[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots tell me how many times have you been rejected and how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
Robots tell me how many times have you been rejected and how also why ?
>>
>>27297769
Zero.
Does that make me a Chad?

Probably not, seeing as though I am a general non-combatant in the game to begin with.
>>
Three
Because creepy homo in high school

And one time I fucked up my only chance with the qt3.14etc of my dreams (literally hottest person I've ever met and seemed pretty interesting and complex to boot), he was actually into me, for some reason, but I wigged out because the possibility of it coming true was too much pressure and I'm a pussy. Pretty retarded in retrospect.
>>
>>27297769
0. But I've never tried, so there's that. I'm just not around people enough to get the opportunity.
>>
>>27297769
17 times. 7 of them said I wasn't tall enough.(I am 5'10.) One said she said I was too over confident whatever that means. One said I was too old for her.(Only 1 year older than her.) Two said they don't date white males. 3 said balding isn't sexy. 1 said I didn't make enough for her.(I make like 50k more a year than her.) One said I wasn't corrupted enough.(What the fuck does that mean?) The most recent one last month somehow knew I was a kissless virgin and told me I didn't have enough experience for her to consider a relationship.
I didn't start asking out women until I turned 18. I am 27 btw.
>>
>>27297769
All of them, friendzoned, because I'm a guy and they were guys.
>>
>>27297769
I stopped at 20.
Every time was because I was too ugly.
>>
Got rejected by 25/27 of the girl I talked recently the past 6 months
Swear to god I will do so much evil to some of them
>>
>>27297904
Sounds like you're either hideous, or you associate with shitty people.
>>
wheres the three swords in the heart?
>>
File: happy pepe.jpg (56 KB, 530x311) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.jpg
56 KB, 530x311
your Magick is shit...
>>
>>27298045
Isn't that a tarot card you're thinking about?
This is a playing card you're looking at.
>>
>>27298085
m8 I'm just biding my time
>>
>>27298016
Right, because NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT!!!!!11111

Time for a red pill bud
>>
Used to talk for a girl for 2 months she rejected me
She kissed my best bro after 1 hour without even knowing him before
>>
>>27298016
Why won't they just call me ugly then?
>>
>>27298277
Because u got dubs
>>
Used to have a brasilian who wanted to have with me
Was too cucky back then and slept on the opportunity
Now I want the pussy
She doesnt respond to my text
Sent her number to best bro at 4pm
At 12pm he was fucking her
>>
Was texting with a girl for sometime
Go out of job with best bro
Walking in the city to get to our houses
Meet the girl
Say hi
Pass by her
She is upset because I didnt talk with her
IDGAF she dont wanna fuck and I was in a hurry
Back home the bitch ask me the number of my best bro
>>
Speak with a libertine
She is down to fuck but not now
She tells me she doesnt want nothing right now nobody please her
Best bro send me screen of the conversation made while she was saying this to me
Bitch litteraly begging my best bro to fuck her
>>
>>27297769
Twice, for beeing myself. I dont want a third time.
>>
>>27298361
>12pm
I think she doesn't like fucking retards
>>
Its not like I really care that they like my best bro even I gave him some
hoes it's more that they lie to me much and that I see how easily he fucks them that make me feel sad
Its really frustrating
>>
>>27298467
Im french sorry for the hour
>>
>>27298484
let me tell you something
bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
>>
>>27298518
relax I'm just playing you
i'm brazilian
>>
>>27298520
Got no love for them
Family and gang only u feel me ?
Still wanna fuck them but never could Im 18 and only fucked prostitute...
>>
>>27298631
>Still wanna fuck them but never could Im 18 and only fucked prostitute...
>only fucked prostitute
WHY YOU HAD TO RUIN EVERYTHING WITH 3 WORDS YOU FUCKING NORMIE?
>>
Can fuck a bolivian bitch but she thinlks Im going to lick her disgusting fucked up teared apart pussy she can wait
>>
>>27297769
Lots of times more than i cansince i try to go for qts
>And they are always intersted more in my friends
>Have a bf or crush
>Or think i am a weirdo
And when i do get a date its akward as hell and they never call me back
>>
>>27298648
Im black and live in a ghetto I have a felony I might stay in prison for the next 5 years If u think that I would take the risk to be the only nigga who is virgin in a gang and go in prison while being virgini
>>
>>27298681
They will not call u back
Call them
>>
>>27298699
You wont stay a virgin for long in there my negro friend
>>
>>27298699
woah
I'm actually glad I found a real og nigga here
once I found a blackbot talking about anime here
cringeful as fuck
>>
File: 1458315494245.png (741 KB, 972x667) Image search: [Google]
1458315494245.png
741 KB, 972x667
>>27298722
I mean i call them and they say they are busy or never respond calls or texts
Or flake on 2nd dates or end up dating some one else in a few days
>>
>>27298736
Aint a OG I got my felony because I was stupid enough to follow my "friends"
Got catch after hittibg the head of a woman with A hammer and snapping her golden chain and her bag
Didnt snitch on who was with me
Im awaiting my trial
My "friends" sold what I stole never gave me a penny and they act like they owe me nothing
If I go to jail I stab them all
>>
>>27297769
Too many to count.

