[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post about times you were arrested and charged with a felony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 7
File: handcuffed.jpg (136 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
handcuffed.jpg
136 KB, 1300x866
Post about times you were arrested and charged with a felony in this thread
>>
>>27296832
Well fucking post something you subhuman dick licker
>>
>>27296832
sorry i'm not a nigger
>>
>>27296911
But i've never committed a crime nor have I ever been charged with one.

I just enjoy reading the dumbass things people do on this board
>>
>>27296953
Niggers mainly commit minor drug related cirmes. Whites are the ones that do reprehensible shit like child rape and mass shootings.
>>
Nobody here has any stories?
>>
>>27296953
>nigger
you do realize the law system has been designed to keep blacks and poor people in general in prison right

shit like crack rocks (the kind black people use) being MUCH more illegal than cocaine (crack powder, the kind rich white people use) is common, that is just one example
>>
>>27297777
Damn lucky 7 quads checked
>>
>>27297777
wow i received some amazing numbers

thank you moot (pbuh)

>>27297709
people who commit crimes do not post here or know of the existence of 4chan
only middle class / upper middle class young men post here
>>
>>27297709
Heres the thing senpai, most of us are not niggers we are law abiding people for the most part, were on /r9k/ 80% of the people here are to beta to commit a crime other then smoking weed /b/ would be a better place to find scum and nogs
>>
>>27297819
Was just saying this kek /r9k/ isnt the type of people who commit felonys
>>
>he thinks the autists on this board leave their house to commit felonies
>>
File: 1454189186195.jpg (108 KB, 2000x668) Image search: [Google]
1454189186195.jpg
108 KB, 2000x668
I've been to jail but not for a felony. Got the misdemeanor expunged later. Jail sucks.
>>
>>27297777
no
black people commit more crimes, that's why there's more in prison

and disparate sentencing for crack and powder cocaine makes perfect sense, think about how those drugs are used and how they affect the community differently
people doing powder cocaine in the privacy of their homes or in a club, etc. vs. people smoking crack on a stoop or in an alleyway
>>
I was charged with felony fucking your mom
>>
who /burglar/ here
>>
>At College
>Get fucked up on heroin, xanax, alcohol, weed
>Break into Kappa Sigma frat house with a frat brother of mine
>Leave and go back to dorms
>Get into a fight
>Get arrested for Unlawful possession of marijuana, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, assault, criminal trespassing, unlawful possession of drug para., resisting arrest, criminal trespassing, breaking and entering and promotion of prison contraband.
All this shit is pending, along with a DUI.
FUCK ME
>>
>>27296832
Fuck off I'm not telling you shit
And fuck you op
>>
>>27297958
I have done it a bit.
Also was into selling heroin
>>
>>27297958
>>27297999

I hope you're only burglarizing and not harming people.
>>
>>27297960
damn dude you fucked up hard
>>
>>27297881
What did you do?

Steal a candy bar?
>>
>>27298634
I was walking home drunk.
Not allowed, apparently I should have driven.
>>
>>27298660
You should have taken a bus or Taxi or had a friend drive you home.

Public intoxication is in fact illegal
>>
>>27298702
Yeah dickhead, I figured that out while I was getting booked.
It was a ten minute walk in a small town. No taxis or ubers here. I left the bar I was at because my friends were smoking a joint in the parking lot and breaking beer bottles on the ground.
They drove home smashed and got away scat free.
>>
File: 1355359339435.jpg (17 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
1355359339435.jpg
17 KB, 313x286
>>27298734
>scat free
>>
>>27298734
if anyone is looking to learn something about crime from these threads the overarching lesson is that you don't do shit where anyone can see it.
>>
>>27298810
No, the lesson is that karma isn't real and life is almost entirely luck based.
>>
>>27297960
>benzos+alcohol=jail

sounds about right
>>
>>27298660
What shitty country prohibits its citizens from being drunk in public?
America has some shitty laws, I tell you. Paradoxal even
And to think anal sex was outlawed till 1999 there. And consent age being 18. And drive is permitted at 16, but drinking only at 21...
Sucks to be in burgerland.
>>
>>27297960
You're fucked but good luck I guess

