[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being a "Nice Guy".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 21
File: Nice Guy.jpg (47 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
Nice Guy.jpg
47 KB, 500x483
How do I stop being a "Nice Guy".
>>
>>27294737
I know it's bait, but here's an actual answer. You need to have a realisation and a change of character. Essentially, you need to realise that girls don't owe you anything and will not sleep with you because you were "nice" to them. Just make friends with a lot of people and hopefully you'll eventually hit it off with one of them, but don't force things either. Nothing drives women away faster than desperation.
>>
Exercise your muscle for real empathy instead of faking it for selfish reasons. Actually try to put yourself in the minds of others and consider their wants and needs instead of trying to hamfist yourself into their lives via the role of someone that you hope they want or need.

This way, you aren't occupied with always needing to be needed and you can discern between when you're actually being helpful and when you're just being a doormat. And you can stop being a doormat.
>>
>>27294833
OP HERE! This is not bait! Seriously I know you probably don't believe me but I am a nice guy and I hate it! I need help.
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2015-01-31-04h33m02s175.png (768 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2015-01-31-04h33m02s175.png
768 KB, 1920x1080
>>27294737

"Being nice is something losers do to hedge their bets." -Rick
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (218 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
218 KB, 1200x800
>>27294737

Ask yourself "what would an asshole do" and then do that.

Serious answer.

Do what I tell myself to do. I have 3 duties:

1. Discipline (chase long-term joy, never short-term joy)
2. Instigation (be the one who starts shit. never follow others.)
3. Selfishness (my job is to take care of me; other peoples' suffering is never my problem.)

So: you're attracted to a girl? (date girls, not women. women are annoying.) ask her out. if she doesn't fuck you within 3 dates, never talk to her again.

a guy annoys you? make fun of him until he cries.

become valuable (ripped, rich, and fuckable) so you can enjoy plenty of friends while doing the above.

Look, pic related. That gazelle is still alive. This is what God wants. God wants creatures to suffer and hurt each other. God wants creatures to struggle and then die anyway. The Lion is the "King of Beasts" because he is strong, not because he is nice.

Again: Discipline, Instigation, and Selfishness.

All you need.
>>
>>27295422
The thing about that show is that Rick is not the good guy 95% of the time; the only times when he's at peace or fulfilled is when he's showing love to his family.
>>
>>27295545
Kek. Someone peed their pants in front of the class and never got over it.
>>
>>27295545
But what if i don't have any long term joy ? Like, i have no dreams and ambition, i don't really want anything. I don't feel like i'm capable of chasing anything big.
>>
>>27295818

That's how I assert dominance. Just whizz all over everything.

Seriously, nice argument. You must be a real hit at parties.
>>
>>27295821

DISCIPLINE

INSTIGATION

SELFISHNESS

Unless you want something big, don't bother.

If you want, say, a chair with a built-in shitbucket for your Heroes marathons, that's cool. Society has told you you can get fucked, so you're free to do whatever you want to it.
>>
>>27295545
so are you successful with this or are you just theory crafting? sincerely curious.
>>
File: lucky-strike-white1.png (307 KB, 472x701) Image search: [Google]
lucky-strike-white1.png
307 KB, 472x701
Drink more alcohol, and become loud and obnoxious
>>
>>27294833
>wanting a relationship after investing time and effort is considered bad now
fuck me
>>
>>27294934
I hate people people that spew a bunch of meaningless bullshit because they want to feel like "good" people, seriously kill yourself
>>
>>27295545

>(date girls, not women. women are annoying.)

What's the difference?
>>
>>27296014

Moderately successful? I mean, I am on r9k, but I can consistently fuck fatties and this discipline/instigation/selfishness mix is what got me into my previous relationships, and lack of discipline/instigation/selfishness in the name of being "nice" is what caused them to dump me.
>>
>>27295422
I'm not changing for you or anybody else enjoy being a sheep.
>>
>>27294934
Your condemnation is sure helping the cause

keep fighting the good fight
>>
>>27296184

Girls look up to you. Women look down on you.
>>
File: nice-guys-mra-bullshit-cartoon.jpg (162 KB, 816x762) Image search: [Google]
nice-guys-mra-bullshit-cartoon.jpg
162 KB, 816x762
I've been trying to stop being a nice guy.
Be ready to lose your few so called friends. Also they will let everybody know how much you have changed.
The only people you will get is people equally sour, they're not the best people to hang whit, if you someday need some cheerful words don't expect any from them. Basically you need to become stoic and never expect anything from anyone.
It's difficult but is definitely better than beg for approval, especially from women.

Give it a try pal.
>>
I'm a nice guy but I am ultimately cynical, so I'm not afraid to express my humor in a sincere way... I'll make dark jokes. Also, I do 20 pushups every day, so I have some muscle. These two things keep me from being beta.
>>
>>27295545
>ask her out if she doesn't fuck you within 3 dates, never talk to her again
This guy gets it.
>>
>>27296211

???

Pretty sure you're the sheep in this situation, and the women you know are the kilt-wearing farmers. Bad place to be.
>>
File: folks-laughing.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
folks-laughing.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>27295920
>nice argument
He thinks he's being argued with! He's defending himself!
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 600x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 600x369
There is nothing wrong with being polite, even being a push over. The problem is you expect something in return.

You aren't a "nice guy" you are a shitty manipulator.

"Nice guys" are the kind of people that:
>open a door for a QT but slam it on an old lady
>constantly talk about themselves and their STEM
>expect a date for basic everyday exchanges like saying hello.
>see themselves as above others
>don't see women as people, but rather objects to attempt to play with
>tells women to dress modestly, but it's obviously just an excuse to look
> pretends to be "a gentleman" and complains about modern values, rather than just being nice

So no, there is nothing wrong with a "nice guy" there is something wrong with a shitty manipulator
>>
>>27296254
>I'm a nice guy
>I'll make dark jokes.
>I do 20 pushups every day

Owning swords don't make you alpha, ponyboy
>>
>>27296090
Well you've figured out how to not be a Nice Guy! Followed your own path there. Good for you.