Sex is a numbers game. Even chads get rejected. It's just dwelling on rejection that makes robots so fucking pathetic. Get over it, someone didn't think you're as special as mummy did with her special mummy kisses. Welcome to real fucking life.
>>
>>27298807
You are retarded and deserve your goodies being taken by bubba
>>
>>27298852
Nobody is going to take my goodies.
>>
>>27298807
what a surprise. a retarded nigger criminal who can barely type out a coherent post.
hopefully you'll get into that knife fight in prison you're talking about and die, saving the system some money.
>>
>>27298764
That image
As they are saying where I live
Womens are the devil
>>
>>27298892
How old are you young buck? It probably wont be just one guy jumping you to pop your cherry

>>27298923
Not the devil but definitely succubi at least most of them
>>
>>27298919
Still speaks 4 language
Btw if u think youre better than me go fuck yourself you woulld only be a victim or a crackhead where I live
>>
File: jared-9.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
jared-9.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
>>27299011
Not that anon but son you are sure in for a surprise

I wish you luck
>>
>>27298986
Im 18 got them 3 months ago
I dont live in USA and it might be stupid but if I go to jail my hood is quite represented in prison so I would just stick with them and do sport
>>
Btw wtf a ASXCII type ? I cant speak in creole or carribean english
>>
File: 1395504910650.gif (683 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1395504910650.gif
683 KB, 400x224
About five or six times.
>girl in sixth grade
She was way out of my league. I acknowledge that.
>girl in eighth grade
Such bullshit. She was exactly the kind of Stacy slut we talk about. She only wants the bad boy Chad jock guy. She went on to date some pussy biker wannabee guy.
>first girl in highschool
By this time I had a pretty good idea of who was realistically in my league. This girl had very similar interests as me and wasn't the hyper popular Stacy. The combination of spilling spaghetti and being ugly and unpopular myself resulted in me never dating her.
>second girl in highschool
She thought I was funny and was really cute. She acted real shy around me at first and I really barely noticed her. I was just joking with friends and she laughed. I got her number and she texted me after work for a few days. Then I asked her out and she never spoke to me again. Her facebook updated and she was real close with a rich Chad, uploading pictures together by his sports car and huge house. (all his parents, we were still in highschool)
>third girl in highschool
I spent a good deal of time with this girl in and out of school for a month or two. I thought things were going great, but she turned me down. Turns out she was a coal burner, so maybe that was for the better.

