[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thinking about joining the navy fams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: bilde.jpg (43 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
bilde.jpg
43 KB, 640x448
should i just join the navy and fight for israel?
>at my standing I'm sure I can land a spot in japville and get in orgies with japs on the side
>i already did meps once
>right in the claws of the devil
>and managed to slither out cus technically I wasn't supposed to cus underage
>know the entire process of getting yourself cucked
>will spend some time getting a welding kit and solder myself a pull up bar and get a car axle off the junkyard for them benchpresses
>was able to meet the bare minimum last time and this was for marines senpaitachi
>maybe i'll get custom equipment at my standing
>just rev up my jap and live the weeb dream at the ultimate cost, which is fighting for israel
>>
I've been in the navy a little over 3 years now and you probably wont be "fighting" anything
this is coming from a green side corpsman too
>>
>>27297353
>>at my standing I'm sure I can land a spot in japville

>believing the lies of a recruiter

Where you go is completely dependent on where the military wants you nothing is guaranteed, plus you could be in Japan but not even allowed to leave the ship for months
>>
>>27297353
>navy
>fighting
Be a real man and join the Marines.
>>
>>27297373
When are you guys going to get rid of that stupid blue clown uniform anyway?
>>
>>27297353
>israel
>japville

Those two places are kind of far away
>>
>>27297373
Greenside corpsman? Are you in a grunt battalion or POG?
>>
>>27297648
POG. I have to fight for deployments.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.