>>27296225
What condemnation? I'm literally just saying "be genuine".
>>
File: mean-guy.jpg (28 KB, 131x197) Image search: [Google]
mean-guy.jpg
28 KB, 131x197
>>27294737
Be a Mean Guy.
>>
>>27296315
You're more pathetic than I am

pissing into an ocean of piss, what have you to prove to me
>>
What if my intention of being alpha is only for girls ? Besides girls, i don't really see any reason to really want to be an alpha. I like being beta, it's comfy, and i don't alphas as better than me anyway. But the reason i want to be alpha is only for girls' attention and how girls would see me.
>>
>>27296254
> 20 pushups
top fucking kek
>>
>>27296372
*i don't SEE alphas as better
>>
How do you become a "nice guy"?

I want so badly to not be seen as an asshole.
I'm not a mind reader. How am I supposed to know what people want to hear, or what is going to make them happy?

When I do know, how do you keep up the charade? How do you not relapse when you're tired and call someone a mongoloid or tell them to fuck off when they insult you?

It feels impossible.
>>
>>27294833
>You need to have a realisation and a change of character. Essentially, you need to realise that girls don't owe you anything and will not sleep with you because you were "nice" to them.
This always made me a little mad that people say this.
Who is nice because they want to get laid? Most people are nice just because thats how they were brought up.

Then you have people who drive drunk and kill a father driving with his little girl who then gets sent to prison, gets let out and goes to a bar first thing to brag about how he just came out of jail. (true story)
and some guy sees that guy getting girls and says "wow girls sure love assholes" and you get some fucking beefcurtain retard saying "omg like girls dont owe you anything just because your a nice guy"
>>
So I don't understand how compliments work. Like if a girl says "I am ugly" or "I am so fat" I always assure them that they shouldn't feel that way and that they are pretty and not fat. I don't know what else to say or do? Am I not supposed to do this? It's gotten me like 4 or 5 girlfriends but never laid.
>>
You guys realize you don't have to be a prick either right? Have some self respect, don't be a pushover or needy, but don't go overboard trying to be a dickhead. Live your own life don't worry about other people especially other men.
>>
Stop trying. You don't need a companion.
>>
>>27296460
We only speak in extremes here, anything reasonable is for queers.
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 608x909) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 608x909
>>27296430
Easy. You just be nice. Be polite. Don't challenge people over shit that doesn't matter.

People respect manners and politeness. It won't help you if you actually expect shit out of it though
>>
>>27294737
By being not so nice you faggot.

Don't try to be mean. Be like if you don't care that much then one day show interest in her.

Also don't msg/call her immediately
>>
>>27295545
this reads like a reddit post
>>
>>27296430
Just, be afraid of offending/hurting people.
>>
Turn off your filter.
>>
I can't stop reading these stuffs. I'm really aspired to be alpha. Just for the sake of girls' attention.
>>
>>27295545
Cringe worthy post right here
>>
Hey real alphas, which one of these stuffs should i adopt and implement ?
>>
>>27294737
Girls don't actually like nice guys at any point in time
It's almost amazing the mental gymnastics people will do to avoid telling you the truth

here's the secret, are you ready?

be yourself

just kidding

But here's what you should do if that doesn't work
Be nice to only some people
Go out of your way to be nice to certain types of people and then go out of your way to dislike others.
People will start noticing you being mean to some and then being nice to others. This will make people think about you and wonder "gee, I wonder what it is he likes and dislikes"
And then if the girl is stupid enough, she'll try to become something you do like, not because she likes you, but because she wants to be accepted or in the right crowd

There
that's the truest truth you'll ever find on that issue

enjoy
>>
>>27294737
MURDER EVERYONE
FAP ON THE BODIES
SHIT IN OTHER PEOPLES YARDS
lurk
get out while you can faggot
>>
>>27294737
You're not a nice guy, you're a pushover spineless faggot
>>
>>27294737
try to love yourself
>>
Read this: http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/
>>
>>27294934
shut the fuck up u pseudo intellectual.
>>
>>27295545

Nice cringe, which subreddit did you get this from friendo? Oh you came up with that yourself.. yikes...
>>
I still dont understand what a nice guy is.

i hold open doors for guys and girls and uh... thats all that i can think of that i consider nice.

if a bich ask me for a dollar id tell her to fuck off
>>
>>27294737

Go back in time to pre-pubertal age. Try eating more/better and raising testosterone levels and maybe you'll develop a more masculine body and personality. Nothing else can be done.
>>
>>27298871

am I wrong? lol
>>
>>27294833
Essentially, you need to realise that girls don't owe you anything and will not sleep with you because you were "nice" to them
>be nice to girl because you don't like being mean
>finally work up courage to ask her out
>she rejects you and dates an asshole instead
>be sad on the internet because a girl you liked for months rejected you
>HURRR THEY DONT OWE U ANYTHING
No one thinks they owe you anything, people are just tired of making people happy when it just results in them saying you're an asshole because they can't take guilt of their own.
>>
File: Sailor_Costanza.jpg (17 KB, 285x279) Image search: [Google]
Sailor_Costanza.jpg
17 KB, 285x279
>>27294737
It's not about "not being a nice guy", it's about actually being yourself instead of putting up a facade.
>>
>>27300111
Being myself means not being mean or engaging in conflict with others. I like being nice, it's society's fault everyone is too cynical to accept people like me.
>>
>>27294737

Be rude to everyone.

Wonder "What would Ted Bundy do?"
>>
>>27296254
Not sure if this is bait.
>"nice guy but ultimately cynical"
>"dark jokes"
>"20 pushups every day"
>>
>>27295777

Rick also gets laid 95% of the time.
>>
>>27294737
Stab somebody, I guess.
>>
>>27296457

Nearly everything women say to men is a "shit test", some stupid test to see if you are dominant or submissive, strong or weak.

Women almost never want a straight answer, they think that's "boring."

If they criticize themselves and you say, "No no! You're not that!", then it shows you took her self-criticism seriously, and you're trying to make her feel better (like she's an actual ugly/fat girl). If you try to make her feel better, then she thinks you really believe she's ugly/fat.
>>
File: 1458264081206.png (68 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1458264081206.png
68 KB, 2000x1333
>>27294737
>>27294737
"Nice guys finish last" is a chad philosophy. It doesn't apply to you. It wouldn't matter if you became redpilled or an asshole. Your genetics are still undesirable.
>>
>>27296372
true alphas aren't alphas to please anyone
>>
>>27300401
"It's ok, plenty of girls are ugly"
>>
>>27295545
Hello spergo
>>
>>27297451
>gets labeled as creep for joking about 9/11 and raping/bombing children
keep some filter on faggots
>>
>>27300111

Your post is only half true.

