[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe "the Hinatas", as in cute awkward girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9
File: 1458235569075.jpg (39 KB, 223x584) Image search: [Google]
1458235569075.jpg
39 KB, 223x584
Do you believe "the Hinatas", as in cute awkward girls with big boobs and terrible self-esteems due to getting shat on by their families or other girls, could exist in real life?

Have you ever met one?
>>
i hate naruto
>>
Is that fan art or is it official?
>>
Yes but they're fat
>>
>>27296130
Yes and no. I had a gf in high school who had big tits and let me touch them. She was shat on by everyone but unlike Hinata she deserved it and instead of trying to better herself she just blamed the world and rolled around in the shit.
>>
>>27296152
/thread

Seriously though I befriended a really cute girl that was so beautiful and had literally DD+ tits by age 14 in high school (by befriended I mean picked on her because autism, she loved it though, still too fat and short here to ask her to prom), she was shat on by people for being a bit of an airhead but whenever I saw her study and apply herself she'd beat everyone else, fucking rekt the pretentious kid in our AP Stat class who was so insecure it was funny.

So brains, boobs, and general feelin good. They exist, just not in extremes like Hinata.
>>
They do exist, but only briefly through ages 12~21, before a self-confident guy starts valuing their appearance/shy-kawaii-aesthetic and defiles them, from which point onwards they start thinking in terms of the lyrics in this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH_rfGBwamc
>>
>>27296130
i hope they do but from my interaction with real women theres not a single one who deserves anything but pain. if there was a hinata out there and i met here i would become better for her and live happily as a normie
but until that time
the robots life is the for me
trololololol and a bottle of win
>>
>>27296208
>apply herself

You sound like her teacher.
>>
>>27296130
2d don't exist. I doubt the existence of tomboys. I doubt the existence of yanderes and stalker shy girls. I dobt the existence of girls with natural black hair. I doubt the existence of sane girls who keep their hair short. Hinata looked better as a child.

So yeah I doubt hinatas exist.
>>
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him.And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Izanagi and Izanami), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using the Infinite Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu, Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
>>27296130
Yes. I dated one in fact. Was kinda cool for a couple weeks because crazy girla=amazing sex is true. But after that the self esteem problems were too much to handle. Having to constantly reassure her that I liked her (seriously she'd ask every five minutes if we weren't fucking), the constant pouting, the phone calls as 3am of her crying because of some imagined slight by me or someone else (or one that she made)....

It's not worth it.
>>
>>27296130
They do exist, but just like in the manga
they don't go for the weird nerd kids who like bugs and are quiet or the fat kids who are kind and gentle, but will defend you fiercely if you are insulted
they spend all of their time obsessing over the really loud untalented kid who was literally born into everything he has and paid attention to them like once
>>
>>27296261
Nah. Just another naive kid who no one respected. Spoon fed things in life because I could fake being charismatic to important people. Poor family. Bad situations.

Her teacher was a flirt, no rather just forward with everyone. He'd bug me about asking her to prom, saying "Anon, just bother her after were done with this. What color are you guys wearing to prom?"

God I hate myself.

>>27296316
nice stale pasta
>>
>>27296130
>Do you believe "the Hinatas", as in cute awkward girls with big boobs and terrible self-esteems due to getting shat on by their families or other girls, could exist in real life?

What are you gonna do if they turn out to be Kotonoha Katsuras?

>Have you ever met one?

Maybe.
>>
Real life girls don't define themselves from their bust size like mangaka think they do
>>
>>27296342
I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
>>
>>27296130
I lost my virginity to one. She was 14, I was 16, everyone at her middleschool shat on her for daring to get big boobs in puberty so she took to hanging out with her older sister and her friends, one of them being me.

She liked me, I liked her, started texting back and forth in secret, we asked for her sister's "blessing", she said fuck yeah and we dated till I left for college.

I was enormously happy during those months, happiest stage of my life by far. She was blonde tho
>>
>>27296328
This. Naruto may seem like a self insert, but he's a total chad. Just a differemt kind than sasuke. Shikimaru is the closest to being a robot, and he has friends. Myabe haku is closer because he dresses like a girl and has no friends.
>>
>>27296522
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?!

FUCK YOU ROBOT FOR DEFENDING NORMIES WITH YOUR MUTES.
>>
>>27296208
>>27296261
>>27296342
Holy shit. Now I can't stop thinking about her.

