[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else wish they could have banged those semi-mallgoth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (216 KB, 306x467) Image search: [Google]
image.png
216 KB, 306x467
Does anyone else wish they could have banged those semi-mallgoth girls from the early 2000s? I was in middle school then and they're like nowhere anymore
>>
the word you're looking for is "scene" girls.

There's an entire nsfw subreddit devoted to them if I recall correctly.

I was never that into them personally, but I get it.
>>
>>27297872
i wish i could have banged any girl
>>
>>27297893
scene girls were like 05-07

think op is talking about early 00 rave girls and original emos
>>
I never did a girl that didn't have a tattoo. Grass is always greener I guess.
>>
>>27297956
Yes I do mean earlier. They had bondage pants and shit
>>
>>27297872
iktf i was like 13 back then. It was just a bunch of unpopular kids in their own niche listening to linkin park and shopping at hottopic, but after since columbine happened nobody fucked with them and they were still clique-ish so it was chill.
>>
>>27298299
Yeah this is pretty much true. It was hilarious how you could even fuck with niggers and they wouldn't retaliate. I have so many memories. It was just a fun time.

>Jamal picks on friend's clothes
>friend says the complete gibberish sentence at him
>"Da fuk wuz dat"
>"oh you'll find out later today"
>>
>>27297872
Is that fucking mike stoklasa?
>>
Kill me famalamalam
>>
>>27297872
Mike is so lucky
>>
>few years ago, senior in high school
>took a drama class because that's where all the girls were
>one girl was super mallgoth/scene/furry all in one
>had colorful and black bracelets covering her arms, sometimes one of those tie dye shirts with a wolf on it howling at the moon, hair was mostly black some strands of brown, black & white checkered jacket, different lanyards, skinny and tiny as shit
>even told people to call her maroon. Literally, she wanted to be called maroon
>never paid too much attention to her, but she was an attention seeking whore
>one day a few of the theatre kids were talking about sex they had
>kvh, I took no part but I faked it (I'm sure they all knew)
>one by one people leave until it's just me and purple
>she says "I don't like big penises, my first boyfriend had one and it was gross"
>uhh... Okay
>"But I really like oral, both ways"
>riiiiiiight
>she just kinda stares at my face
>I can't hold eye contact
>waiting for her to tell me that her dad raped her or some shit
>tell her I gotta go

We occasionally talked, but that was kinda it. I was very confused and did not know how to proceed relations with her. Did I dodge a bullet guys?
>>
>>27299022
Dodged a grenade imo.
Never stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>27299058
>Never stick your dick in crazy.
Yeah if you hate sex.
>>
>>27299229
How am I supposed to know if I hate sex or not if I've never had it? I also saw her at prom the year after I graduated (I got asked by a girl a year below me, I couldn't say no because I would've looked like an asshole, it was awkward the whole time), and she kept glancing at me for most of the time even when she was with her current bf. I don't understand women, why do they do this? Is my purpose in life to be emotionally tortured?
>>
>>27297872
>tfw scene girls got replaced by fat feminists "nurd gaymers" whose only discerning features are their glasses and dyed hair
FUG
GIVE ME THE MOVIE LIFE
>>
The tight striped tops, the eye shadow, the tight low-rise jeans. The mid-00s were great.

Those scene/emo/Hot Topic/poppunker girls got a bad rep. Some people think they were all insane and suicidal. A lot of them were just chill, kinda nerdy girls that you could smoke a bowl and play video games with.
>>
Goddamnit I didn't realize how much I missed HS
>>
>>27300614
;__; REALFEEL level over 9000
>>
I like the actual goth girls now, but yeah, I was preyed on by mallgoth nerd girls back in the day.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.