One more girl I met in college but I'm running out of space and would like to say a good deal about her.
>>
>>27299147
>>27299147
6 times ? I made this thread because I got rejected like 20 times in 5 months
How do u expect to get something if in years u only flirt with 5 fucking girls
>>
File: 1333168852007.jpg (89 KB, 430x615) Image search: [Google]
1333168852007.jpg
89 KB, 430x615
>>27299147
>girl in college
This was the saddest one for me. I was so close. I just happened to have almost the exact class schedule as this girl, so we spent a good deal of time together. At first she was visibly repulsed by my ugliness, which by now I was used to, but she started to get more comfortable as I joked around and read the situation better. A while passed and she warmed up to me. She suggested making dinner together when I said I liked to cook. We did a few things together with friends outside of school, texted each other on occasion, and some friends started to notice us getting friendly. The most memorable time together was when we both showed up for a class study session and no one but us came. Even the teacher forgot and apologized the next day. It was some kind of miracle for me. But that day when I was waiting at a table outside for the professor to show up and unlock the classroom building, the girl showed up and figured she'd wait with me. After about ten minutes we both sort of knew no one would come, but I stayed just in case and she stayed with me for no reason. She even got a text from friends asking her to go out to eat with them, but stayed with me instead. We talked for a little over an hour. That was the best hour in the last few years for me. Some time after that I was finally ready to ask her out. She said no. I later found out some cunt asked her out right before I did and she said yes. We were all science majors and I saw them together all the time, doing all the things I wanted to. After a few months of getting cucked daily, they broke up. Unfortunately it was too late for me to date her. She suddenly lost all interest and now finds me repulsing again. We have barely said a thing to each other even though I tried.

>>27299277
>20 times in 5 months
>1 girl a week
What is this some kind of timed event? At least get to know the girl.
>>
>>27299277
This get rejected at least 2-3 times a week my nigga
>>
>>27299385
>>27299399
Fuck I can know them in one night with a 3 hours call if there is a feeling otherwise I just go talk casually ask them question when I know the answer and see if they lie if they lie I talk harsh otherwise I try to be gentle with them
>>
File: one in three get abortions.jpg (85 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
one in three get abortions.jpg
85 KB, 720x960
>first crush
>rejected before I could even ask her out
>tell her to forget about it
>she says "yesssss!" as if I were a huge burden on her

>rejected by multiple girls I was never even interested in with the "blah blah blah my boyfriend..." trick
>like christ, I can't even have a normal platonic conversation with you? You have to pre-emptively reject my non-existent romantic interest in you? Fuck you.
>this happened too many times to count

>rejected multiple times by girls with the "I'm buy this week" trick

>rejected by one girl when she literally ran away and hid from me at a football game

>also why ?
Fuck if I know. All these women are too cowardly to speak to me directly like an adult, it's all lies and deceit and hiding from me, so I'll never know why.
>>
>>27299484
Same here my dude not worth wasting time or being strung along
>>
>>27299549
They try to not hurt
But being take for a fool is worst than heard No I dont like you
>>
>>27299549

>rejected multiple times by girls with the "I'm buy this week" trick

>rejected by one girl when she literally ran away and hid from me at a football game

>also why ?
Fuck if I know. All these women are too cowardly to speak to me directly like an adult, it's all lies and deceit and hiding from me, so I'll never know why.

I know these feels anon

The football one is similar to the time i invited out a girl to an event at a bar said she was busy and working then i see her in the bar later anyway fucking cunts
>>
>>27299549
It's deceptively simple. You can either modify your behavior to at least somewhat suit what's palatable to normies, or you can remain completely "true to yourself" and taste the bitterness of loneliness for the rest of your days.

I'm willing to bet you're fairly smart, no? Watch them. Study them. Learn to emulate them, and then find the balance between emulation and "trueness" to yourself that you can tolerate.

But if you're in high school (and it sounds like you may be, since >football game), don't fret - being "weird" becomes a bit more valuable in your mid-late twenties I'd say.
>>
>>27299614
Spit on her or confront her
>>
File: single mothers.png (90 KB, 2135x554) Image search: [Google]
single mothers.png
90 KB, 2135x554
>>27299612
>They try to not hurt
That is the biggest load of bullshit. HUGE BULLSHIT.

Do women really, honestly think they're not hurting my feelings by giving me a small sliver of hope? By saying "I'm busy this week" tells me to ask again next week, and the week after that, and the week after that. The never ending stream of "not-rejections" erode at your soul until you realize they're manipulating you, that they've been playing you for the fool this whole time. And the worst part is: I was a fucking fool for thinking that they were being honest with me.

