[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get home >mom is scraping off the booger wall >starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mt4hywKUj21rmkupgo1_500.gif (506 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt4hywKUj21rmkupgo1_500.gif
506 KB, 500x283
>get home
>mom is scraping off the booger wall
>starts screaming at me

Is this the end?
>>
>>27295927
elaborate plz
>>
>>27296903
>pick nose
>boogers have to go somewhere
>wall above bed is good place

What is so hard to get?
>>
>>27296981
Is it a habit?
>>
File: 1449594956773.jpg (13 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1449594956773.jpg
13 KB, 500x259
>>27295927
I feel you.

Brother was in my room yesterday and he found the ass vacuum.

It's all over.
>>
>sister found the precum reservoir
this is the end, isnt it?
>>
OP might be telling the truth. I know someone who does that IRL.
>>
I did this IRL too.

For years I did this. It was next to the recliner in the basement where nobody could see. It must have collected there for at least 10 years.

Then one day we redid the carpet in the basement and moved the furniture. My parents found my booger wall. 10 years of them flicked onto the wall next to the chair.

My dad had to scrape it with a putty knife and repaint the wall because in many cases they were fused to the paint to such an extent that they ripped it off with them when they came.

I did it in the computer room too, but we got a new desk too soon for it to get out of hand and I couldn't flick them there anymore because it was visible.
>>
>mom finds the potato crisp crevice of the office chair
It's over
>>
>>27297498
I'm dying, fuk you mate
>>
>>27295927
>>27297971
>disgusting XNFPs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.