[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stop thinking or dreaming about her She was the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: shelookslikeherandiminpain.jpg (27 KB, 478x368) Image search: [Google]
shelookslikeherandiminpain.jpg
27 KB, 478x368
I can't stop thinking or dreaming about her

She was the perfect girl and I completely blew it up in the worse way imagined(insulted her for getting raped after being stood up and ignored)

I don't know what else to do in life right now. It's all pointless garbage and my sadness is nothing more but constant sharp pain.

All I want now is all of my negativity to turn itself into worms and manifest all over this world to devour it

This is rock bottom right?
>>
no but you suck a lot man
work on yourself before going for others
why would you insult someone for getting raped just because you're butthurt?
that's like insulting a fetus for getting aborted, not in their control
you got issues man
you should also sink lower, you have to hate yourself more before you're at rock bottom
>>
>>27296444
Have you tried apologizing?

Retard
>>
>>27296559
What is rock bottom? Have you ever experienced it? if so then you're incorrect.
>>
>>27296589
Yes and it is pointless
>>
File: Cringe pepe.jpg (3 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
Cringe pepe.jpg
3 KB, 125x120
>Claims she was raped
>really let a Mexican Gang run a train on her
>>
Okay, OP. I'm now going to give you some very important advice so listen and listen well.

I've been there, I honestly have, and she told me she never wanted to see me again and she meant it. You are never going to see her again. Spend every second from here on out forgetting her face. The way the corners of her mouth crinkle when she smiled at you, or the fire in her eyes. Forget it all. She is a cancer to you and she will consume you. Every thought will turn to her, every memory, every regret. You need to kill that cancer before it grows even more. For the first few weeks you'll wish for death, you'll think you deserve it and believe me, you do. But beyond that, it gets better. Barely even a little bit, but it gets better. You'll never get her back, the sooner you accept that then the sooner you'll get better.
>>
>>27296596
yes
was basically trying to kill myself via downers and drinking but it didnt work, got taken to a mental health facility by my parents
you dont question whether or not youre at rock bottom when youre there, you just wanna die and dont really think about anything else
wanting to take it out on people implies you still feel youre better than others, which doesnt happen at rock bottom
also walked around in traffic trying to get hit by a car on new years once, that was almost rock bottom
>>
File: popcorn pepe.jpg (49 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
popcorn pepe.jpg
49 KB, 600x620
>TFW My Ex will die before me

bitch deserves it, she gave me herpes
>>
OP here

I don't know how to deal with this. I really don't.

I expect every one to hate me for the disgusting vicious monster that I am but I excruciatingly and painfully still have that human side of me that tortures me daily about this.

Sometimes I feel like completely letting go and lose myself because of the guilt
>>
>>27296829
take a month long sabbatical at a parents/grandparents/somewhere you can live without worrying too much about rent and food, preferably in a different city
exercise/read daily for a month, pick up other good habits
remain completely sober, cigarettes have a pass
meditate a half hour daily for a month
go to alanon/AA/some support group everday
focus entirely on yourself
??????
profit in self knowledge/acceptance
>>
I appreciate your guys's advice even though I know how disgusted you all are of me
>>
>>27297102
tbr i was being a dick, but when in a bad place that shit can happen
but seriously just get outside, do some shit for yourself
>>
>>27296626
This women are never raped.
That's fact like fema chicken and nigga moments being the three largest killers of men.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.