[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>roommate and his friends never invite me to hangout >yesterday,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1457943227497.jpg (52 KB, 645x623) Image search: [Google]
1457943227497.jpg
52 KB, 645x623
>roommate and his friends never invite me to hangout
>yesterday, roommate had one of his friends in my deskchair when I came back from the library
>when I walked in, didn't get up or anything and just pretended that it was his seat
>they come and go all the time
>I just know he's making fun of me right now

what's the point of living as a betamale desu
>>
Why didn't you tell him to get out of your chair? Why do you give a shit what he thinks of you? Don't be a pussy
>>
>>27296907
It's my chair. I shouldn't have to tell him to get out of when there's two chairs in our dorm and he's clearly sitting in mine.

I want to punch his fat fucking ass in the face, though.
>>
>>27296685
Better be carefull you try a beta uprising on him you might end up raped or even worse blacked
>>
>>27296958
Then do it, faggot.
>>
>>27296958
You wont do shit but cry and post here about how much of a limp dicked faggot you are, its rude as fuck but he wont be there all night M8 just chill
>>
>>27296969
But I am black.

REMOVE ROBOT
>>
>>27296958
Nigga you punch him and that guy will strait up butt fuck you
>>
>>27297010
Then what the fuck its in your genetics to be violent and commit rapes, go in there and fug his boipussy
>>
>>27296685
Rub your roomys tooth brush on your taint
>>
>>27297002
I know I won't. I just wanted to make a thread about how life as a beta is a life of futility.

>>27297060
Suppressed, once in elementary school and further suppressed in high school.

I suppose life as a betablack is even more pointless.
>>
>>27296685
>>roommate and his friends never invite me to hangout
>>yesterday, roommate had one of his friends in my deskchair when I came back from the library
>>when I walked in, didn't get up or anything and just pretended that it was his seat
>>they come and go all the time
kek i've lifed this life for the past 8 months. actually the exact same thing happened to me but i asked my roommate's friend for my chair back. luckily my roommate does drugs so he got kicked out and i have the room to myself.

>>I just know he's making fun of me right now
how long have you lived with this guy.if it's been months they won't talk about you anymore.
not everyone is thinking about you all day
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.