[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be an, extremely ugly, INFP, friendless, handhold-less, hug-less,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 6
File: XW5W4tq.jpg (96 KB, 1014x626) Image search: [Google]
XW5W4tq.jpg
96 KB, 1014x626
>be an, extremely ugly, INFP, friendless, handhold-less, hug-less, kiss-less, virgin
>find oneitis in my junior year of high school
>we end up clicking pretty well
>i ask her out
>she turns me down obviously
>depression kicks in
>get sent to psych ward for suicidal idealization
>come back even more attached to oneitis
>we start playing vidya on steam together quite heavily
>things going ok i guess
>senior year of high school starts
>me and oneitis thought it would be a good idea to take all the same classes together
>we end up sharing pretty much the whole entire school year together in terms of schedule
>stupid shit happens between me and oneitis
>get sent to psych ward again for suicidal idealization
>stop showing up to school due to fear of having to see oneitis again
>eventually have the grand idea of dropping out of high school, getting my GED diploma, and then applying to college from there in order to avoid oneitis while still pursuing my academic career
>mom doesn't want me to drop out of high school
>she kicks me out of her house
>get sent to homeless shelter
>mom agrees to take me back only if i go back to school
>end up compromising with mom and end up going to spend some 7 hours at a shitty charter school until graduation
>still an extremely ugly, INFP, friendless, handhold-less, hug-less, kiss-less, virgin
>still love oneitis

help me

>inb4 underage b&
im 18
>>
File: 1458455123508.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458455123508.jpg
151 KB, 1280x720
>>she turns me down obviously
>>depression kicks in
>>get sent to psych ward for suicidal idealization
jesus christ

here's a tip. don't let pussy rule your life. love is great, and i'm not telling you to give up love. but you're fucking 18 you need to chill out. stop trying to kill yourself over a girl. you owe it to yourself to live for yourself.
>>
File: 120401134211.gif (581 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
120401134211.gif
581 KB, 500x282
>>27295731
sorry /r9k/
i shouldnt have made this thread
nobody cares
>>
File: 1448769817114.png (191 KB, 506x480) Image search: [Google]
1448769817114.png
191 KB, 506x480
>>27295925
i mean going through the first 17 years of your life and having not a single friend kinda fucks with your psyche a bit

all these normal experiences with other people i should have had when i was in elementary school and middle school kind of compounded in that one year and made the emotions a lot more intense
>>
File: 1457889547117.jpg (206 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
1457889547117.jpg
206 KB, 960x600
>>27295944
i replied to you, you fuckin emo dipstick

you are eighteen. this girl does not care about you. why would you want to be with someone who doesn't care about you? forget her. she's a bitch. focus on YOU. go to school, study, follow your passions, make money. live life in comfort. love will come, or it won't.

you're gonna blow this off as normie advice, but here's an absolute truth about life:

DO NOT rely on others for happiness. you will not find it. everyone acts with their own interests in mind first and foremost. there's no savior girl. there's no one who will bless you with the gift of happines. you need to find what makes you happy ON YOUR OWN and do that entirely. fuck these other people dude. they don't have your interests in mind, you don't need them.
>>
File: 5555.png (423 KB, 892x612) Image search: [Google]
5555.png
423 KB, 892x612
>>27296005
this makes a lot of sense, but it seems really hard to follow at times

im in the process of getting /fit/ and /fa/ to improve myself, also i started drawing for fun (pic related) but sometimes when i lay there in the middle of the night it just hurts a little knowing im the only one in the world who cares about me right now
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.