[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For at least four years I've accessed this site using r
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: albertcamus.jpg (33 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
albertcamus.jpg
33 KB, 620x330
For at least four years I've accessed this site using r9k.org.

Now that url doesn't work anymore. what the fuck.
>>
File: kanye2020.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
kanye2020.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>>27296807
the domain got fucked.. why does it matter?
>>
>>27296938

Because now when I get on the computer I get linked to an advertisement for that domain, then have to go through 4chan.org. This board for me, and I assume many others, is kind of our homepage. I haven't accessed the main page in probably close to 7 years.
>>
>tfw r9k is becoming less and less like r9k
I'm just waiting for the normies to be done eating up the carcass
>>
would LITERALLY type in 'r' into the search bar, and press down, and then enter and BOOM, I was here. Now all this shit.
>>
>>27297322
It should probably be the same thing with a '4' instead of an r
>>
>>27297005
and what did you do all the that time this board was deleted you filthy liar?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.