as a passive and thus perhaps negative thing, but if you're a confident person it'll more likely be seen as being secure in your own opinion/preferences and not feeling the need to try and undermine others'.

You can apologize a lot and not wanting to bother others, yet be confident in skills you know you have; hobbies, crafts, etc., and draw confidence from there.

(Many things work like this, being prone to different interpretations depending on how you present it. Someone knowledgeable in a field can be seen as a smart person if one is at least somewhat humble, yet an insufferable elitist prick if one goes around boasting about it or feeling the need to act all superior to others.)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.