Women don't like nice guys, or fakers. Nearly all female reactions to men are tests to tell if a guy is strong or weak, dominant or submissive, a leader or a doormat. And if how he acts, what he says is congruent with who he really is (is he genuinely alpha or is he putting on a show?)

And usually nice guys are viewed as fakers.

Since all women secretly hate each other, when they are "nice" to each other it is almost always a facade. They come to distrust niceness because women always fake niceness to other women. When women are nice to other women, it's always because they want something in return. So when a guy is nice to women, women are immediately suspect, they think the guy is being phony, they think he has ulterior motives. Plus, a nice guy appears weaker than a rude guy, more submissive. So here's a weak guy pretending to be nice (since women can't believe anyone could be genuinely nice, since no woman is), and so he's viewed as a manipulative person. The rude guy is viewed as more authentic, because being a mean bitch is second nature to women.
>>
>>27296304
What are all these assumptions? What has this world come to when the kind are viewed with suspicion but the cruel are viewed as genuine.
>>
>hostile strength
These are your wife beaters and alcoholic dads,
>hostile weakness
Cynical PUA that is a despicable and puny person, atheist, Reddit
>friendly strength
Kind, just, independent, and friendly to all
>friendly weakness
"Nice guy" beta

You need to move from friendly weakness to friendly strength. You should be able to disassociate and move between them but at this point you can just try to move away from weakness and defo avoid hostile weakness.
>>
>>27300429
Fuck you ncr scum
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STp3iVebVxs

you listen to this song
>>
>>27296304
There is literally no point to being a good person because everyone will assume it's an act of manipulation.

Welp, pack it up. Fuck all of this. No reason to even bother.
>>
>>27300567

Women are naturally cruel, like wicked stepmother cruel.

Since women are naturally cruel, and since any appearance of kindness in women is for show, women naturally view kindness with suspicion. In the world of women, kindness always has an ulterior motive. A women is only ever kind because she wants something out of it. So men who act with kindness are viewed with suspicion, as untrustworthy. But a man who is cruel, she understands that, in her mind that is how people are really, deep down, like she is.

Also, if she realized that a kind person is genuinely kind, it would have to force her to self-examine her own cruel nature and feel worse about herself, but her ego won't allow that. So it can't be that she's a horrible person and they are a better human being than her. It must be that that kind person is a phony, using kindness to get what they want, just like she uses kindness to get what she wants.
>>
File: 1455171113956.jpg (570 KB, 1249x934) Image search: [Google]
1455171113956.jpg
570 KB, 1249x934
>>27296430
just bee nice
>>
here's what I know:
>Be valuable (smart, ambitious, wealthy) and show her that other people need you
>Make her feel emotions, she'll remember it longer than anything you can say, and it makes her give you attention whereas before she may not have known you existed
>get her to think about you all the time by being mysterious or sending conflicting cues about whether or not you like her (also known as push-pull technique)
>Doing stuff with her>>>Doing stuff for her (mere exposure effect)
>Often a girl's taste in males are either extraordinarily similar to her father role figure or it's a polar opposite
>GTFO of your comfort zone
>be assertive, not aggressive
>don't always be available, have a life outside of her (get a hobby)

Did I miss anything?
>>
Read that "No More Mr Nice Guy"-book.

Read /r/theredpill.
>>
Severe amounts of apathy
>>
>>27294737
>Kill her Dad
>Rape her
>???
>Profit
>>
>>27300791
>>get her to think about you all the time by being mysterious or sending conflicting cues about whether or not you like her (also known as push-pull technique)

This.

Women love ambiguity. "Does he like me or not?"

If you express your undying love to her, there's no more mystery, there's no chase, there's no tension, there's nothing left to reveal. She doesn't have to work for your affection. She knows she already has it from you, and that's boring. She wants to convince you. She wants to work for it (like she'd have to work for a Chad's attention).

And yes, be assertive, be unavailable.

Women are built to detect desperation at all times.

A "nice guy" is a desperate guy is an immediate turnoff.

Woman prize men with options, and loathe men without options. Women sort guys into Men With Options or Desperate Boys.
>>
>>27294737
Go read No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert Glover.
>>
>>27301165
Would you recommend The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene? I've read some of it, but it's just so damn long and boring at times.
>>
File: 1416456870727.png (28 KB, 744x656) Image search: [Google]
1416456870727.png
28 KB, 744x656
>>27294737
What I learned from this thread

How to get gf
>Have dominance
>Have hobbies you're not interested in
>get /fit/
>be rich
>treat them like shit
>Don't show any signs of interests
>Be attractive
>have social status

How to get bf
>Exist

I just stopped getting a gf when I realized girls are just as selfish and entitled as men. Only difference is they are privileged with all those things because guys are that thirsty. Only way to not lose is don't play, OP. Don't treat girls as sexual beings, they won't for you.
>>
>>27301389
Even though I've autistically researched this topic, lately I've decided I don't care and am just going to have fun in life.
Having a gf really doesn't matter, and they'd just be a leech anyway
>>
Only good looking people can get away with being assholes.

Ugly chicks are nice because they know they won't get by on their looks alone.
>>
>>27300979

Are you a woman or am I correct in assuming these are the ravings of a wounded narcissistic ego?

I get so little social interaction I can't tell the difference anymore.
>>
>>27301787

No, I'm a guy and I'm telling you how women think.

There's a reason it was called "The Mystery Method." There's a reason why negs work, the ambiguity of it (and the self-esteem knock).

Nice guys are seen as desperate, instead of Men With Options. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>27294737
Why? because big bad society told you to change because I DON'T LIKE IT STOP DOING THINGS I DO NOT APPROVE OF!

Fuck off i'll stay nice to piss off normies and all alike. Society is a fucking joke and i will not bend to your masters. In fact you can go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>27301389
>Have hobbies you're not interested in
Yup, not worth the effort desu
>>
>>27301854

How many women have you slept with?

How many long term relationships have you had?

Are you happy?
>>
>>27301919

I'm repeating advice by pick-up artists, who regularly sleep with lots of women. Through thousands and thousands of instances of trial and error, and through sharing what they've learned online, they finally cracked the code of what women want.

