[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, senior in college >go to party last night with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ciFh0za.jpg (120 KB, 1800x827) Image search: [Google]
ciFh0za.jpg
120 KB, 1800x827
>be me, senior in college
>go to party last night with friends
>can't get in at first 'cause we're guys
>group of girls come up
>walk right in
>eventually get in
>wait 20 mins for keg
>6 women push me out of the way to get to the keg
>drunk cunt spills beer on me, acts like its my fault
>finally get to the keg
>guy running the keg gives me half a cup of foam
>gives hot girl a full cup, no foam, also asks if she wants a shot
>later that night
>try talking to girls
>they all leave in the middle of conversation, basically discarding me like trash
>party is dying down
>group of guys hitting a bong upstairs
>ask for a hit
>surebro.jpeg
>fat cunt comes up, drunk, asking for a hit
>let her go first
>bitch lights the whole bowl, takes one hit and coughs up a storm
>other girls come in to smoke
>wait 20 minutes, guy runs out of weed
>call a cab home
>girls ask if they can split it with me
>ask driver to take them back to their dorm
>arrive at their dorm, turn around to ask them to throw in 5 bucks or so
>lolnope.cpp
>bitches dart out, drunkenly, dont even say thanks
>come home, have to pay 10 bucks for the cab

what is male privilege again?
>>
>>27295495
Maybe you should bring your own weed and beer to the party instead of expecting people to give you free shit. Your kind of people are the lamest to have at a party.
>>
self bump cause im fucking depressed
>>
>>27295576
i dont expect free shit. thats not the point faggot
>>
>>27295495
>fat cunt comes up, drunk, asking for a hit
>let her go first
>ask driver to take them back to their dorm
Why did you do any of this? Seriously dude this one is on you. Wtf. No sympathy.
>>
>>27295495
Why is that guy wearing his underwear outside his pants?
>>
>>27295495

Welcome to every party ever. Best advice I can give is to give yourself a purpose and make yourself known in the scene so you can at least name drop. People at least won't immediately write you off if you're a friend of a friend.
>>
File: swag swag.png (244 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
swag swag.png
244 KB, 894x894
i fucking hate that faggot
>>
>>27295598
you did expect free shit
>free weed
>free booze
>semi-free cab ride

all this could have been simply avoided if didnt act like such a bitch, girls are all sociopaths it takes them 3 seconds to sniff out a doormat
>>
>>27295598
Sounds like you expect people to let you into their home and give you free shit and you're upset that they didn't but they shared with people they like more than you.
>>
OP here. this story isnt even true. discuss
>>
>go to shitty party
>turns out to be shit

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.