[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm rich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 6
File: faggot.png (7 KB, 587x92) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
7 KB, 587x92
Ask me whatever you want

here are questions I'll get out of the way
>20 years old
>made it through trading
>pic related is one of my off-shore accounts
>I have 6.2M USD in assets
>not giving you any of it, bannable on 4chan
>>
>>27295669
>>made it through trading
What did you start with?
$800K?
>>
Why do we care?
>>
>trading
No one cares about your gambling habit.
>>
i feel like people get rich solely just to brag about it and laud it over people's heads.
the entire thing is a complex.
>>
>>27295797
I wish I had 5-10 million

I'd live a work-free life in a boring low cost suburb and play video games and eat junk food until I died.
>>
Can I be your slave?
>>
>>27295771
I started with $2,500 that I made from selling some things. I make a few good decisions, turning that into $35,000 within the first 6 months. On a gamble, I margin traded that at a minimum 2.5x leverage and turned that into $120,000 within a couple of weeks. Once you have an amount like that, you can grow it very quickly. I made it so quickly because I took money from lenders and didn't fuck up. It's not luck. Having other people that you talk to who are also knowledgeable can help you.

I did this because I started with $2,500 and never considered the effort that I'm putting into it to be worth anything. This means that $1,000 that I make past that initial investment is just as good to me as $500,000. It turned into a game.

For a good reference, I made $760,000 on ETH when it hit the 3.7M sat ATH

>>27295834
You can't think like that. You'll never make a lot of money if those are your goals. It doesn't work.
>>
>>27296082
If you're rich, you should just buy a new 4chan account after they ban you.
>>
>>27296082
What market or sector did you trade in? What were your typical holding times?
Why do you think you knew better than everyone else?

If you leveraged 2.5x each time, do you think that honestly speaking, what you were doing was like rolling a dice n times and not rolling a 2 or lower a single time?
>>
>>27295834
You sound like a huge faggot.
adfasflsakjf
>>
>>27296082

>a few good decisions

So specifically, stocks? ETFs? Bought some cheap fund and it blew up right after?
>>
>>27296082
>I started with $2,500 that I made from selling some things.

I imagine you have to have a pretty good rig and high speed internet to day trade with confidence. Lots of people dont have that.

>I make a few good decisions

So you are smart. Most of us are not.

>On a gamble

so you did gamble!

>Having other people that you talk to who are also knowledgeable can help you

If these talks were IRL, then you're are a hyper-social normie too!
>>
>>27296082
Well, you talked to people, but where did you initially learn about doing things like this?
>>
File: 1447306044653.jpg (27 KB, 186x189) Image search: [Google]
1447306044653.jpg
27 KB, 186x189
>>27296082

>turned $2,500 into $35,000
>Made that into $120,00
>And then into $760,000

Either you're bullshitting or you're the next warren buffet. No human could make such profits in such a short amount of time.

For perspective, index funds give you 6-7% a year, which is considered decent. Many traders don't make more than 1-2% per trade. You're making well over that. Possibly 50% or more per trade. It's basically Insider trading level
>>
>>27296306
He's day trading though he said, it is in theory possible if you time everything to spikes and dips perfectly and trade quickly, but it's difficult and can lose a lot of money too
>>
>>27296306
thread is bullshit yes, dude is trying to talk up some boiler room shit thinknig there are a lot of suckers here
mooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddssssss
>>
>>27296306
congratulations, you figured out its all bullshit!
>>
>>27295669
>made it through trading
Yes, that is probably what I would claim if I grew up with a rich mommy and daddy, and was trying to make friends/conversation in the normal world.
>>
Is this ram?
>>
>>27296216
Crypto-currencies are amazing for this because they are so volatile that you can legitimately make tons of money overnight. ICO's, if you have any knowledge of this technology, make it very easy to choose what is legitimate and offers something to the table that nothing else does, and you are practically guaranteed some sort of return. There is a new tech that is supposed to be releasing near winter this year that I and many of the guys in my group are going to be putting lots of money in because it is very impressive.

>>27296274
These are over the internet. All of it is gambling.

>>27296306
Highly volatile markets can do that. You can make 30% in 1 hour. You can do the opposite, too, and I have a couple of times.