I don't actually follow their advice, I consider it too cold and calculating and I guess I refuse to believe women are so shallow and primal, so I haven't slept with many women.
>>
>>27294737
I just act like a cunt, bam you're not nice
>>
>>27301866
>i'll stay nice
>go fuck yourselves
>>
>>27301919
>>27301983
tldr: no, I just spout shit
>>
File: ILOVEANAL.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ILOVEANAL.jpg
416 KB, 1920x1080
>>27302068
Yea man like it's cool.
>>
>>27294737

You have to playfully tease her.

Be cocky/funny.

Err on the side of being too mean, too rude.

Be dominant.

Don't ask, tell.

Never apologize.

Don't be a spineless doormat.
>>
>>27295422
This quote is semi-correct. Far too many people are nice to feel good or to look good, not to actually inspire positive change.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (3 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
3 KB, 230x219
>>27295545
>The lion is "King of the Beasts" because he is strong, not because he is nice
>>
>>27302093
I rather stay a virgin then do this for a womem lol. feels good to be free from the burden. Accept me or don't you know where the door is haha.
>>
>>27302080

The women I've slept with, I didn't do it by having Game, although I guess I was lifting at the time, but that was a long time ago.

And most Game is not about making long-term relationships, but short-term one-night stands.

And I'm not really happy right now, but I don't think acting like a pick-up artist and fucking 3 new girls a week would make me happy. I'm looking for something more. The problem is that men using Game encourage women to ride the cock carousel and not want to settle down and have kids until their mid-30s.

There is a way for a guy to fuck someone new every week, but I can't bring myself to act that way, it's not in my nature.
>>
>>27296372
Being alpha just for girls is actually more pathetic than being alpha to get ahead in life.
>>
>>27302154
FREE FROM WHAT BURDEN?

grow up loser. be yourself, unapologetically. the shit i've said to women that is "terrible" "not pc" "whatever" makes them wetter than a buncha lakes er sumtin

seriously though, your life is shit. change. controversy and standing up for your opinions rather than cow-towing to the girl that won't fuck you if important in becoming a real person rather than a beta bitch
>>
>>27297451
OP's question is how to be not nice, not how to get diagnosed with autism.
>>
>>27302260
>Be yourself

>Change
>grow up

Way to contradict, faggot. He's talking about not conforming to a person he's not just for the sake of female validation>>27302260
>>
>>27302339
hey stupid, the problem he is accepting all the lazy, complacent, boring, unsocial factors of himself instead of aspiring, growing and accepting himself as a real person. He hasn't self actualized.

if you identify with him you just a big of a loser
>>
>>27302260
>grow up loser
Oh we got a live one here the mad LOL
>be yourself
...Neat
> unapologetically
HA funny
>the shit i've said to women that is "terrible" "not pc" "whatever" makes them wetter than a buncha lakes er sumtin
...uh huh that's uh special tiger!
>seriously though
All ears champ
>your life is shit
I was expecting better...boring.
>change
How about no? because you say so? LOL nope.
>controversy and standing up for your opinions
I am by saying no thanks oh the irony!
>rather than cow-towing to the girl that won't fuck you
Sorry i don't put pussy on a pedestal i don't need it and or will not change for them.
>if important in becoming a real person
Pfft hahahaha that's great champ!
>rather than a beta bitch
Nice meme it never gets old.

I'll give you...uh 3/10 need to work on that have a nice day anon.
>>
>>27302392
>don't put pussy on a pedestal i don't need it and or will not change for them.

> don't put pussy on a pedestal i don't need it and or will not change for them.

Keep telling yourself that, champ. You're just a little guy, have some growing to do.

Continue your "idealistic" bullshit fag. Most queers have entered more pussies than you
>>
>>27302378

Women don't give a fuck if a guy is "self-actualized." Actually, all the Chads she drops her panties for have zero introspection, just like she does, no self-awareness at all.

When a woman says she wants a guy with dreams, passions (or like you say, aspiring, growing), that's just code for money potential, richness potential.

"How big is this guy's wallet going to get?"

"How many other women are waiting in line to suck his cock?"
>>
>>27302414
...Neat go on...i'm getting a little board.
>>
>>27302419
some guys don't introspect to the point of cannibalization. some people "get it" and others post here unironically
>>
Hi r9k
As someone who might be called a normie around here, I might be able to offer some insight on this issue.

Nice people are often boring. I have many friends who are the nicest people in the world, but ultimately suck to hang out with because they don't offer anything on an interpersonal level beyond being nice.

Ultimately, being nice isn't really worth much to people any more. Try to other qualities to your personality that others might find valuable. If you can't, then it's not really fair to expect anyone, female or not, to want to pursue a closer relationship with you.
>>
>>27302430
no comeback, thats why no one will fuck you. you have no charm, charisma or personality.
>>
>>27302442
People are boring anyways. I get more out of animals.
>>
>>27302378
>the problem he is accepting all the lazy, complacent, boring, unsocial factors of himself instead of aspiring, growing and accepting himself as a real person.

But you don't know all that. That's just your projection. The only difference is that he's getting validation from others. He doesn't believe in changing for other's sake
>>
>>27302452
>no comeback
I really don't need one.
> thats why no one will fuck you
Ok and? not seeing the point.
you have no charm, charisma or personality.
That's nice go on...(continues to wait for the part i care about)
>>
>>27294737

Don't worry, it'll happen eventually when you get tired of it never paying off. Then comes the bitterness, which is actually worse, so take your time getting there.
>>
>>27302462
I don't believe in changing for others sake, I believing in evolving for my sake. I thought the same bullshit when I was 15 but my life got better when I realized the bullshit was bullshit. We are social animals - aristotle

You can be yourself as much as you want, but if you're unhappy and unfulfilled doing it you have to change. No man is an island
>>
>>27302442
>Being friends with people you think are boring

You're not a good friend at all
>>
>>27302486
whoops forget that green -1 for me.
>>
grow sum bawwllss dude. start treating women like shit
>>
>>27302442
>Nice people are often boring.

Yes, this is how women think. And since all women are boring, they often get bored, since only boring people get bored. And since women hate being bored, and can't figure out on their own how to stop being bored, they NEED someone else to save them from their boredom, and nice guys can't do that.