>>27296522
Kill ys my man :^)

How do you bots force thoughts of the past out of your head? Need some help here.
>>
My gf has big boobs, is super smart, dresses like a goober and is a complete social retard. She's a goddess in bed and worships my cock (I am her first). She's kinda ugly but so am I. Seriously, you guys would be amazed at what you could have if you just lowered your facial beauty standards. I am amazed I found her, she is the perfect woman.
>>
I found one, she worked at gamestop in the mall. But I didn't have the balls to ask her out.
>>
So far the consensus is they do exist in a way but they are not Hinata.
Who then are they more analogous to?
>>
>>27296714
If she wasn't stalking you, you didn't find one. At least not one that would be with you, although if she wasn't one then she might have gone out with you,
>>
one punch man is better than naruto.
he is practically a cyborg.
>he is a wagecuck fighting for fun/job
>he has one friend
>he lives in a shit neighborhood
>he is supremely better than everyone else
naruto is a chad because he has no modesty, wants to be the center of attention, wants to fuck a lot of women, and is succesful.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 848x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 848x900
>>27296850
Goku is what a robot wants to be. Its the unholy trinity of shounen protagonists and robothood.
>>
>>27296130
>big boobs
>terrible self-esteems

literally impossible unless they're far
>>
>>27296130
most my female cute and nerdy friends who have big tits are like that because they are embarrassed of them, but sometimes they make themselves more ugly or look nerdy, not so feminine because do not want the attention
>>
>>27296927
*fat

Stupid original comment bot, i'm trying to correct my spelling
>>
>>27296590
>>27296607
What are you two so triggered about?
Because she was blonde? Because she was "too young"? Because we had fun at prom? Because she was with me to the very last minute, till I got on that plane to leave for college?
>>
File: squidward-laughing-a.gif (291 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
squidward-laughing-a.gif
291 KB, 500x373
>girl
>terrible self esteem
>>
>>27297017
I'm triggered cause you aint a robot son. You don't deserve to feel with the losers if you aint one, which you aint.
>>
>>27297017
sincerity is rat poison to robots so kys and never post again
>>
for some reason most of the truly autistic girls I meet have huge tits, and I always wondered if there was some scientific reason for this
>>
>>27297017
>>27297061
Also blonde hair sucks. I want jet black hair in my hinata. Preferebly hinata's hair.
>>
>>27296540
Shikamaru is the chadest, he even got best girl in the end
>>
>>27296130
wtf brian
>>
>>27297135
Shikamaru is the Damien to Sasuke's Chad
He's the omega+, the guy who is popular without being one of the popular kids
The cool guy who doesn't care, is extremely competent, and is a great guy who actually cares for his friends
He gets the girl simply because she's into him, not because he pursues her
>>
>>27297135
Shit I forgot he got temari. Would Rock Lee be a robot then? Bullied cause hes not normal cause he cant use chakra. Rejected even harder than Naruto by girls. Anime idealism and getting /fit/ still gets his ass beat by normies.
>>
>>27296162
Official, that's what she looks like now that she's a housewife
>>
>>27297201
Rock Lee got TenTen
jesus dude, just go read the last chapter of naruto
go to wikipedia even
>>
>>27297222
I stopped after the battle with Pain cause that show got unbearable. All i know about the last chapter was sasuke snd naruto blow each others' arms off and naruto has two children with Hinata.
>>
>>27296130
I only seem to attract slightly weird girls with big tits and a good relationship with their father

I don't know why
>>
File: Tohru_Adachi_anime_close_up.jpg (92 KB, 1280x358) Image search: [Google]
Tohru_Adachi_anime_close_up.jpg
92 KB, 1280x358
I DATED ONE FOR THREE YEARS
THEN SHE LEFT ME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
i have watched the first two seasons no spoilers
>>
>>27296130
Yes, but they often come from religious families and hardly anyone outside their creed would stick to their traditions just to get a gf.
>>
>>27296130
>Have you ever met one?
gf'd one, been almost 2 years now.
>>
>>27297061
>>27297067
>>27297086
So I can't post on /r9k/ why exactly?

Because I lost my V already? Because I graduated from college and no longer live with my parents? Because I've got a decent job and car? Because I'm dating a small-boobed 16yo Hinata?
>>
>>27296130
You mean fat girls? Yeah, I've met a few. Not really my thing.
>>
>>27297486
Pretty much the reasons you listed. I mean we can't stop you from posting, but I'll never accept you as long as you reveal yourself as being desireable enough to have had sex. Same goes for every other normy.
>>
File: dbz.png (615 KB, 1234x903) Image search: [Google]
dbz.png
615 KB, 1234x903
>>27296886
bullshit, dbz is all about the robot life.
>>
>thinking chad doesn't want her too
>>
>>27296130
My wife is one of those. It's everything I could have ever dreamed. She's the only thing that gives my life purpose and happiness.
>>
>>27296316
Nice meme my fellow konoha ninja
>>
>>27296678
You are not the first but you bought it
>>
>>27296130
>big boobs are a requirement.
ok
>>
>>27296130
IRL girls like Hinata get treated like shit by other girls until they're snatched up by horndogs who make them feel "special", get pumped and dumped, then passed around by other guys who do the same thing