>>27296236
Funds are a waste of your time. You shouldn't ever keep your money in something, letting it go up and down for years, just so that you get a nice average at the end that barely goes above your original investment, rationalizing it via compound interest, something that applies in a much more rewarding way via any other platform. What a waste that is.
>>
>>27296306
I'm not saying that guys legit, but with leveraged options you can get pretty big wins (or most likely losses.) You can make more than 1 trade per year, idk how you figure he made all his trades with 50% gains?
You can trade thousands of times per day if you wanted to. If you average 1% per business day that's 260ish% per year. Not that it's reasonable to get that but not impossible.
>>
>>27296306
>>27296351
>>27296357
He's right on the ETH part. It was shilled a lot back in January when it was 2$ per share. Now it's 10$.
>>
>>27296429
meant on /biz/ btw
>>
>>27296429
I would have liked to get into ETH but there was never a wallet created.
>>
Why would you have more than the FDIC insured amount in a single account?
>>
Anyone suddenly come back into your life and subtly or overtly ask for money? Or talk about "falling on hard times"? Lol
>>
>>27296306
Nah, I know a guy who has turned $2000 into $400k several times. It can happen.
>>
>>27296564

Me too! And you can buy his book "How to make money EASY on the modern stock market" For a small payment of only $25! You'll be trading (and making big bucks from the comfort of your home) In no time!
>>
>play lottery every week for years
>always the same numbers
>biggest win was like 20 bucks
Fuck logic, SOMEDAY THE MILLIONS ARE MINE
>>
>>27296216
Oh, I didn't respond to the rest.

I don't hold for long unless I am an early buyer in an ICO. There is as partial luck, but this is like saying diversifying is a good idea. It is if you don't know what you're doing and need a safety net to learn. It's all on you. There is no reason to hold. The opportunity cost of leaving $100,000 in for 6 months in enormous.

>>27296473
Read the thread. It's an offshore account. That question doesn't matter as much as you think it does so I don't know why you bothered.

>>27296536
Nobody knows about it, as far as I know.

>>27296429
I don't care about people who don't believe that someone can make more money than they can because they are not knowledgeable of what I'm talking about. Even giving them the attention and acknowledging that what their saying is worth anything is a waste of time. They don't know anything on the subject so don't bother with them. They have no opinion.
>>
>>27296606
Your logic is flawed. Statistically, you will never win the lottery. Statistically, you will make money by trading if you put any effort into it.
>>
>>27295669
I have big tits, wanna trade?
>>
>>27296298
I wanted to make money from home and this is how you do it, I learned. How else would you learn about it? You're scared of risks and that's why you don't do it. All of it is a risk. Losing money from a decision that I made is one of the worst feelings I've ever experienced, and I don't think that many people can deal with it.
>>27296718
Those wouldn't be worth the $200 keyboard I'm typing on.
>>
Tell us your the story of your trading history. What are you currently trading? What do you have your eye on? If you had to start over, what would you buy into at the moment? Any general tips or advice appreciated.
>>
How's your social and sex life?
>>
>>27296808
Are you sure? I am 300pounds huge black male with manboobs
>>
>>27296408
>What a waste that is.

Your logic doesn't really make sense and goes against that of literally every person who gained their wealth through investing. Not that all investing should have a 30 year turnaround, but saying the concept of investments maturing is a "waste" is ludicrous.

The fact that you keep dodging questions about what you specifically did beyond risky margin trading one time makes me think you're just avin urself a giggle.
>>
>>27296421

>You can trade thousands of times per day

Day Traders piss away their income or break even 99% of the time. OP is producing enough bullshit to fuel several thousand acres of farmland
>>
>>27296082
Wow, a return of 2600000% in like, a year? That's unbelievable. No, really, unbelievable. Like, I don't believe it.

Look at the attached image. That's the annual returns of some of the best traders. And you're doing A LOT better than them. Wow, that's... unbelievable.

Another thing, is that you have to have an account with at least 25,000 before you can start day trading. And, what brooker is going to let you lever your 35,000? Seems... unbelievable.

Are you sure you're a rich day trader? Are you sure you aren't a lying shitposter?
>>
>>27296828
Haha, that's not going to happen. My reports to you on the current trends aren't going to help you in any way. I could give you a pick that I strongly believe will 30x within 1 year of release, but you won't learn a single thing.

>>27296841
I don't tell anyone about what I have so nothing is different to what you would experience. Why would I want my identity to be associated with having lots of money? What would I gain? I would suddenly have to deal with people. I don't want to do that.

>>27296930
It is absolutely not ludicrous in any way and you're very ignorant of what many millionaires have done. I'm trading. This is all I do. I don't work as an engineer, sticking 10% of his paycheck into a Vanguard fund. I make everything this way. Steinhardt never held long. He's a billionaire. You have a narrow view and believe these things can only be done one way.

>>27297071
This has been over a 4 year period. I never spoke of how long this has taken me.

2600000%? What are you referring to?