Since women these days want to be entertained 24/7, how exactly is she supposed to laugh at other people with someone who is "too nice"? How is her inner mean girl supposed to come out around someone who is actually nice to people?

Women want to be excited, thrilled, and "nice" is not exciting or thrilling. "Nice" is a leisurely stroll, not a violent roller-coaster of emotions. "Nice" doesn't make her wet. Danger and excitement does.

>another new study by Chivers gave women hypothetical erotic scenarios involving either a trusted friend or a stranger. Though the women claimed to be more turned on by situations with a friend, a measure of genital blood flow suggested they were much more aroused by the strangers. The bottom line: Emotional intimacy is a great predecessor to sex, but you can't make the generalization that it's a requirement for all women.
>>
>>27302509
No thanks enjoy being a sub human though.
>>
>>27302486
still no comeback.

After how many minutes?

You say I have no charm, but you are just saying no, nope , don't believe it, when I'm talking straight to you. You've got nothing. You're shit ideology has failed.

You have no game.

Women are bored by you, loser
>>
>>27302494
>We are social animals

So? We are also made to reproduce, but clearly that doesn't happen .Most people don't surrender to their primary needs.

>You can be yourself as much as you want, but if you're unhappy and unfulfilled doing it you have to change.

Better than being someone your not
>>
>>27302535
>still no comeback.
I don't need one can you read?
>No idea were you keeping time?
>You say I have no charm
Did i? i don't think so sir
>but you are just saying no, nope
That's really all i need for this it's child's play
>don't believe it, when I'm talking straight to you
Well senpai...you're trolling at this point so yea...
>You've got nothing
Well at least i'm not a troll lol funny though
>You're shit ideology has failed
Not at all
>You have no game.
I got plenty of them tons to choose from
>Women are bored by you, loser
I sense some anger watch the blood pressure.
>>
>>27302494
>We are social animals
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.
>>
>>27302600
>wasted dubs

>Better than being someone your not

If your true self is a sexless, unloved, boring, loser, virgin kill yourself. Maybe the problem isn't everyone else, its you. Wake up
>>
>>27302607
You've got nothing. Nice job on the 15 minute post. I'm having more fun that you, cry all you want "mr. I don't compromise who i am" virgin
>>
>>27302625
Really nigga? come on son.
>>
>>27302625
>Base whole life on getting dick wet

BETA
E
T
A
>>
>>27302649
>You've got nothing
...Neat your boring sigh...
>Nice job on the 15 minute post
You kept count? and i'm the loser HAHA
>I'm having more fun that you
Debatable also a opinion
>cry all you want "mr. I don't compromise who i am" virgin
>virgin shaming
I can't stop laughing at the trolls lol
>>
>>27302654
you have nothing to say.

>SERIOUSLY>@>@>@

You're the social outcast, if you believe the shit you post, not me. If you're not getting fucked, thats a you problem. Fix it. Don't blame me giving you good advice.

By all means, keep watching adventure time, those references make girls wet
>>
>>27302695
I don't need your advice lol but dam son the trolls is max here.
>>
>>27302680
It comes naturally to me. Sorry you are disadvantaged. You can progress though. Getting laid isn't bad. Its fun. Trust me.

>>27302681
>I can't stop laughing at the trolls lol
Keep thinking I'm a troll if your unused balls demand it. You still have no points. You're pathetic. Total loser. Very pathetic. Keep laughing all the way to the fleshlight ya fucking queer
>>
>>27302717
If truth talking is trolling on r9k I guess I overestimated the people that post here.

Don't worry, girls love
>anime
>runescape
>destiny
>gaming
>introspection
>awkward weirdo guys
>>
>>27302724
>Keep thinking I'm a troll if your unused balls demand it
You are a troll and a bad one but at least i'm laughing my ass off lol.
>You still have no points.
I don't think you can read...i don't need any
>You're pathetic
uh huh go on...
>Total loser. Very pathetic
thats real fuckin neato
> Keep laughing all the way to the fleshlight ya fucking queer
Fan fucking tastic
>>
>>27302739
K got it sir i'll write it down
>>
>>27294737
There is a very simple answer:

Don't give girls what they don't deserve.
>>
>>27302793
/thread this were done here.
>>
>>27302757
Still no engagement on the points I put forward.

Keep laughing. Want me to describe what a vagina feels like so you can get off?

You would die for my life, faggot. I'm trying to help broken TF2 weirdos like you and you're trying to take the high ground? Keep it up, loser. No one cares about you in your life.

Seriously, how old? I'm 24
>>
>>27302724
>Getting laid isn't bad. Its fun. Trust me.

It's masturbation with a living flesh light. Good to know that's the only thing you can win at
>>
>>27302767

Lemme know if you need a pen and paper

Also you're welcome
>>
>>27296188
>successful
>consistently fucks fatties and is on r9k

Your advice isn't even worth dogshit
>>
>>27302811
>Want me to describe what a vagina feels like so you can get off?

Who fucking cares? You're the one putting pussy on a pedestal. You act like it's TEH BEST THING EVER when there's actually a lot more to life than a woman's wet gash.
>>
>>27302816
>living flesh light

ok man stop embarrassing yourself. I feel bad now
>>
>>27302845
when have I done that? glad I triggered you though.

it's fun, thats all it is. fun you know nothing about.

Once again, want me to describe it so you can squirt in your hand and go to bed, little guy?
>>
>>27302811
>Still no engagement on the points I put forward.
And you still can't read i don't need any
>Keep laughing
on it!
>Want me to describe what a vagina feels like so you can get off?
Na i'll pass
>You would die for my life, faggot
Not at all...that would imply i'm dead! that's counterproductive
>I'm trying to help broken TF2 weirdos like you
I never asked for your help senpai i'm weird now? i'm so hurt lol
>and you're trying to take the high ground?
High ground? bitch i'm in the fucking heavens get on my level LOL
>Keep it up, loser
Troll lol
>No one cares about you in your life.
Proof?
>Seriously, how old?
2 your trolling so no reason to add.
>>
>>27302831
No thanks bruh
>>
>>27302863

I'm not that guy. I've actually had sex. I know what a vagina feels like. And it's not TEH BEST THING EVER. Stop making it seem like it is.

You're the reason people come on here and say, "So I finally had sex, and let me just say that it was actually kind of overrated. I don't know why people hype it so much."

