[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why dont you get into fashion, /r9k/? iv'e started dressing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ...jpg (182 KB, 399x599) Image search: [Google]
...jpg
182 KB, 399x599
why dont you get into fashion, /r9k/?
iv'e started dressing nicer and nicer over the last couple months. self confidence is definitely higher than what it used to be and it helps me keep my mind off things, and no you do not need a lot of money to dress nice.
>>
I have my own style, it's called a plain white t-shirt and khaki shorts
>>
as someone who refers to this as "liking clothes"...
A. you can't really say you're "into fashion" unless you make stuff or really follow runway shit, otherwise it's just liking clothes
B. WAYWT?
>>
Because whenever I dress in a way that I think is aesthetic, people judge me for it

Also I can't trap like I could as a teenager and I have no interest in male fashions. I'm just hoodie + jeans mode nowadays. I had my fun while I had it, though.

It's a shame, I used to be really into it, and not for the weird fetish shit that people see it as.
>>
>>27297402
im wearing sweatpants and a bomber jacket because i do not go outside on weekends.
>>
>>27297360
fashion is dumb, and I'm not just saying that because everyone on /fa/ wears baggy dark gray clothes.

an ugly person wearing good clothes is still an ugly person
>>
File: 1454534446956.png (192 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454534446956.png
192 KB, 600x600
Why don't you get into fitness, /r9k/?
i've started being more fit and strong over the last couple months. self confidence is definitely higher than what it used to be and it helps me keep my mind off things, and no you do not need to be strong to start being fit.
>>
>>27297815
>implying you it takes years to dress nice
>>
>>27297360
My ass is too big for me to be fashionable. No matter what I dress I look like a pear from the side.
>>
>>27297931
Doesn't take years. Only been working out 3 months and already seeing impressive gains and a lot of fat loss. I go every day and my diet cuts out all sugary drinks and fat based foods. You can do it if you want it bad enough.
>>
>>27297815
I'd rather be a skelly, that's /fa/ as fuck
Muscles are just grotesque
>>
>>27298578
With lifting, you can have small muscles and still be relatively strong.
>>
>>27298578
Keep slaying with the ladies skelly.
Men with muscles look better in just about everything except shorts.
Skinny people win with shorts, looks silly with large upper body.
>>
>>27298013
post it then
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.