Then they just become jaded bitchy sluts working HR and probably comment on far left websites in between tinder hookups

The lucky ones get picked up by devoted guys and pop out 3-4 kids they can dote on
>>
>>27297747
I said goku was a robot, he just made it like we want to. Against his will.
>>
bumpity bumpity bump bump
>>
>>27298319
So Hinatas are good mothers, you say?
>>
>>27297183
>Damien
What kind of shitty name is that?
>>
>>27296247
this is the most autistic thing i've read in a while
>>
>>27297486
>Graduated from college
>Don't live with parents
>Have a decent job AND a car
>Has a gf
>not a virgin

You're a fucking full-on normie, nearly a goddamn chad. What in the sam hell are you doing here bro?

Get out.
>>
>>27300369
a dindu one.
>>
>>27300597
>>27297633
Let him stay, normies aren't that bad
>>
Yeah I met one once.

She was a fucking unicorn if I ever saw one. Tits like this, no ass but I don't care. Skinny, cute, and hilariously modest considering the sheer size of her chest. She had to wear a special bra and shirts just to hold herself up.

She was not super confident. She wasn't always posting cleavage shots, she didn't even wear bikinis, she worse goofy one piece swimsuits the likes of which I've never seen.

At the same time she wasn't a prude.

Then she went to college. She dated a Chad. He got her super into lifting and fitness. She toned herself up something fierce. Got a 6 pack. Did an underwear run for charity.

He singlehandedly rose her confidence so far that she went from a humble modest cute girl with epic tits to a stacey who posts vacation photos.

But then they broke up and her confidence crashed again. She's gained weight and stopped hitting the gym so hard. She started dating a beta faggot and is letting herself go.

Truly remarkable what you can learn just by paying attention to someones facebook over the course of 8 years.

Don't send your daughters to college.
>>
File: JUST NEP(GEAR).gif (161 KB, 785x438) Image search: [Google]
JUST NEP(GEAR).gif
161 KB, 785x438
>>27301299
>normies aren't that bad

Please leave and don't ever come back.
>>
>>27301459
You're just memeing

Explain to me what's so bad about having a few friendly normies posting along with us here at /r9k/
>>
>>27296850
Saitama was a NEET before he became a pro hero
He doesn't consider Genos as a friend
He lives in headquarter now
He isn't, he's just way stronger than everyone else
>>
>>27301671
encourages other normalfags to use this board as their second normiebook and make fun of actual robots
>>
>>27299788
The answer is duh
>>
File: 1457757157881.jpg (52 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
1457757157881.jpg
52 KB, 500x457
>>27296130
>Have you ever met one?
No
But I do dream about them pretty often and then make me want to kill myself knowing I'll never mutually fall in love with one in real life
>>
they exist

but like natural red heads they are a rare breed
>>
>>27296130
They do exist but they become absolute sluts once their self-esteem improves, not worth the time investment.
I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule.
>>
>>27296169
> and instead of trying to better herself she just blamed the world and rolled around in the shit
You've just described every single /r9k/ poster.
>>
>>27297254
Sakura got Sasuka like she always wanted only for him to pump and dump her

He's now a hermit and she's racing a son
>>
Y'all niggas are dumb
The real NEET in Naruto is Shino. Poor bug guy :(
>>
File: 1658711 - Dawn.jpg (860 KB, 1800x2700) Image search: [Google]
1658711 - Dawn.jpg
860 KB, 1800x2700
>>27296130
Yes, I do, because I dated one for two years.

She was perfection in every puritan sense that /r9k/ finds imaginable.

She was shy, quiet, reserved, and obedient.

Then I took her virginity and got her obsessed with sex. She eventually changed because of me. She became obsessed with marriage, and living in a house, and having children. We would get into arguments over this stuff almost daily.

Her obsession eventually got the better of her and she dumped me when she realized my life wasn't going anywhere.

The sweet immaculate Hinata I fell in love with had turned into a vicious deplorable monster. And I was the one who (unknowingly) corrupted her.

I deserve nothing short of a life of misery and loneliness.
>>
>>27302519
serves you right normie scum
>>
>>27302640
indeed, serves me right.

but hey - at least I'm a normie, and not some shitty hopeless robot like you.

so I can at least sleep at night in peace, knowing 2 years of my life were legitimately happy, while the rest was depressing garbage.
>>
>>27302207
That's what I do...
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.