Also, if your whole self-worth comes from pussy, that makes you a pussy.
>>
Wtf is going on this thread
>>
>>27302896
your posts are so involved yet so devoid of content
take note
women hate that too

How tall are you? Greentext that and reply. i bet 5'9 max
>>
>>27302919
Trolls trolling trolls? that would be my guess
>>
>>27302916
I never said it was the best, stupid.

I'm saying your mental game is weak, women know that and you're hurting yourself not to acknowledge it.

When have I ever said getting pussy makes me who I am? I said its a fun activity, every part of it.
>>
>>27302926
>your posts are so involved yet so devoid of content
Your trolling is so involved yet so devoid of content
>take note
Ready
>women hate that too
Sounds like a personal problem to me
>How tall are you?
>going for the manlet meme
I'll stop you now before you get started with that meme lol
>Greentext that and reply
ok
>i bet 5'9 max
I bet meme at best don't go there please it's to easy to beat.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-21-04-35-17.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-21-04-35-17.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
After getting more knowledge like this, Ciara's dating experience, it just convinced me it's not all the fault of "nice guys ". Women generally have no respect for themselves to date a guy that'll treat them right . Not until they're over 30 and done riding the bad boy cock carousel. She dated basically Tyrones ( Bow wow, 50 Cent, and Future Hendrix ) and now dating Russell Wilson. He treats her really nice, takes care of another man's kid, and marries her. This is basically a beta provider. Trolling aside, the REAL problem with "Nice guys " is that we have no respect for ourselves. We feel empty and think a gf is going to change everything. It doesn't ay all. If you're a pushover to her, you'll be a pushover to anybody. Don't be mad that women find that unnattractive, it makes sense if she doesn't feel protected by you. If you love her, you have to make her show you care. It doesn't mean you have to worship the ground she walks. Makes girls do stuff for YOU, not the other way around all the time. Most importantly, don't fall for a woman that does bullshit like this. They need to be called out on this. Find a normal girl that's actually interested in normal guys.
>>
>>27294737
Determination OP. Stay determined! U. CAN. DO. IT.
>>
>>27302960
>manlet confirmed
>little guy insults justified
>looks up at women physically

bye bye little guy no one loves you
>>
>>27294737
Get some wits. When you have good wits and can be funny then you can do almost anything.
>>
>>27302983
>>manlet confirmed
>meme confirmed
To easy...
>>little guy insults justified
Nope says you? na not even close LOL
>>looks up at women physically
Proof? easy win mate
>bye bye little guy no one loves you
Bye bye little troll no ones loves meme!

Fucking normies LOLOLOLOL
>>
>>27303022
look liddle man

you're the worst, no one reading this likes you, you're a pariah, and that's why i get laid and you don't. You take time to pick apart replies poorly and inject generic insults while the whole time playing my game of making fun of you? Pathetic. If you had a girl she'd steal your phone, look for cheating texts and find none because you're such a small bitch child man
>>
>>27294737
read pua material. read everything, and do take everything with a grain of salt, but there is truth to be found in their works.
>>
>>27303046
>look liddle man
yes?
>you're the worst, no one reading this likes you, you're a pariah, and that's why i get laid and you don't. You take time to pick apart replies poorly and inject generic insults while the whole time playing my game of making fun of you? Pathetic. If you had a girl she'd steal your phone, look for cheating texts and find none because you're such a small bitch child man

I felt that one nice i'll give you 2.3 for effort!
>>
>>27303069
Over an hour and not one witty comeback.

Reminder, virgin for a reason.
>>
>>27303091
>Over an hour and not one witty comeback.
Your still keeping count? go outside or something lol
>Reminder, virgin for a reason.
trolling for a reason...and it's bad
>>
>>27294737
Realize you're either not one or a stupid individual
>>
>>27303046
>If you had a girl she'd steal your phone, look for cheating texts and find none because you're such a small bitch child man

>Women like to be cheated on

>If you want to be a loyal bf, you're pathetic

Yup, dating women isn't worth anyone's time
>>
>>27303108
I'm busy sexting queer, I remember the loser ratio you have. Your original post was decades ago but you persist and have no arguments or banter or personality.

THATS WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU
>>
>>27295821
dude don't be retarded, his post was total memes. The true mantra should be:
>Do what you want, when you want.
>Be confident and decisive.
>Be dependent on nobody.
>Occasionally stir the pot or do something violent, not often though.

Women like a combination of stability and EXCITEMENT. That's why their interests are so meme on dating sites; "accountant, 33, whitewater rafting, urban hikes, wine tasting, and skydiving."
>literally all they want is steak dinner and you to punch someone out at KFC for parking like an asshole.

I'm only 26 but I'm telling you, girls hate all your hobbies and will stop at nothing to get your attention over the computer, you can only buy time buy going on dates, having sex, or occasionally flipping your shit on someone who deserves it
>>
>>27303126
That sounds horrifying somebody going trough my shit for petty reasons i agree with you.
>>
>>27303126
If they cheat, it's your fault. Stop being short dicked and uninteresting
>>
>>27303136
>I'm busy sexting queer
Ok now your on a whole new level of trolling LOL
>I remember the loser ratio you have
...Neat
>Your original post was decades ago but you persist and have no arguments or banter or personality.
Your free to stop at anytime my friend.
>HATS WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU
Proof? and why would i care?
>>
>>27303154
>If they cheat, it's your fault
that's not how it works HOLY SHIT 10/10 TROLL!
>>
>>27303154
>If they cheat, it's your fault.

How does that motivate me more to get a gf knowing that women don't take responsibility of THEIR ACTIONS?
Fuck you, you're literally a cuck. Do you watch your gf fuck niggers too?
>>
x>>27303165
Attention from girls = trolling
ok mr neetbot
>>27303178
if you are boring or unsatisfying they'll cheat
I do the same to boring and uninteresting women like yourself
>>
>>27303154
>If they cheat, it's your fault
>Fucks another guy
> in relationship
Anon...it's time to stop.
>>
>>27294737
It's simple. Don't be nice to girls.

Women aren't attracted to kindness. They want aggressiveness, passion, clever humor, and decisiveness. That's just instinct.

Of-course with those traits will usually go some measure of social status, and girls are attracted to that too.