>Another thing, is that you have to have an account with at least 25,000 before you can start day trading. And, what brooker is going to let you lever your 35,000? Seems... unbelievable.
You're full of it. You can trade with $100 on Polo right now.

Stop implying that I care about how unbelievable false facts you have created are to you.
>>
>>27296408
this is bullshit because the market for most crypto currencies is tiny and or not liquid.

If you try to trade Bitcoin you can never get your money out and make trades when you want because no one takes you up on your offer to buy a large number of coins from you at "market value".

If you try and trade some new coin like silver-moon-lite coin or whatever then you won't make any money because the entire supply of new crypto currencies is probably about 40 dollars and never likely to expand to a real amount of money.
So you find a new crypto currency with some added gimmick or marketing. You think it's going up so you buy literally every single coin in it you can and you spend maybe 80 dollars. And in several months maybe you have 120 dollars. Which is a great ROI but absolutely impossible to scale to point that you're turning thousands into hundreds of thousands.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>27295669
I'm planning to start doing the same thing once I can safely afford to lose a few thousand dollars. What brokerages do you recommend starting with and why?
>>
to all anons, OP is lying.

bernie madoff managed a 50 billion dollar fund.

at the end it resulted it was just a ponzi scheme, but what made madoff fund famous and incredible desirable for many people that fell for the scam was the return.

the return was 1% monthly guaranteed. so it was 12% yearly. If OP could return 40% per year, he would be managing billions.

fuck you, OP. when are you going to post you email so you can bait naive anons?

DON'T FALL FOR ANY OF OP's LIES. DON'T TAKE THE BAIT IF HE'S SELLING SHIT
>>
>>27297223
I was part of the dump that brought ETH from 3.7M sat to 3.25M sat. This is why there was a large 9000+ BTC volume shift in that period, being 3.75M USD. I was that .75M USD and I was not the only one.

Are you asking me a question? Your post doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>27295669
buy the 4chan island you fagget
>>
>>27295669

I have around $50k to invest. Would like to not lose everything in a day. Thoughts?
>>
>people are actually taking this seriously

OP read a few articles on stocks and wrote some fiction with an image that's been posted on here many times.

If you made your figures remotely believable you could've had a nice little creative writing project here, OP.
>>
>>27295669
I didn't know piss jugs were worth a million per piece.
>>
Any chance you could help an active duty military member out with turning his enlistment bonus into some bigger money? I'm looking more so along the lines of perhaps a website or videos i can study to see how I could do this well for myself when I'm not busy.
>>
File: nicetry.png (122 KB, 1369x466) Image search: [Google]
nicetry.png
122 KB, 1369x466
>>27295669
It's a good start, kiddo
>>
>>27297190
Wow, great response. I ask a number of questions out of genuine interest, and you just condescend. You don't know my level of knowledge. I could be every bit as successful as you. You could have at least answered the questions that weren't specific, like your story and given general advice. I have a Finance degree, so I probably could grasp most things you have to say.
>>
>>27296306
Survival bias. You don't hear from the tens of thousands of chumps that got $2,500, then blew it all on bad trades and ended up with nothing - they're not going to come and make a thread boating about it.

You are, however, going to hear from the one guy who lucked into it.
>>
>>27296306
>Either you're bullshitting or you're the next warren buffet.

You're on 4chan. You should know which one it is.
>>
File: skype group.png (32 KB, 551x766) Image search: [Google]
skype group.png
32 KB, 551x766
>>27297598
You won't do this part-time. Don't bother, truly. you will lose all of it.

>>27297421
If it's going to be worth your time, you'll start like I did and not with $50,000. If you trade like I did, you could lose that $50,000 in one minute if you're new.
>>
Are you the dipshit that made the bitcoin skype group?
>>
may i have a trumpet
>>
>>27297190
>I never spoke of how long this has taken me.

Yes you did.

>>27296082
>I started with $2,500 that I made from selling some things. I make a few good decisions, turning that into $35,000 within the first 6 months.
>On a gamble, I margin traded that at a minimu in less than a year.m 2.5x leverage and turned that into $120,000 within a couple of weeks.

So you went from $2,500 to $120,000 in less than a year.
>>
>>27297223
There are countless coins that jump 40% in a matter of minutes, and do so many times every day. Many of these have a value over 10cents per coin, so all it takes is a decent number of coins and to catch the low and high once a day, and there you go, hundreds of dollars profit. Not at all difficult or unrealistic.

www.coinmarketcap.com if you don't believe me.
>>
Why are penny stocks a thing? I was up 30k and lost it all within 2 weeks. Robot trading was a painful lesson.
>>
>>27297190
So what you started trading when you were fucking 12?
>>
can you post a timestamped pic of your nice possessions?

what are the luxuries you treated yourself to when you got rich enough?
>>
800,000 dollars is not a lot of money. you're a kid, and that shits gonna be gone in fucking no time.
>>
>>27297762
I don't touch skype groups related to 4chan.

