[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug recommendations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1446961351089.png (68 KB, 241x307) Image search: [Google]
1446961351089.png
68 KB, 241x307
Having few or no friends, I consequently am often unable to find things to do. So I figured I may try out some drugs. Anyway, I'm looking for something that's...

1.cheap
2.relaxing
3.legal
3a.preferably can be bought without id or some shit

Thanks for any help, senpai. Oh, and check 'em.
>>
>>27297791
If you're white anything is legal, smoke some marijuana.
>>
File: 1416022114269.jpg (22 KB, 458x304) Image search: [Google]
1416022114269.jpg
22 KB, 458x304
>>27297791
>legal
alcohols probably the thing, maybe get a hookah pipe?

If youj're willing to break the law. Weed first and foremost, acid can be very relaxing at low doses.
>>
make mescaline
>>
File: 1421713620905.png (424 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1421713620905.png
424 KB, 500x750
>>27297899
>mfw all those typos

sorry anon I'm high af right now
>>
>>27297838
>>27297899
Can't you recommend some pills or some shit?
>>
Try DXM.
Theres a chance you won't like it, many people don't but its fucking fun imo.
Generally one third of people hate it, one third dont care on third fucking love it. If you're lucky enough to be in the third that loves it, its alot of fun, and because it acts in plateaus, you can take it in different situations, you can trip balls on a high dose, or just play vidya and chill on a low to medium dose. It's found in OTC cough syrups and cough drops, completely legal, you may need to be 18 to buy it, but thats usually just store policy.

Make sure you dont get syrup with any other active ingredients such as acetometophan or guaffisan, it can fuck you up pretty bad and land you in a hospital. ONly active ingredient should by Dextromethorphan.
>>
>>27298038
why the aversion to weed anon?
>>
>>27298114
Just not my thing. Lotta work to prepare.
>>
>>27298101
Cough drops, like the little Halls candies?
>>
File: dumbpep.jpg (3 KB, 98x94) Image search: [Google]
dumbpep.jpg
3 KB, 98x94
>>27298038
Kratom is a legal comfy drug. Fairly strong opiate if you've got no tolerance.
>>
>>27298164
Not really, you just need a cheap pipe. Grinders help but you can grind bud by hand if you don't have one. The only issue is that it's expensive.

That's why I stick to alcohol. For the $30 I would spend on two grams I can get two large bottles of well liquor and a small one of a decent brand.
>>
>>27297791
try getting morning glory flower seeds from a garden shop rinse them really good then crush them up and get rid of the shell, you will have a yellowy powder that contains lsa, similar to lsd
i say remove shell because it will make u very nauseous.
crush up like 200-250 seeds, should be good dose if i remember correctly but id do a lil research first to be safe
should cost like $5
>>
File: DXM_Doses.jpg (88 KB, 910x768) Image search: [Google]
DXM_Doses.jpg
88 KB, 910x768
>>27298191
No sorry, i meant cough gels, like these.
>>
mdma is what you're looking for.

it's memed as a party drug but if you take it and just chill out at home it's the most relaxing thing you have ever or will ever do.
>>
>>27298250
oh forgot to mention how to consume
you eat it
>>
>>27298253
Do I need to be over 21? I have ID, just that I can't legally buy alcohol.
>>
Phenibut.
>>
>>27298244
Sounds scary. Isn't that the russian shit that eats away at your flesh?

>>27298265
Sounds dry. Presumably you remove shells prior to crushing, right?
>>
>>27298282
No

Some stores might ID you to see if you're 18. A lot of stores have done this since they know people abuse it.
>>
>>27298314
You're thinking krokodil which is a crude, impure version of desomorphine.