If I were fat or bald or short or Indian at least I could make a pretty good guess why I've been rejected, but I'm none of those things. It's just a fucking mystery.
>>
>>27299708
As I sais being fooled is worst than being rejected
But those bitches dumb
>>
>>27299674
Nigga that was in the past

I actual poured a drink on a girl that lied to me at a bar once

Bitch bottled me in the back of the head

Shit hurt like a mother fucker
And its not like in the movies where the shit shatters it clunked and was like some one hit me with a fucking rock fuck going through that i just smiled at her and said good night which freaked her out

I stood out side and my buddy and his gf were freaking out trying to get me to go to a hospital

They also told me the crazy bitch that hit was freaking out and was scared

All and all a shitty night
>>
>>27299623
I'm not in high school, but the football rejection was back when I was in high school.

I get you're trying to help, but fuck your advice. I've been doing nothing but getting money for the past five years, and I'm not rich by any means, but considering the average normie my age doesn't have $1,000 to their name, I'm way better off than most people my age. And I'm leaving this shit stain of a country this year for better prospects in Asia. I don't expect to be any happier there, but at the very least I'll understand that people don't like me because I'm a foreigner.
>>
>>27299765
Good on you try going to international parties,events, cultural exchanges or language classes meet plenty of qts there
>>

Here they are in order
>Dilpreet
>was apparently already seeing someone. Probably a lie as I never heard of the guy before or after I asked her out

>Nia
>Actually got a couple dates and a kiss out of her. When I started talking about becoming an actual couple she declined.

>Conner
>Not interested in dating

>Elizabeth
>Already seeing someone. Not a lie, they're engaged now.

>Selesha
>Not ready for a relationship. Was a lie, she started dating someone else 2 weeks after I asked her

>Stephanie
>Got a date. She didn't want another date.

>Asma
>Got a date. She didn't want another date.

>Conner again
>Still not interested in a relationship.

Why am I so unwanted /r9k/?
>>
>>27297769
never because i have never asked anyone out
>>
>>27297769
Lost count. Pretty much it was never a straight up "no". I have literally no idea what's the reason. I tried fixing practically everything I could about myself but nothing ever seems to work.

Well, honestly it really desentisized me. Not to rejection but to women.
>>
>>27299802
Dunno man are you me?? Becuase. The same shit just times 20
>>
>>27298824
When you ask 20 girls out and all of them reject you, it isn't about not being special or dwelling over girls. At my point I just feel alienated and undesirable, I can't even get a prostitute to fuck me.
>>
>>27299877
This. You just stop caring about being rejected but also stop bothering to ask girls out anymore because you just know you'll get rejected.
>>
>>27299877
>>27299900

Pretty much. I don't understand the "It's just a numbers game!" people. How many times do they need to be told that they're unwanted before it finally registers? It only took me 10 plus an extremely unsuccessful run at Tinder.
>>
>>27299996
We might be lucky some day
>>
>>27299996
they tell you not to give up because every time a beta male gives up a roastie loses her meal ticket to the middle class.
>>
>>27299996
Been on tinder for a year without even getting a match. I have no idea how anyone does it on that app.
>>
>>27300066
>be on Tinder for a month
>couple of matches, none talk to me though
>end of the month, friend joins Tinder
>10 matches by the end of the first day
>all of them talking to him and seem interested in meeting up
>"That's a lot? I was swiping no on most of the girls"

That's when I gave up all hope.
>>
File: 1458440861085.jpg (37 KB, 306x524) Image search: [Google]
1458440861085.jpg
37 KB, 306x524
You guys need to get like me. My crush came up to me and was like point out any girl on this room and I'll get her for you. This was probably my only truly alpha moment when I told her you. That was also my first beta moment because I immediately ran away before she could reject me.
>>
>>27297769

A lot. It's always worse in your head than in reality. I've also rejected people, the only time you think about it is if the other person does something really weird or over the top.
>>
>>27299996
Took me a little longer desu. But yeah it's the same shit. Same fucking thing over and over and over again.

I improve a bit, try asking girls out, be rejected, be sad, and again.

insanity
>>
>>27297769
Zero
I don't approach or try with women because I can see the look of disgust on their faces when I enter a room
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.