>>27297772
I spent six months trading volatile cryptocurrencies up to $35,000, and then I was given $52,000 on 2.5x margin and made 65% within a couple of weeks. This isn't a rare occurrence, to increase 65% in two weeks. Stop asking me the same question over and over when I explained myself early in the thread. I'm not replying to you anymore. You're wasting my time.
>>
File: mean-face.jpg (23 KB, 516x387) Image search: [Google]
mean-face.jpg
23 KB, 516x387
ITT: "Nothing good is ever possible! Tell me it is possible and I will argue with you until you shut up! Why does nothing good ever happen?!"
>>
>>27296408
>Crypto-currencies
Ok OP you had me until here

This will probably end up in you shilling for your pump and dump scheme.

Kill yourself you loser
>>
>>27298481
why would someone shill on a place like this where the average poster is some neet loser
>>
>>27298579
>why would someone shill on a place like this where the average poster is some neet loser
Because he is desperate because he is a neet loser too and he knows people here are gullible.
>>
>>27298364
kek this. OP probably would give us advice if there weren't some faggots ITT ruining everything
>>
>>27295669

Are you married or seeing anyone? You must get a lot of gold digging whores.
>>
>>27298627
> OP probably would give us advice
Yea like buy into his crypto-coin pyramid scheme.

Sigh you guys deserve everything thats coming to you
>>
>>27298642
would you let people know if you were rich?

besides, if you're a trader, money is also the tool you need for working. it's not like he's making money with his law degree and the amount he spends won't affect his ability to make more money.
>>
op my inheritance is 500,000 dollars, what should I invest in?
>>
What cars do you own?
>>
>>27297190
>I don't tell anyone about what I have so nothing is different to what you would experience. Why would I want my identity to be associated with having lots of money? What would I gain? I would suddenly have to deal with people. I don't want to do that.
That's not what I'm asking. To be clearer. Do you have good friends. Do you a relationship? Do you have sex?
>>
OP, would you mind telling me what cars you own?
>>
Yo OP, would you care to tell me what fucking cars you own!?!
>>
WAT CARS U DRIV U PUSSY
>>
ANSER DAM KUESTIN
>>
>>27299139
>>27299191
>>27299302
>>27299352
shut up nigger

orignalio kill niggers forever
>>
>>27295669
>F12
>edit element
Post timestamp with stax of cahs mone fagt
>>
What the fuck is an ICO?
>>
>>27299945
I googled it and don't know either.

OP, help us out?

Also, if you truly don't care about people not believing you, why are you responding to them? Isn't that contradictory?
>>
>>27299971
You can't let people see that they have some sort of merit and you need to give some sort of response. I don't intend on responding any longer because everyone knows what I think now.

>>27299945
>>27299971
Initial Coin Offering
>>
Yeah, but can you turn
62.5 to a 125?
125 to a 250?
250 to a half a mil?
>>
OP watched a few episodes of Billions and maybe rewatched Wolf of Wall Street, then decided to make this stupid thread
>>
>>27300764
he seems to actually know what he's talking about though so you're just echo chambering
>>
>>27300779
No, he doesn't.
He's basically saying he's the son of God, and all the planets aligned so that his shitty capital turned into millions.
He's been disproved multiple times ITT.
You're probably the faggot OP trying to save face.
Get fucked, faggot
>>
>>27300779
Don't bother replying to these idiots. They can post as much as they want. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>27295669
We all know how to edit html anon
>>
did you buy a 4chan pass?
>>
Why do kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
>>27300779
>>27300874
Got a couple of cucklord 3000's over here
OP is not a millionaire, that picture is old as fuck, and it's from some anon that edited the HTML on his browser.
Stupid faggots.
Go back >>>/biz/
>>
>>27295669
$800k is a nice amount, but far from rich, keep it up though, I can see you making a few mil from this but no more than that a year mainly because if you wanted to leverage millions you'd potentially lose it, at the rate you went up, you could easily secure $5mill a year which is good but you're still going to be working to secure that.

You may already have this figured out and you sure as hell don't need my advise in how to manage your affairs, but finding a way for your money to grow without too much time investment is going to be your next challenge no?
>>
>>27295669
Will you hire me please?
>>
>>27300947
>I have 6.2M USD in assets
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.