[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone else cry a lot? >cry when I'm sad >cry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: it all comes tumbling down.png (289 KB, 553x463) Image search: [Google]
it all comes tumbling down.png
289 KB, 553x463
does anyone else cry a lot?

>cry when I'm sad
>cry when I'm frustrated
>cry when I'm happy
>cry when I finish a really good show or book
>get super choked up when I'm embarrassed and have to resist the urge to cry
>cry when thinking about my childhood or my future

I'm a mess
>>
You'll get to a point where you don't cry anymore.
>>
I don't cry but I wish it could. One long, big cry would be refreshing I think. Nowadays I only cry for fictional characters, not real life problems.
>>
>>27297895

It's actually been pretty hard to cry the past two months. Only managed tearing up even when I try to cry.
>>
>>27297969
I've reached it
is there any hope?
>>
>>27298089
No, that's it, you're close to the end. All that's left is suicide.
>>
>>27298106
thinking about suicide is actually the only thing that makes me tear up a little
>>
I actually can't cry at all. Seems like I'm way too prideful to do it, considering my body appears to fight against it in every way possible and then I end up repressing all the heavyweight feels of the moment. As I store more and more anguish, it eventually builds up to something really painful.

Am I supposed to be doing something to force me to cry? Or is that supposed to come naturally?
>>
File: dead inside.jpg (25 KB, 460x378) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.jpg
25 KB, 460x378
>>27297969

yeah I'm at that point.
>>
>>27297969
yeah its shitty. I kinda wish i there was something that could make me cry still
>>
>>27297969
>tfw 7 year old dog died last week
>didn't even think about it
thanks normies for making me soulless
>>
I always tear up whenever I watch an emotional scene in a TV show or movie.

I can hide my own feelings, but I guess I just crack whenever I see it portrayed on other people.
>>
no, I'm not a faggot.

But I do worry at how much some girls tell me they cry. Shit sounds like they're crazy
>>
>>27297895
I used to cry almost every day, this went on for many months. But not anymore.
>>
>>27297895

Worse is when your eyes water slightly if you get mad or yell so people think you are crying it fucking undermines you completely
>>
>>27297895

Literally all of these I'm glad I'm not the only one

>tfw cry over bullshit but don't cry when it's real shit like a family death

Its good I can keep my shit together for important things I guess but it's upsetting
>>
My GF cries a lot too, I just see it as her way to express herself, not too big of a deal. She's gotten better over time though. A few times I did find it weird is when she cried after intense sex directly after an orgasm... took me off guard and she said she didn't understand why... i just took it as a successful sex session. Only happened twice thou.

Her grandparents also cry a lot, they cry simply because their whole family is together during family reunions, it's funny, but I guess they are happy and proud of their family.
>>
>>27298793
>>don't cry when it's real shit like a family death
remember the day after my dad died I got beaten in school for not looking sad enough
>>
File: drown the feels.jpg (130 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
drown the feels.jpg
130 KB, 1280x842
>>27297895
I haven't cried in years, even though there are times when I should have, where everyone else around me was.

I'd give anything to feel the sweet relief of hot tears running down my face, like a fresh new baptism. Like the concentrated pain being released and dripping down my face, away from my body.
>>
>>27297895
i have actually only cried like 3 times in my entire life.
i dont mean it in a "im such a man" way, it actually hurts to not be able to cry a lot of times even if you feel like shit and want to.
cant get the feels out i guess
>>
>>27298187
just sit down with someone youre close to. it can be a friend or a family nember, but it has to be irl, and start telling him about that anguish, and all the shit youre holding in, go for specific bullet points, and that will get your brain going and youll start to cry
>>
File: spurdo copy.jpg (96 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
spurdo copy.jpg
96 KB, 576x576
>>27298833
>Has a gf
>Has brought her to orgasm
REEEE GED THE FUG OF OF OUR FUGGING BOARD YOU NEWROTYPIGAL CHAD :DD
>>
i have the same thing but instead of crying i laugh
no matter how shitty i feel or anything all i can do is smile or laugh
>>
>>27297895
I'm always at the verge of crying but never cry
>>
File: 1458151350701.png (183 KB, 506x330) Image search: [Google]
1458151350701.png
183 KB, 506x330
>>27299442
>talking with therapist
>laughing every other sentence because self-deprecating humor and nervous laughing is my defense mechanism
>>
>>27297969
>didn't cry when sister (the only family member I actually love) got married and moved to another country
>didn't cry when ex broke up with me
>didn't cry when half my finger was chopped off
>didn't cry when I didn't get accepted into any of the schools I needed to get into

I need to cry. I've been dwelling on too much pain and I need to get over it.
>>
>>27299495
>didn't cry when I failed out of college
>didn't cry when my grandfather died
>didn't cry when my father died
>cried at the end of Madoka
This is my life now.
>>
>>27299657
This is an awful mentality that fucks people up.
>>
>>27299657
nah man. dont be like that
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.