[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >20, Handsome, Tall, 30+ Sexual partners >Full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
>Be me
>20, Handsome, Tall, 30+ Sexual partners
>Full ride to University (Biomedical Sciences)
>In a Fraternity
>As normie as you can be

I literally only browse this board. It is the only one I enjoy.
>>
What went through your head when you made this thread? Why should people want to discuss about this? What is there to discuss? You're just a bragfaggot, get a grip.
>>
File: r9k2011.jpg (45 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
r9k2011.jpg
45 KB, 450x300
>>27296699
>r9k posters are normal teenagers/young adults that just shitpost and exaggerate

stop the fucking presses
>>
>>27296724
For the ones who think you can only be on this board if you're a robot, and it makes them angry. Also I need distraction from a paper I'm writing.
>>
>>27296699
>30+ Sexual partners
No wonder I'm a virgin and women can afford to ignore me and so many robots.
>>
>>27296770
And also to try a prove this point. Thank you sir.
>>
>>27296699
Ah, I see.
Now leave you fucking norman
>>
File: 1453559838586.png (618 KB, 684x577) Image search: [Google]
1453559838586.png
618 KB, 684x577
This place will consume you in due time.
>>
>>27296843
I've been here since some of the first Spaghetti stories began.
>>
>>27296770
I really am a 28 year khv. I really do have a near min wage job even though I have a BA, My suffering is real.
>>
>>27296918
congrats most here are 5 or more years younger than you and more or less feel better when you post or wallow in shit as a means to cope with basic short comings that raise at that age.
>>
>>27296699
sick bastard. go drink bleach and leave us alone.
>>
>>27296699
why do you enjoy coming here?
>>
File: r9k girls.gif (1 MB, 350x268) Image search: [Google]
r9k girls.gif
1 MB, 350x268
>>27297458
Not OP but I can only guess This place is a giant therapy session for young kids.
Every opposing opinion I share, I see a quick labeling of chad, roastie,normie etc and for the rest of the thread they get more hung up on the idea that they are attacking some irl person from there real life and finding a small victory here than in the real world where they wouldn't have the strength to fight them.
>>
>>27297458
What's not to enjoy?
>>
File: congratulations.gif (557 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
congratulations.gif
557 KB, 500x341
wow!

interesting!

thank you for sharing!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.