For the morning glory seeds, powder or swallow them whole. Take something like benadryl or dramamine beforehand to prevent nausea.
>>
>>27298325
But as long as I'm 18 or over I can just buy it? How much for one of those bottles? And how much should I take at a time?
>>
>>27298265
Some stores might ask for ID to check you're above 18, but it's not the law, some stores jsut have this policy as they know teenagers abuse it.
>>
>>27298314
what id do is try to crush them up roughly cuz the powder is powder already so light crushing so the shell is bulky
then sift with a strainer to remove the shells from the powder
take powder and mix with yogurt or some kind of drink or whatever,
personally i was a idiot and just fuckin ate the seeds whole and got very sick, still tripped thou
>>
>>27298371
I'd say anywhere from $5-10, depends on brand and store. Obviously generic/store brand is gonna be cheaper.
>>
>>27298256
No, no it's not. You generally need to sing, dance and hug people on MDMA, and you're not going to do that on your own. MDMA is a drug you really need to take with others at a party or club or something.
>>
>>27298371
Pretty much,
Personally I've never bought those gels as I'm in Canada and as far as I know they don't sell them here.
A good starting dose is 300mg. Maybe if you're really lightweight do a bit less.
>>
>>27297791
etizolam
kratom
phenibut
tobacco if thats your thing
>>
OP you should check out erowid.org, if you're interested in DXM search erowid dxm on google.
>>
It says they add something to it that will kill you if you take too much.
>>
>>27298557
Bump. Also, does anyone have any specific brands of DXM to recommend? Pills sound easier than the liquid stuff.
>>
get a benzedrex inhaler from any drugstore for $5, rip it open, soak the cotton in either lemon juice or pepsi for a few hours, then drink it (or just eat the cotton but it's gross)

same chemical structure as meth + some oxygen
>>
>>27298704
I don't know if the robot mutes for links but this is what you want.

http://www.amazon.com/Vicks-Formula-Custom-Flavor-Liquid/dp/B00371NU0G/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

It has the DXM but without the acetaminophen that causes liver damage.
>>
>>27297791
Here's a list
>kava
>kratom
>etizolam
>phenibut
>diphenhydramine aka benadryl
>chlorphenamine aka coricidin
>DXM aka robitussin
>any RC benzo, cannabinoid, hallucinogen, etc.

If you can get a prescription
>clonazepam aka klonopin
>diazepam aka valium
>alprazolam aka xanax
>zolpidem
>zopiclone
>codeine cough syrup

Pros/cons
>kava
Great relaxation, makes you sleepy. Makes your mouth numb though and tastes like absolute shit.
>kratom
Again, great relaxation and stoning effect. Tastes like shit.
>etizolam
Benzo so makes you less anxious, more relaxed, sometimes a little sleepy. Small potential for addiction if you take it continuously.
>phenibut
Good for anxiety and relaxation. Tolerance builds quickly, can make you very sick if you take too much in 1 sitting or if you take too much in a week. Imagine the worst stomach flu you've ever had, multiply it by 10, and condense all into 1 day.
>diphenhydramine
Good muscle relaxant, very relaxing feel, makes you incredibly sleepy. Risk of respiratory and cardiac failure, causes temporary delirium in high enough doses, carries risk of early onset alzheimers if you take it for an extended amount of time.
>chlorphenamine
Same effects as diphenhydramine, but much more potent. Because of the potency, much easier to overdose on and risk acute toxicity which can lead to death.
>DXM
Never tried it, but it acts as a dissociative hallucinogen in high enough doses. Don't know much about cons.
>RCs
These run the gamut in terms of classes of drugs, all designer drugs designed to be legal alternatives to prescription medications or illicit drugs. You can get benzos, opiates, hallucinogens (by far the largest class of RCs), cannabinoids, stimulants, etc. You name a drug and there probably is an RC available as a substitute. Word of extreme caution here, vendors can be shady, the chemicals can be incredibly more dangerous than their prescription or illicit counterparts, and they often are much more potent.
>>
>>27298784
can etizolam or phenibut be purchased at drug stores?
>>
>>27297791
Etizolam or one of the dozens of legal OTC benzos you can get online
>>
>>27298784
do NOT take coricidin, it will fuck up your liver unnecessarily
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.