Did you get kicked out of uni?
>>
i got a rap sheet like you can't believe, urinating in public, pimping hoes, solicitation of hoes, talking smack to the police, partial carjacking
>>
>>27298994
Partial? So like, the car didn't finish?
>>
File: 1452953878696.gif (206 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
1452953878696.gif
206 KB, 399x399
>>27298734
>scat

lmao
>>
>>27298994
Did you only take the car to ghost ride it down the street?
>>
>>27298779
>>27299122
>they're not poop fetishists
>>
>>27298913
Yeah, I got deferred prosecution and sentenced to 6months in rehab. I'm thinking of saying fuck it, It's my 5th rehab for IV heroin I really wanna just overdose and die. :)
>>
>>27299082
all i wanted was the hubcaps
>>
>>27299161
Be sure to leave a manifesto behind senpai
>>
>>27299161
>six month rehab

srsly? who paid for that?
>>
>>27299250
Trust fund money
>>
I was convicted of arson when i was 17 and served 2.5 years.
>>
>>27299344
>be trust fund babby
>develop heroin habit
gg senpai
>>
>>27299345
Were you le edgy?
>>
I got a dui in AZ which has the strictest dui laws, was suppose to do 30 days min. but I didn't chimp out at the time of the arrest so I only got 24 hours.

feels good to be a white man
>>
>>27299374
Drugs are awesome though. The only happiness I have ever felt is through the use of narcotics. Preferably IV cocaine, heroin, DMT, and smoking marijuana.
>>
>>27299452
Never IV'd anything but I've done a ton of drugs. I'm about to graduate grad school with an accounting degree.
You gotta regulate.
>>
>>27299424
No, I have bad anger management issues though.

>be turbo-manlet
>get rejected by some slut
>decide best course of action is to set her car on fire
>get arrested and convincted
>>
>>27299482

What was her reaction?

Was it hilarious?
>>
>>27299520
Nope, just the typical crocodile tears bullshit at trial.
>>
>>27299472
I am planning on going backpacking through either Eastern Europe, or Cambodia/SE Asia after my legal issues are cleared up. I'll probably go back to uni later, if I make it through.
>>
>>27299541

I don't understand how your car burning could be traumatizing unless you were inside of it.

>>27299557
>backpacking aka I'm too poor to afford a hotel

Nature is for poor people
>>
File: 1457798205765.jpg (37 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
1457798205765.jpg
37 KB, 316x533
>>27296832
>be me
>18
>selling weed
>probably around a pound a week
>do this for 6 months
>only selling to 10-12 people
>make a fuck ton of money
>one day
>5 am
>beating on the door, cops rush in
>im asleep
>GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND
>put in hand cuffs
>dont talk the whole time
>they find oz and a scale
>go to court
>lawyer up
>2 years probation
>made no money after paying the lawyer
>mfw
>>
I once had 5 felonies and 2 misdemeanor charges because I went out on one of my night walks and some white trash was robbing cars. Unfortunately for me I fit the description. Unfortunately for me I got all spergy when the cop pulled up. Unfortunately for me I was 18 and had a drink in my hand and was drinking heavily. Spent the night in jail. Was handcuffed to Tyrone who had a facial tattoo along with his boys when they brought me to the courthouse. Luckily it all dropped.
>>
>>27299602
How did they find out you were selling weed?
>>
>>27299584
>Poor
>Trust Fund
>Rich family
nope.avi
>>
Got arrested for quite a few things as a kid. I forget if any of them were felonies though. I did heroin, pcp and tons of prescriptions. Was easy to get since I was "semi" homeless and mostly knew washed out meth addicts as parental figures and friends. By semi homeless, I was legally living with my parents since they couldnt kick me out till legal age, but I got locked out of the house every other night. So I got arrested for sleeping in parks and shit, along with having drugs or covering for my homeless buds. Im somewhat cleaner and better off now, but no thanks to anyone who i knew back then lol.
>>
>>27299654
Here in Texas I know if you snitch you can get a reduced penalty when you are caught.
Entirely possible a customer turned on him.
Burgerland.
>>
>>27299654
I sold to a narc. one of the kids i was selling to got busted and he got out of his charge by ratting. the usual shit. never drug deal.
>>
>>27299694
Fuckin' called it.
Buddy of mine stopped dealing when he had people he didn't know knocking on his door asking for weed. Too spooky.
>>
>>27299694
>>27299690
That faggot kid. Did you kick his ass?
>>
>>27299741
yep. drug dealing is a waste of time and money. either you get caught or you get robbed of everything. i only sold to people i knew too. people will do anything to get out of charges. lesson learned.
>>
>>27299758
nah he moved to a different state the month after. deleted his facebook and everything. havent spoken to him since.
>>
>>27299687
You don't forget felonies...
>>
>>27299796
Would you have kicked his ass?
>>
>>27297709
no, we are all good boys who love mommy
>>
>>27299813
to be honest i dont know. he was already affiliated with the cops if i did anything else i was just asking for more trouble. it was a lose lose situation for me.
>>
Ive been arrested twice, second time was a felony and I seriously considered fleeing the country. Good thing I didn't because all the charges got dropped
>>
>>27299852
What the hell did you do?
>>
>>27299812
when you're on a bunch of drugs constantly, doing more shit as soon as you start coming down, you definitely do. i was a minor so i only went into the holding cell a few times and when the police realised my parents werent coming they generally gave up. i definetely remember drug withdrawls while i waited though. that shit was hell.
>>
>>27296832
>>27296832

