[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Angie Varona >Literally a 10/10 >Works a shitty retail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
>Angie Varona
>Literally a 10/10
>Works a shitty retail job

Tell me again how women live life on easy mode?
>>
Their sexual life is easy mode.
>>
"Look mom! I posted it again!"

Fucking faggot
>>
many sluts are too dumb to parlay their sluttiness into anything meaningful

someone should get this bitch to make a twitch account
>>
>this thread again

With a body like that she knows she can just marry some CEO or engineer who makes 200k+ a year.
>>
1. She's a little past her prime
2. I'm from south florida, right around where she's from. Her looks are not that special here, you can go to any mall here on a friday or saturday night and see girls that can compete with her looks wise. If you're not chad or the latin version of chad (Rico?Valentino?) you have 0 chance though.
>>
File: 1442199085715.jpg (22 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1442199085715.jpg
22 KB, 306x306
She can marry a doctor and go from 0 to millionaire any time before she turns 40 and still fuck Chad whenever she wants.

A robot working a shitty job is more likely to get stuck in that shitty job.
>>
>>27296509
>>27296295

lol you guys need to get out more. A doctor/engineer can get a woman that is as attractive as her but actually has some class. She's a lower middle class 4'11 cuban chick not a goddess.
>>
>>27296557
What makes her lower class?

IBrace
>>
>>27296830
being cuban marrano scum
>>
File: 1452671348404.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1452671348404.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>>27296557
>toasty roastie chestlet
How can chestlets even compete?
>>
>>27295848
if she wanted to, she could marry a millionaire and do jack shit ll day while he buys her stuff

or if she has less morals, she can charge guys like 400 an hour (though they would normally last lke 10 minutes) to bang her
>>
>>27296181
This.

She could easily make close to a CEO's salary if she knew how to utilize her sexual appeal.
>>
>>27295848
>implying she doesn't work retail to socialize because it's easy and undemanding while she plays arm candy and trophy mount for wealthy sugardaddies on the side.
>>
>>27296509
Believe it or not a lot of men who are actually smart with their money go for girls with both looks and personality, i.e. Girls that don't post near nude pics all over the Internet and barely finish high school. They don't want to end up with a gold digger and have to pay child support when she inevitably leaves him for someone richer like your stupid blinded ass would
>>
>>27297467
>>27296320
This is absolutely correct.
she's what would be considered a basic bitch, maybe she some rich cuban guy in his 50s would be down for that
>>
She works a retail job yet we know her name
>>
>>27298372
She coul easily hook up with some old rich guy but chooses not to. It's not like she has a difficult life anyways. And yeah, you're right. Girls like that are a dime a dozen around here. Never realized how blessed I was to live in Miami. Too bad I'm a virgin though.
>>
File: life on easy mode.jpg (80 KB, 645x536) Image search: [Google]
life on easy mode.jpg
80 KB, 645x536
>>27295848
>put photos of yourself online at 14
>become a celebrity
>regret being an attention whore and lie about your photos being hacked
>everyone buys it because you're a poor widdle helpless woman
>return to posting revealing photos of yourself and have your amazon wishlist continually bought and paid for by beta cucks all over the world

yeah, her life sounds so hard.
>>
>woman in retail
>spends all day gossiping and doing the bare minimum of work, if that
>guys at the workplace always need to be picking up the slack, since the manager won't yell at a woman
>>
>>27295848
"I threw this ball in the air, lol gravity is fucking stupid try again science."
>>
yeah, she doesn't have to do shit

when jared leto just hits you up on twitter to fly you up to new york to plow you for a couple days. you definitely have it on autopilot
>>
>>27298434
>Obaid 10k
>Amhai 12k

What kind of guy has that money to throw away but doesn't just spend it on prostitutes or a gf?
>>
>>27298539
well, he is quite handsome. who wouldn't take a pounding from jared leto?
>>
>work a shitty retail job instead of cultivating a career
>wait for a beta provider to come pick you up and pay for everything
What were you saying, OP?
>>
>>27298573
Oil sheiks brah
>>
>>27295848
she is already fucking famous just for existing go fuck your self op.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.