[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: drugs What are currently on/planning to do tonight? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: drugsinhand.jpg (45 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
drugsinhand.jpg
45 KB, 640x427
ITT: drugs

What are currently on/planning to do tonight?

I recently came into possession of 4 carisoprodol and 4 hydrocodone pills each. Never tried muscle/skeletal relaxers before and only ever used painkillers after dental surgery but didn't really need them so I discarded after a while. Would 2 painkillers be good to start off with? These are not my normal drugs. I usually only smoke weed and dab and use sleeping pills once in a while. I am 6'0 290 lbs if that helps.
>>
>>27296598
You need to tell us the dose. The small number on the Vicodin is the hydrocodone and the big number is Tylenol. As in 5mg hydrocodone 500mg of acetaminophen. When I had no opiod tolerance 30mg of hydrocodone would make me nod out. That's 6 5/500 Vicodin broken in half and swallowed.

I've never taken muscle relaxers.
>>
Nothing but nicotine. I'm tired of drugs. They don't even help anymore.

My drug of choice has usually been heroin though.
>>
>>27296681
Both are 350 mg each.
>>
>>27296727
Nah, you're misreading it. That's the acetaminophen. That much hydro would stop your heart
>>
20-30mg of hydro is a good starting dose imo
go lower rather than higher if you're not sure (you can bump it up later anyway), and don't snort it, swallow it

>>27296727
That's gotta be the acetaminophen. I'm guessing it's 5mg hydro/350mg acetaminophen (that's what I usually see) because 350mg of hydro could kill a person. Keep the acetaminophen dose as low as possible. If it's 5mg you might as well take all four, but it'd be good to know whether or not it is before you do.
>>
>>27296709
Try methamphetamine, but just a couple of times so you can get stuff like big projects and chores done. If you do meth more then 3 times you'll stop having the positive effects and basically use it to marathon masterbate, be weary though. The positive effects definitely fade, but the the euphoria doesn't. If you think heroin is the devil's drug, methamphetamine is what made him to to rehab.
>>
>>27296780
Watson 853. That's what it says on the pill.

>Pill imprint WATSON 853 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 10 mg.

So what would be the best thing to do with these?
>>
>>27296810
Also I'd take 25mg of DPH or another antihistamine beforehand to counter opiate itch
>>
Yo go slow on the muscle relaxers. For your first time take only one dosage without being under the influence of anything else.

You WILL fuck your day up if you take them all at once for your first time.
>>
>>27296727
I got 5/325 hydros after I got my wisdom teeth out. I agree with >>27296810
Take all 4. At least break them in half before eating them. When I got 2 fills of 20 5/325 from the oral surgery I crushed them up and squirted them up my ass with an oral syringe.
>>
>>27296858
I'd either take 20mg now and save the other 20mg for later, or take all four desu (1.4g of acetaminophen isn't healthy but it's not going to kill you if you don't make a habit of taking it, definitely steer clear of taking tylenol for a few days, though)
>>
>>27296858
2 will get you buzzed. 3 as high as you want to be. 4 will probably make you pass out.
>>
>>27296960
To be fair I took 35 grams of Tylenol when I was 16 and it didn't kill me.
>>
>>27296987
Well I've heard of people ending up with liver failure on a third of that you lucky duck.
>>
>>27296960
>>27296961
Thanks. 1 more question: would doing these with 2 ambiens be a good idea? I was planning to take 2 in a little while and get fucked up before passing out. Good combo or bad combo?
>>
>>27297011
I was in the hospital for a week and then a psych ward for another. 9 years later I've been an alcoholic for 5 years so I guess my liver was fine because I'm not dead from that.
>>
Gonna polish off a fifth of Old Grand-Dad.

Not much left, but enough to get a decent buzz.
>>
>>27297024
Do em on their own. I think combining depressants like that can be dangerous.
>>
>>27297024
No. I'm all for taking pills but mixing too many downers is how heath ledger died. I don't think you'll need it and it'll ruin the hydrocodone high.
>>
>>27297082
>>27297085
Thanks again broskis. Gonna save these bad boys until Friday then. Looks like it's just ambien and dabs tonight. Going to medicate right now. Cheers!
>>
I'm sitting on two 3 ozers of delsym
Can't decide if I want to do one, both, or one and a half.

I'm leaning towards one and a half. I don't want a total mindfuck this time around, just want to relax. And if you shoot too high with delsym it's a 12 hour commitment...
>>
>>27296598
Can't wait to go back to Massachusetts so I can start banging heroin.
Canada sucks.
>>
>>27298531
doing that right now in MA, only not banging. sickk.
>>
Thinking of trying adderall, I want to enjoy video games again.
>>
File: IOZtgSj.jpg (52 KB, 625x491) Image search: [Google]
IOZtgSj.jpg
52 KB, 625x491
>>27296598
About 50mg of U-47700(an opioid) tonight and probably going to snort 40mg of adderall it tomorrow morning go get my week started right feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
File: 1441642415276.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1441642415276.png
67 KB, 230x230
>>27296598
I ate some weed. Now I am going to smoke some jelly beans.
>>
THE AMBIEN KICKED IN WHAT SHOULD I DO BROS?!
>>
>>27299321
guys I am burning witht the withces floating text all around all around floating text I see
floating cactus SNAKE UNDER DESK
>>
File: 1421475803413.png (30 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1421475803413.png
30 KB, 1080x720
Nodding on some Oxy, gonna drink some coffee so I can get some stuff done. I just ate a sandwich that was fucking buffalo sauce and American cheese between two slices of toast. Where did my life go so wrong? It tasted alright though. Gonna have to go digging 'round the house for quarters so I can get some more bread. But hey, I'm high so what do I really care anymore? My life is completely in shambles but I don't even care, if I'm being completely honest.
>>
File: 1438656239719.gif (282 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1438656239719.gif
282 KB, 499x499
prescribed celexa for anxiety. it actually helps quite a lot

tonight I'm on dilaudid and some weed- a really really nice combination, like floating on a cloud. opiates are definitely my favorite class of drug

also did a lot of coke earlier this week. Cocaine is great if you get good stuff. nothing is more satisfying than dumping a large onto a plate with a couple of friends, knowing you you're going to have an amazing night. AND if you have xanax you'll never have to worry about a comedown.
>>
>>27297253
went with 1.5
still coming up but it's beginning to hit
so slooow
this is definitely going to be one of those head trips
>>
>>27296810
>don't snort it
this is very important and good advice. I've seen people snort shit like vics/percs/xanax in the past and it's very stupid

general rule: if the pill is a benzo/has APAP in it, just fucking eat it
>>
Morphine 60mg

I'm close to the addiction barrier and the euphoria takes 120 mg now so I need to take a break
>>
>>27296598
Caffeine 100mg
Nicotine 1mg
Sertraline 100mg
>>
I want more heroin so fucking badly. I shouldn't completely give up on life yet though. This is my last stand I guess.
>>
File: bluekek.jpg (92 KB, 724x960) Image search: [Google]
bluekek.jpg
92 KB, 724x960
>>27300365
damn im jelly of u right now
enjoy that, you mothafucker
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.