[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /nodreamsnoambitions/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: terroristwojak.jpg (10 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
terroristwojak.jpg
10 KB, 194x260
Who here has no dreams or ambitions?

I have no idea what I want out of life, except a modest income

sort of continuation from >>27293556
>>
>>27296177
Most of my dreams are technically impossible so I don't count them
>>
The only dream I have left is to die and not have people feel bad about it
>>
>>27296207
Yeah, I mean I wouldn't mind a tribe of whores to fuck but that ain't gonna happen

>>27296249
That's rough anon, why do you want to die?
>>
>>27296283
I'm nonathletic, short, not the smartest, socially retarded, have no family, and no money. Everything has been stacked against me and I don't want to go on living for another 30 years and then die thinking that I could have done something different. Sometimes that thought gives me hope that I can even have regrets, but if I'm 22 and not doing anything with my life, it's too late to start now. By the time I get out of college and set up a career for myself, I'll be well past my prime.

Just seems like life isn't worth living. I watch everyone be happy and lead fulfilling lives while I just watch.
>>
File: 23EWYID.jpg (562 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
23EWYID.jpg
562 KB, 3000x2000
>>27296567
lol 22 is certainly not past your prime. You see some complete degenerates turning their lives around well into their 30s.

I can't give you much advice but why not just make some money and explore a bit? I don't know about you as a person but that's one of the things I genuinely find interesting that you can do on your own. Maybe doing so you'll find a passion?
>>
DOGS BEGIN TO BARK, HOUNDS BEGIN TO HOWL.
>>
>>27296917
Is this a new meme I haven't heard of? I love new memes
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.