[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is wanting to perform cunnilingus beta? Pic vaguely related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: oh god.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
oh god.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
Is wanting to perform cunnilingus beta?

Pic vaguely related because beta.
>>
Getting your face into someone else's crotch and licking their genitals is the most pathetic thing you can do.
It is the ultimate symbol of subservience.
>>
File: Those wacky Romans.png (208 KB, 936x540) Image search: [Google]
Those wacky Romans.png
208 KB, 936x540
>>27295807
It's literally gayer than sucking cock
>>
>never really liked to lick pussy
>tried it a few times, felt like a chore
>almost never do it, except to reward my gf for something
>years later
>gf tells me that she hates it
>thinks its gross that i get her pussy smell and taste in my mouth
>is self conscious about it
>urge to eat pussy rises

Fucking forbidden fruits.
>>
>>27295832
But you have total control over their orgasm.
>>
Holy fucking shit I know this kid, he goes to my highschool. As far as I know the girl and him never went anywhere but he got way less beta since
>>
File: james_earl_wut.gif (978 KB, 308x289) Image search: [Google]
james_earl_wut.gif
978 KB, 308x289
>>27295807

My friend who is pretty beta loves doing it, so probably yes.
>>
>>27295974
>the girl and him never went anywhere

You think?
>>
>>27295974
what's he like now
>>
>>27296145
He's probably posting on here now.
>>
Garrett is a normie
>>
File: Blue Ranger.jpg (143 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Blue Ranger.jpg
143 KB, 1080x1080
>>27295807
I like it, but that's because I get really turned on by the female body and I feel like the best thing in sex isn't getting yourself off, it's getting the other person off. Beta =/= not selfish. Besides, if I really just wanted to get off I'd wank off.
>>
>>27295974
>he got way less beta since
Nice try but we know it's you, you fedora wearing, autismo, beta, fuccboi faggot. Kill yourself live so you can bring some joy to the world at least once before you end your miserable, pitiful excuse for an existence.
>>
There's nothing inherently beta about oral sex. Species with no such psychological (because let's be frank, the whole alpha/beta concept doesn't apply well to humans compared to other species) concepts do it too.
>>
File: image.png (735 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
735 KB, 853x480
>>27295807
If it's truly something you want to do because you enjoy it, then no, it's not beta

If you'd rather stick your cock in her but you're not doing it for some reason, then yes, that's beta
>>
>>27297205
What if I enjoy the feeling of giving pleasure to my partner without receiving anything in return?

I find no joy in the whole cuckolding thing, it needs to be me giving the pleasure.
>>
It's definitely becoming more popular with women. Most expect it if you're fucking them.
>>
File: 50cent-tweet.jpg (23 KB, 549x312) Image search: [Google]
50cent-tweet.jpg
23 KB, 549x312
>>27295807
According to fiddie, not at all.
>>
>>27298414
>putting stock in a man whose most biggest accomplishment is 'go shawty, it's your birthday, we gon party like it's your birthday'
>>
>>27298354
Read my post

If you actually enjoy it and want to do it that's fine. If you let people on a Chilean farming advice forum tell you how to live your life then you're the real beta

For me personally, 9/10 or higher, would lick. Anything below that isn't worth it and feels beta. I'd rather fuck her
>>
>>27298504
I do enjoy it, thank you random robot for affirming my sexual life.

I would agree the person being licked has an effect on my desire. It doesn't matter what's above the waist for me though, just how roasted the beef looks.
>>
>>27298473

his networth is like 150 mil, i think he's doing something right
>>
>>27295832
God that's hot...
>>
>>27298473
And getting arrested for cocaine.
>>
I don't really care if it's beta or not, the idea of making a girl cum while her thighs crush my head and I feel every shudder and spasm of hers makes me rock hard.
>>
>>27295807
My gf says she doesn't like when I do it because she's very self-conscious about it. So, I'm not going to do it. On the flipside, I don't let her give me head because I'm afraid of disappointing her by not blowing my load. Ever since the first blow I had years ago, no girl has matched it. Doesn't help matters that the one time we tried, I went soft in her mouth. Perhaps I was too nervous.
>>
>>27295832
t. italian

blox
>>
>>27295807

YES, any guy who eats out a girl's pussy is a BETA fuck. Girls will not respect you if you go down on them. Make them give you blowjobs, but NEVER lick their pussies. EVER.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.