They like a bit of mystery too, but only at the early stages of attraction. It's just kind of a hook along with good looks.
>>
>>27303192
my girl doesn't cheat because i am better than the rest of the dating pool

whats your excuse
>>
>>27303212
sorry you aren't enough for your girlfriend. that's your embarrassment, not mine
>>
>>27303209
>Attention from girls = trolling
No just you god your bad lol
>Implying i would even touch a filthy normie like you
I rather stay a virgin LOL
>>
>>27303233
Anon your getting out of hand off to bed!
>>
>>27303220

All of this, exactly.

Also, she doesn't want a nice guy who constantly asks her what she wants in the bedroom.

>A 1974 study by Hariton and Singer[1] found that being "overpowered or forced to surrender" was the second most frequent fantasy in their survey; a 1984 study by Knafo and Jaffe ranked being overpowered as their study's most common fantasy during intercourse. In 1985, Louis H. Janda who is an associate professor of psychology at Old Dominion University[2] said that the sexual fantasy of being raped is the most common sexual fantasy for women.[3] A 1988 study by Pelletier and Herold found that over half of their female respondents had fantasies of forced sex.[4]

>A study of college-age women found over half had engaged in fantasies of rape or coercion which, another study claims, are within the normal range of female sexuality.[10]
>>
>>27303225
>my girl doesn't cheat because i am better than the rest of the dating pool
And not because she's loyal for the sake of herself? You really picked a dumb broad if she has no self conscious

>whats your excuse
I don't get cheated on because I don't have a whore of a gf.
>>
>>27303236
Once again, you have nothing.
Try to do better, do some thinking.
It's sad. You should be doing better at the age you are.
Maybe that's the problem.

Seriously, I feel bad. Good luck, you need it
>>
>>27303225

she doesn't cheat because her options are currently limited.

as soon as a woman finds a better option, she will cheat. any woman will.
>>
>>27303249
ok

>>27303263
I cheat too stupid. Monogamy, go fuck yourself. I'm with her until she finds out I cheat or she cheats dummy. Mutual respect.
>>
>>27303262
>Once again, you have nothing
Once again your trolling really get better]
>Try to do better, do some thinking.
No? trolling is bad stop it
>It's sad. You should be doing better at the age you are.
You know nothing about me check mate
>Maybe that's the problem.
Na your the problem don't you have a bar or something to get kicked out of?
>Seriously, I feel bad. Good luck, you need it
Na son i don't need luck skill baby! get better at trolling.
>>
>>27303290
>I cheat too stupid
Oh the irony!
>Monogamy
Your not in a relationship you just want pussy that's cool call it anything you like haha.
>go fuck yourself
i just came like 10 times na
> I'm with her until she finds out I cheat or she cheats dummy. Mutual respect.
SUPER TROLL 20/20
>>
>>27303300
not trolling
you are boring
nothing wrong with masturbating
>>
>>27303337
>not trolling
Yea you are
>you are boring
you to get better at it
>nothing wrong with masturbating
I agree
>>
>>27303324
>everyone better than you is a troll

whats wrong with successfully conquering pussy? spoken like a true cuck. oops you can't be a cuck yet, baby
>>
>>27303357
the less i post the less interesting you are little man
>>
>>27303362
>whats wrong with successfully conquering pussy?
What the fuck? you sound like a faggot haha
>spoken like a true cuck
Cuck is a meme and a horrible one that been over used to the point where it lost all it's fucking meaning! don't try that please lol
>>
>>27303178
Lmao nigga you delusional
>>
>>27303290
>I cheat too stupid.

I bet you blame her for cheating, you faggot. How do know she isn't fucking dudes you don't know ?
>>
>>27303379
You two friend go on...
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
ex robot nice guy here, finally kind of made it

please rate my gf
>>
>>27303390
Im a fag for fucking women
ok

>>27303395
maybe she is. have no evidence to think so. I have backups. if she is game over for her
>>
>>27303391
>Lmao nigga you delusional
Not at all if they cheat that's on them nobody forced them to they choose it god dam faggot your retarded LOL.
>>
>>27294737
You shouldn't want to stop being a nice guy. You should treat people the first time you meet them well, after that all bets are off and treat them how they treat you.

If you're asking how you stop being categorized as a "nice guy" by girls on the other hand, you really can't. If you're not Chad you fall into two other categories: A nice guy and a nobody. Nice guys are essentially future beta providers, nobodies can fall into this as well. Nobodies are people who aren't good looking AND who refuse to interact with women if they expect nothing out of it.

If you're not Chad, you should expect nothing out of women. Women aren't funny, interesting, or really anything. There is no point in looking for a friendship with them. If you acknowledge that then you'll stop being a nice guy naturally, unless the problem is of course you're a beta who wants to fuck her but wind up getting friendzoned. In that case you need to examine if you even have a shot with the girl. If you never had a shot then you were friendzoned from the start. If you're Chad you always, always have a shot.
>>
>>27303415
Yea faggot try harder though
>>
>>27303433
I don't think you know what words mean
>fucking women = fag
Do you need help?
>>
>>27303430
It's amazing you all went with these memes and now are putting into use into society. Man kind had truly fallen and it's time for a purge really you people have fucked up bad and i hope for a major kill off of humans.
>>
>>27303403
mtf/10
>>
>>27296090
>op asks for help
>someone gives him advice
>"I hate people people that spew a bunch of meaningless bullshit because they want to feel like "good" people, seriously kill yourself"

This is why you're still a virgin
>>
>>27303379
Shrink him down and step on him!
>>
>>27303443
I don't think you know what cuck means
Na son you need some help bad. try going outside to faggot ass normie land you need it lol
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>27294737
some of us never do
>>
>>27303465
That sounds sexy...kinda got a boner from that one i'll be honest.
>>
>>27295545
Lmfao, topteir autist here
>>
>>27303455
Yea troll here
>>>/b/
>>
>>27303449
If you stopped to observe society you'd realize it is all true.
>>
File: 1419915628336.jpg (232 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1419915628336.jpg
232 KB, 720x960
>>27303478
Seems natural. Most nice guys get stepped on (and rightfully so) in the end anyway.
>>
>>27303468
You've dodged every attempt to be funny, or charming or witty and chose to replace those opportunities with autism ya stupid shit.

