[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need advice so I don't sperg out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (137 KB, 986x611) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
137 KB, 986x611
After months on okcupid I finally managed to get a date. Pic related is a girl from my university who is doing comp sci, I'm going to meet her on campus tomorrow and I'm nervous as fuck. We got along well in messages (and she talks dirty a lot so I think I can actually get laid) but irl I am an autistic retard. I literally have no friends and haven't since I was 15.

What should I wear/say etc? Any advice appreciated. I think she wants to have sex because when I told her I would come to meet her she said "I know, boys always like to cum ;)"

PLEASE HELP JESUS FUCK
>>
I refuse to believe that's a girl. Sorry if this is real, but nope
>>
>>27295289
Her profile says she is a girl.
>>
>>27295301
Well she can identify as woman despite being mtf trans or something.
>>
>>27295301
. . .
Well, anyway, back to OPs question wear anything that
1. Fits
2. Isn't a graphic tee
And you should be good. If you have a button down shirt, and I don't mean a dress shirt, just like a plaid shirt or whatever, those are always safe bets to look well but not overdressed
>>
>>27295251
Anon... You truly are desperate. That is a man claiming to be a woman.
You are fucking retarded.
>>
talk about her "industry" surely you know something about some software?
Talk about your favorite professers and why you like them . talk about your favorite books or movies and why you like them, embellish and fluff up some of the details, interweve them into a story of a part of your life. Interesting podcasts you've listened to lately? What kinda car you want to buy soon. Fucking anything.

I know "be yourself" is normy shit advice. But there is a guy inside you screaming to have a voice, sometimes you find a person that lets your voice come out naturally. It may not even be that "girl" but you can try.
>>
>>27295301
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rS0O7UKH4Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPxwKS12TXE
>>
>>27295251
The person in that picture looks like a male..
Look I'm from New Zealand aswell and if things don't work out I suggest you use tinder instead of cupid. There are more fish in the sea there
>>
>>27295379
I'll give you a dumb example. sometimes it doesn't even matter the words you actually say, but rather the tone and excitement or passion.

>hey girl you ever seen the movie John Carpenter's The Thing?
>It's easily one of my /favorite/ movies. It's about this isolated base in the arctic and a hidden alien can transform into any living thing, even people. So it gets into depths of paranoia and trust.
>My favorite aspects of the movie is the practical effects. Yeah they're cheesy! but they are kinda clever too.
>They use a real dog in this really long cut and the way it moves is absolutely perfectly creepy.
>The other aspect I like is Kurt Russell has this comical large boxy cowboy hat throughout the movie and it makes me laugh every time i see it. It's like it's own movie character.

Yeah this shit is fucking stupid drivel, but it's about the tone, passion. Something you can talk about passionately will resonate with them that you can't really produce through text. All the while she can add her input and you it gives you ammo to talk about that too.
>>
File: 1458347049951.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458347049951.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
>>27295251
>heteroflexible
>"""""""""woman""""""""""
>"A little extra build"
>>
>>27295251
>>27295301
Dude, run away before she gives you the dick.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 400x293
>>27295477
>>heteroflexible
mfw
>>
>>27295251
You know that's a guy, right? Oh wait, of course you do because this is bait.
>>
>>27295251
button down and proper shoes
but please anon, don't stick your dick in that
>>
>>27295251
>receding hairline
>masculine jawline
>"I'm a feminine"

Is this bait?
>>
>>27295474
>but rather the tone and excitement or passion.
Not him but this is common sense. However years of depression left me with a monotone voice and apathetic attitude that I can't seem to fix.
>>
>>27295251
Dude it's ok if you want to date a non-passing tranny but 10/10 bait
>>
op is a closet whore for traps desu
>>
>>27295251

>5'8''
>"A little extra" build

holy shit op you are going to be so happy together
>>
>>27295548
I have been the same way. You need some dude friends you can act like a character in front of, not like a permanant mask, but as a comic bit. Act like a thug, act like a brit, act like a piece of shit. It's funny and fun and can help you loosen up give your voice more tones.
>>
yooo moot really went downhill after leaving 4chan
>>
First of all, relax. This is huge here. If you go into this with big expectations you will fuck it up.

Dress casually, but wear your favorite clothes. Wear what makes you feel good, it will make you more confident. Don't think about this one too hard, it should be easy.

I'm not sure about this "girl", but most chicks like talking about themselves. Show a genuine interest in who she is and what she does, ask questions and conversation should come easily. Avoid phrases like "sorry this might be weird to ask" or whatever, it's self depreciating. Be confident in what you say. Don't forget to smile. That's a big one. Eye contact is also important, if you're talking to her, look her in the eyes.

If she looks nice, give her a compliment, but make it sincere and don't lay it on too thick.

I don't know what your date plans are but if you're meeting up somewhere in public (which you should do, don't invite her straight to your place) and the date is going well, offer to go for a walk after. Girls love walks. This is also a great time to initiate physical contact. If the date is going well, offer to hold her hand. If it is going really well, grab her hand and hold it. Find a nice place on the walk and sit down. Put your arm around her shoulders. Again, remember eye contact. If you look into her eyes and she's looking into yours and there's a pregnant silence in the air, go for the kiss.

From there it's up to you bud. If you're really looking for a first date bang a good suggestion is to go back to your place and watch a DVD or something. Hope this advice helps, it's worked pretty well for me.
>>
>>27295251
>What should I wear
dress like a girl
>>
>>27295592
I do have some male acquaintances. They're good people but trying to do what you say is like running into a brick wall for me. I think that's a seperate problem though, I'm a boring and autistic faggot with no interests who spends his weekends browsing 4chan.
>oh hey bro did you have a good weekend
>oh yeah y'know, pretty average. Didn't do much... heh
>>
>>27295251
OP if you think this is a woman then you are indeed an "autistic retard". If not the picture then the tumblr vocabulary should give "her" away. Plus the aggressive dirty talk.

OP pls get real
>>
That's a dude. Looks like a dude and women don't normally put that they're feminine in the first line, it's kind of a given already.
>>
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/kiwijane3/photos

Here's the profile. Someone send the thread link
>>
>>27295825
>18

This is a troll profile.
>>
>Cooking, programming, reasoning, etc...
>I'm sort of cynical towards popular culture. Simcity 2000 has pretty awesome music, though. Runescape also has some good music.
>-Oxygen.
>-Water.
>-Carbohydrates.
>-Vitamins.
>-Minerals.
>-Amino acids.
>Politics, extremism, business, UI design, language design.
>I don't do much, but I try to get some coding done.
OH SHIT NIGGER
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.