[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 31 & officially emotionally dead Nothing in life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (11 KB, 321x339) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 321x339
>tfw 31 & officially emotionally dead

Nothing in life makes me happy anymore, even funerals don't give me any feels, I'm just an empty human bean now
>>
>>27297142
okay

do you want that to change
>>
>>27297142
I;m 31 too. The worst part is that everyone I knew is more successful than me too. They're real adults with careers, relationships, married, kids, etc. I'm some loser who lives with his parents and has a wage slave shit job. I hate this and there is no end in sight.
>>
>>27297596
where do you live

why do you think you're in this position while your peers are not?

there might not be a good answer, just curious
>>
>>27297596
I'm doing well financially, making just over $60k, but alot of that goes to booze
>>
>>27297660
I'm a financial disaster. I make 40k a year and have 100k in student loan debt. Just fucking end it already. I wish I had the courage to off myself.
>>
>>27297142
>>27297596

31 Year old thread.

Also 31. Maybe BPD Type II, I don't fucking know.

I want off the emotional rollercoaster. Stuck at dead end job making $17.69 / hr as a "successful adult" with two degrees.

Revolver comes back from the gunsmith this week.
>>
>>27297698
WTF? Are you even making a dent? I bet most of your payments just go to interest
>>
>>27297142

>tfw 27 and can't even imagine it getting worse than it is now

maybe I should kill myself
>>
>>27297794
No, I owe more now than when I started. I can't just go into default though because you can't bankrupt out of it, it shreds your credit and some jobs won't hire you- though really they never would anyway.
>>
>>27297833
i read an article recently about people going to europe to escape student loan debt

so they defaulted and then left the country, as if that would solve the problem

but they're stuck in a country where they can't legally work, so they'll be doing under the table shit jobs for the most part

and also fucking over any unlucky family who cosigned for them

it's better to negotiate it down to a manageable level based on your income, even if it only gets put toward interest in the end
>>
File: 1384984085761.png (52 KB, 596x643) Image search: [Google]
1384984085761.png
52 KB, 596x643
>>27297833
Man you got fucked by steinberg
>>
Don't kill yourselves. Get a second "under the table" job instead until you can get something more substantial.
>>
>>27297880
Yeah thats what I do. I just pay what I can given my income and don't even pay attention to the total. I've never even been late on a payment but it's crippling. The people who go to Europe, without any kind of dual citizenship are dumb for sure. Honestly the only way out is when I die, and seeing how shitty my life is with no prospects at all I'm hoping that it ends soon.
>>
>>27297950
what did you study with that kind of debt?
are you not using the degree at all right now? could you?
>>
>>27298052
law. I am using it, I'm a lawyer. The problem is right now is the worst time in history to be a new (ish) lawyer. Way too many lawyers and way too few jobs. The degree is utterly worthless outside of the legal field too.
>>
>>27298105
>The degree is utterly worthless outside of the legal field too.

Pretty much every GL / LPL / ELL / anything besides small auto claims insurance claims adjuster worth a shit has a legal background.
>>
File: 1387498558808.png (197 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
1387498558808.png
197 KB, 294x256
>tfw zombie face
wake me up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.