[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/rev/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 1455909158926.png (508 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1455909158926.png
508 KB, 1200x600
Who /lastminutestudying/ here? Got three tests tomorrow and just started studying for one of them.
>>
File: 1457058494931.png (191 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1457058494931.png
191 KB, 367x321
>calculus and linear algebra test on wednesday
>only started studying for calculus
>barely studied for linear algebra
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM FINISHED!!!!!!
>>
File: neetlyfe.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
neetlyfe.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>27297625
>>27297515
Better study hard, gradies! Monday is just around the corner.

You don't want to fail that test, now do you? I mean how else are you gonna wageslave if you can't finish school?
>>
>>27297625
I had my linear algebra test a while ago which was worth 50% and it was fine. Study past tests. Focus more on calculus right now man.
>>
>>27297515
a bump for the bump mods
>>
File: neets pls.png (138 KB, 709x755) Image search: [Google]
neets pls.png
138 KB, 709x755
>>27297700
>implying everyone goes to wagiemaker schools

sorry to burst the bubble NEET but not everyone is dumb as fuck.

practically all the universities that graduates from my school go to are at least russell group and a good percentage of that being in cambridge and oxford.

not even private schooling either

anyways enjoy your petty existence until you commit suicide NEETscum

me and my friend Shekelstien will be sure to keep a job ready for you when the NEET apocalypse comes
>>
Orgo and genetics tests. Please post study music.

I'm going to kill myself
>>
>>27297515
Not studying but I have been procrastinating like a madman

The prof said all work is due at the end of the semester, so naturally I have not started anything. She is p pissed
>>
File: 1427430038925.jpg (40 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1427430038925.jpg
40 KB, 500x581
>>27297515
>wanted to be an engineer like everyone in family
>terrible at maths, compared to other kids (this is an Asian country so standard is sky high)
>forced to attend cram school by parents
>cran school is hard as fuck, get depressed and fail even highschool
>22 now, NEET kv

I would like to attend college to.
>>
nice, a thread specifically for me.
I have an exam in feedback and control systems tomorrow. It's the hardest class I've ever taken, and I know pretty much nothing.
16 hours until the exam, and I'm a chapter and a half in. The exam is on five chapters, most of which I haven't even looked at because it was so hard I got demoralized and gave up.
I don't even know what to do. I've been in this situation before, plenty of times, but never before have I known this little going into an exam. I could always pull something out of my ass. Not this time.
Considering going to the professor tomorrow and begging for more time. But I don't have any excuse to ask for more time.
I just don't know. I'm not even panicking at this point. I just feel empty. Lonely, too. It's nights like these when loneliness really hits me. I've got nothing.
>>
>>27299871
Fake an illness and next time don't be a retard?
>>
>>27299905
I'm going to be a retard every time. I've been doing this for four years now and it's always the same.
The problem is that I hate every minute I'm here, I hate everything about this place and I really want out. It's really hard to get motivated when that's the case.
I don't think I can get away with faking an illness. It's kinda last-minute for that. plus, an extra day wouldn't really give me much. I'd need like a week, and I'm not going to get that.
>>
>>27297515
clearly if you are still posting you are not studying
>>
>3 week easter vacation has begun
>gigantic coursework deadline few days after it ends
>was shut in my room fapping so bad I completely forgot it was end of term
>blew my chance to ask my supervisor for any kind of meaningful advice or feedback

What the fuck do I do? I'm panicking, shit. I've managed to bluff like fuck when I gave a presentation on the outline of my paper but I haven't written a single word and have no idea how to begin.

Hold me.
>>
>>27297625
Linear algebra is literally the devil
>>
>>27300409
>3 week easter vacation
what?
>>
File: 1450088164105.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1450088164105.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>27297515
ME I HAVE A FUCKING HUGE TEST TOMORROW
I THINK I'M READY FOR IT BUT I JUST KNOW THERE'S GONNA BE SOMETHING ON IT TO STUMP ME AND IM SO NERVOUS GOD DAMN IT
>tfw severe add and procrastinator
>tfw doing online CBT workbooks to try and stop procrastinating
>tfw got add meds
>tfw they no longer work like magic like they used to
>tfw will i ever be able to study normally?

just wish i wasn't so nervous desu :(
>>
>>27299871
skim
look at the back of the chapters for summaries
focus on the biggest, simplest, most important concepts
if you can derive something, don't bother to learn it
>>
>>27299298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ih1aKeETk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd_YsXGYsbo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTKsKR1XT_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_e2rVF_aUE
these are my go-to's
>>
>>27301167
No. Nothing's working. I lack the background knowledge, I didn't retain anything.
That's it, I've had it. I can't do this anymore. I just can't do it anymore. How I made it this far, I have no fucking clue.
I'm dropping out. I'm going home tomorrow and that's it. I can't do this. Three and a half years down the drain. But I just can't do this anymore. This has been a long time coming.
>>
>>27302218
You can't do it. I will not let you. You must suffer here with the rest of us. Three and a half years down the drain? Nigger, you are almost done. You cannot drop out now, think about how terrible you will feel when doing so? How much you will regret it?

Take a chance, fucking wing the test if you have to, but you have to do this man. It's nightmarish sure, but you have to try and get through this. Just a little more. C'mon anon.
>>
>>27302295
I've got nothing left to give. I screwed up so bad I can't fix it now. Even if I had an extra week I couldn't fix it. Even if I'd studied every week, all semester, I'd still be struggling.
I just always got discouraged and went on to something else, thinking I'd get it later. Well, now later has come, and I know nothing. I can't even get past chapter two and the test is on five chapters. And they don't get easier.
It's March. It's unrealistic for me to think I can pass the course at this point. I grossly underestimated it.
It's not like I'm done after this semester either. I've failed so many courses over the years that I have to go an additional semester. This failed course will push it over to two more semesters.
I can't fucking do it, man. I can't do this anymore. If there's anything that I regret, it's that I came back this semester at all.
>>
File: 1457442461755.png (21 KB, 111x100) Image search: [Google]
1457442461755.png
21 KB, 111x100
>>27297515
>tfw doing two deegres at the same time
>law and economic
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.