>stop by this girl's house to buy weed
>talk for a bit (never liked this part)
>her roommate is training to become a hairdresser and offers me a free training haircut
>I accept
>about halfway through the haircut there's a loud knock at the door
>one of them goes to check on it, before she gets there she hears a louder knocking on the door
>*KNOCK KNOCK* Police open up!
>My heart starts racing
>Girl unlocks the door and 4 police officers walk straight into the apartment
>handcuff everyone right away
>my fucking hair is only half-cut and I'm still wearing that fucking apron thing with my hands cuffed
>the police officer arresting me keeps making fun of my fucking haircut (in progress) and says they weren't expecting a scene like this

Some time later the fucking idiots realized that the domestic violence dispute they were called to was happening on another floor and they were at the wrong place.

Scared the fuck out of me, though. Went home with a half haircut because we were all just wanting to chill after being detained by cops for so long.
>>
>>27299944
>people who don't look before opening the door
>>
>>27299452
>Drugs are awesome though

Yeah, just look at how great you're doing.
>>
>>27300013
Marijuana is harmless but all the other drugs fuck you up bad.
>>
>>27297709
I narrowly avoided it but my mates were caught. It's not much of a story.
>>
>>27299482
Arson is no joke, it can get out of control so easily. A kid who went to high school with me just got sentenced to 8 years for getting drunk and tossing a firework in his friend's window as a prank. The house ended up burning down and the kid died.
>>
>>27297937
> in the privacy of their homes
Dude what
No one does cocaine "in the privacy of their homes" you do it at a party
>>
I got arrested for 2 attempted larceny 6s, 1 attempted 3rd degree burglary, and 1 2nd degree burglary in a xanax blackout for breaking into cars and houses. 2 of them got caught on surveillance, but luckily I just jiggled the handle and walked away in both of them. It's getting expunged in August, but I'm going to have to change my name because I made a few online newspapers, and if you google my name you see the articles. I talked to a reputation management company and they said it would cost me 4k just to get them bumped down to page 3, so I'm gonna change my name instead. I have a name that can be spelled two ways, so I'm just gonna change the spelling, but it's still going to be difficult to adjust to writing it the new way after 24 years.
>>
>>27300064
Thats because he didn't just commit arson. Probably got a second degree or Third degree murder charge.
>>
>>27300064
>kid died

top kek
>>
>>27300119
this thread is making me want to stop taking xanax
>>
>>27300135
I know, that's why I said it 'can get out of control'. Fire spreads really fast and easily. I burned down a metal plating factory in my town by accident with my friend because we were fucking around with fireworks, a garbage bag with some kind of foam shit caught on fire, and we couldn't get water in time to put it out. Whole thing burned down and dumped a shitload of toxic chemicals into the river right near it, it was a huge deal.
>>
>>27300178
You really should. It's a fucking trash drug and it can get you arrested like nothing else. There's no disconnect to tell you things like "Hey, you probably shouldn't break into houses at 3 in the morning while people are inside to steal shit, you might get shot."
>>
>police knock
>OPEN UP

>GET A WARRANT YOU FAT FUCK OR ILL SHOOT YOU

>
>
>

turned out later they had been called for some party down the road.
>>
>>27300245
Why are American Cops so bad at getting locations right?
>>
>>27300370
truthfully I think they just use it as an excuse and most people let them in without asking to see a warrant first.

thankfully I was already full /pol/ lolbruhtarian at that point.
>>
>>27300393
Most of us lefties hate cops as well and agree with all the warrant not letting cops in your home shit. We just don't threaten them
>>
>>27300437
>not having a sign on your mile long drive way that says 'trespassers will be shot'
>not having a NRA sticker on your window
>not saying for the courts later that you feel threatened and will shoot if the trespassers refuse to leave
>being American

come on, its 2016
>>
>>27298994
>pimping hoes, solicitation of hoes, talking smack to the police, partial carjacking

Woke up my wife's son with my laughing
>>
>>27299482
This is the funniest shit I've ever read
Holy fuck
Wtf is wrong with manlets?
>>
File: 1457339103786.jpg (50 KB, 600x373) Image search: [Google]
1457339103786.jpg
50 KB, 600x373
I work in a Federal Prison. What do you want to know?
>>
>>27301097
Is Jamal gentle with you?
>>
>>27301100
It's the other way around, brochaco.
>>
>there are people who commited crimes and think they belong here

Robot = law-obiding good boy
>>
>>27301325
Only in the sense that a malnourished shut-in NEET incel has no opportunity to commit a crime.
>>
>>27301325
Elliot and that one redneck that shot up the school in washington were robots.
>>
i got arrested for DUI, i fought it, and lost.

such is life......
>>
>>27298994
>>27299082
>>27299124
>>27299197

These comments are gold
>>
I was charged (but acquitted) of sexual assault of a minor. I was innocent ;)
>>
>>27297145
>minor drug related crimes
Despite making up about only 13% of the population, between 1980 and 2008, they committed 52% of homicides.
>>
>>27302346
Kill yourself pedo kiddy fucker
>>
>>27300034
Mushrooms are harmless. Just try to have a trip sitter or know your limit.
>>
Currently charged with 2 D Felonys.

Was caught with 30 xanax 2 bags of dope

2 counts of Criminall Sales of controlled substance
2 counts of possession of controlled substance

now doing an 18 month drug program weekly drug tests, life sucks
>>
>>27296832
Party got busted. Seeing as I was the oldest (23) and their were underage people there, I got charged with Contributeing to the delinquency of a minor x9

Got a good lawyer and The charged got dropped
>>
i have marijuana possession x2
disorderly conduct
criminal damage

funny thing is they held me in jail for an entire month on the 2nd marijuana charge. they were trying ot get me on a felony since it was my second one in KS i couldn't post bail. i just sat there for 34 days so pissed off at the criminal justice system. go to court they say 'oh we don't want to give you a felony take this plea deal and we'll downward departure it to a misdemeanor' which was great but at the same time it was like gee thanks you fucking assholes for making me sit in jail for 34 days.

if they just filed the charges as a misdemeanor it's simply a 48hr hold.
>>
File: 1458049218569.png (101 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1458049218569.png
101 KB, 512x384
>>27296832
i once tried to bribe an officer. you see, i was caught driving under influnce (bullshit, i only had 2 glasses of wine, wasn't even tipsy), so the cop was writing me a ticket.

i had recieved another ticket recently, so i would be in much trouble. so i offered him a 80$ gift for "working this late at night".

fucking pig arrested me. i spent the night in jail and HE EVEN GOT TO KEEP THE BRIBE. fucking coppers, stop pretending to be useful and go arrest some rapefugees.

i deserved it though
>>
Was arrested and charged with aggravated assault , affray , resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer. My friends were involved in a brawl downtown and a plain clothes officer got involved somehow got his ankle broken.

The result; I ended up being pepper sprayed, my nose broken and hauled to lock up where I promptly got an absolute beat down. Ended up recieving a suspended jail sentence
>>
>>27301097
I hope you beat the Niggers hard.
Is the work fun?
>>
>>27301004
>wife's son
Cuck

Originalorino
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.