This is why women are repelled by you. Your whole argument is embarrassing, stop embarrassing yourself. Unless you're beating off to the shame because you're unfuckable
>>
File: centipedes.jpg (244 KB, 1280x1194) Image search: [Google]
centipedes.jpg
244 KB, 1280x1194
The centipede is a predator.
Be like the centipede.
>>
>>27303497
>confirmed society is a joke
And you people follow this for real? pfft fuck you can have it. Lack of illogical bullshit. man kind is down

/moving on you people are lost.
>>
>>27303504
>Laughing whores.jpg
First day on 4chan? nice meme
>>
>>27303430
>If you're not Chad, you should expect nothing out of women. Women aren't funny, interesting, or really anything. There is no point in looking for a friendship with them.

Your whole post is true, but especially this.

And I think the Chad/nice guy/nobody ranking system that women use is more useful than Chad/beta that people online obsess over.
>>
>>27303449
>It's amazing you all went with these memes and now are putting into use into society.

If he's wrong it should be easy to explain the error in his logic.

Broadly at least, it seems pretty solid to me. Along with this: >>27303220

Kindness isn't sexy to most women it would seem. This is my own observation of-course. Obviously most women don't want an abuser, but that a man is kind to others is rarely high on their list of desires.

If you look at fictional male characters designed to appeal to women kindness is not that common.

Dominance, wit, confidence, competence, and status take precedence.
>>
>>27303512
>Be like the centipede.

This is actually great advice, famo sempai.
>>
>>27294737
Stop being such a beta cuck and do what you want to do, not what you think other people want you to do.
>>
>>27303509
>You've dodged every attempt to be funny
And? not seeing the point here.>or charming or witty and chose to replace those opportunities with autism ya stupid shit
Son you got the worst case of autism please end it bro or get help LOL
>This is why women are repelled by you
...Neat way past the point of caring on this one.
>Your whole argument is embarrassing
Not at all my normie friend
>i'm embarrassing myself
I agree you should stop you lost before you even started!
>Unless you're beating off to the shame because you're unfuckable
Not even close 1.5 your losing ground here troll
>>
>>27294737
Fuck being the nice guy, i realised this a while ago, i always tried to approach girls "as a friend", being nice to them, talking to them about normal stuff, just like she was a male friend of yours.
All i got doing this was great friendships, but not a gf.
I observed that if you want to date a girl and want her to be your GF, you have to make them see it clearly from the begginning.
So fuck being nice, just start straight flirting the moment you realise you like her, doing all the nice guy stuff will just make you waste your time.
>>
>>27303566
aww shit fucked that up a tad bit -2 for me.
>>
>>27303545

The only way a woman wants a kind man is either:
a) she's a used up roastie past the Wall and doesn't want a guy constantly pointing out how ugly she is now
b) she found the Beast to her Beauty, and thinks by the power of her Beauty she has tamed the Beast into a more human like brute

Think Beauty and the Beast. King Kong and Fay Wray.

She doesn't want to find a mouse and pull a man out of him. She wants to find a Beast and tame him.

She wants to be the Black Widow to calm down the Hulk and prevent him from destroying the city.
>>
>>27303509
Got work can't play anymore see ya. Real talk i will not change for anybody i am who i am at least i'm honest about it instead of being a shitty person. Enjoy the filth you created.

I want no part of it your a bad person and i for one will not stoop to your levels of garbage for sex.

Later dipshit learn to be a better human because i got you beat by a long shot.
>>
when did this posts subject changed to women?
>>
There's two approaches that I see nowadays. Either you embrace the dark triad personality and fuck all of the stupid roasties that come along with it. Or you stay true to who you are, possibly suffer because of it for a while and eventually meet a quality girl that loves and accepts you for who you are.
>>
You all are brainless faggots. Women are not from another planet. They want pratically the same as you. Sex, someone to rely on, someone to spend time together, and that's it.
I wouldn't rely on a leech girl who doesn't work/study or does not put effort on the things she makes.
I wouldn't want to spend time with with a girl who is constantly demanding my attention, or with bad/superficial topics to talk about. I wouldn't want to have sex with a fat asian girl.
I want a pretty, smart, independent girl, with a strong character.
They think just like you.
The major difference is that they think more about the future, and about how other people see them. Who doesnt?
Would you want to be seen dating with a girl that looks like precious, even if she was the most perfect girl in all other aspects?

You don't need to be rude, nice, alpha, beta, etc.
You need to be good-looking, independent and smart.
>>
>>27303803

Men don't have a problem with nice guys. Women do.

The only people heartless enough to see being "nice" as a bad thing are women.

Women want a guy with that killer instinct. How is a "nice guy" supposed to take down a Wooly Mammoth?
>>
>>27303880
>Or you stay true to who you are, possibly suffer because of it for a while and eventually meet a quality girl that loves and accepts you for who you are.

You mean pay full price for a used car (a woman with dozens of past sexual partners) who finally "accepts" you for who you are (since she can't get any better).
>>
>>27303881
>Women are not from another planet. They want pratically the same as you.
>They think just like you.
>The major difference is that they think more about the future, and about how other people see them. Who doesnt?

Men and women have different brains.Male brains have 23 billion neurons, female brains have 19 billion neurons, 17% less. Male brains have 175 trillion synapses, female brains have 110 trillion synapses, 40% less.

They don't think alike, and they have completely different mating strategies, which are at odds with each other.

Both sexes try to mate with the best mate possible, but the "best mate possible" is different for both sexes.

And a woman's short-term sexual preference (bad boys) is at odds with her long-term security goals (beta provider).

Also, most women have a mind/body disconnect between what they think/say they are attracted to, and what their body is actually attracted to.

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2013/jul/05/what-do-women-want-extract
>How to explain the conflict between what the women claimed and what their genitals said?

>As they enrolled in the study, Chivers' subjects identified themselves as straight or lesbian. They were shown images of sex between men and women, women and women, men and men, and a pair of bonobos (a species of ape). The subjects, straight and lesbian, were turned on right away by all of it, including the copulating apes. While they watched, they also held a keypad on which they rated their own feelings of arousal. So Chivers had physiological and self-reported scores. They hardly matched at all. Chivers' objective numbers, tracking what's technically called vaginal pulse amplitude, soared no matter who was on screen and regardless of what they were doing, to each other, to themselves. The keypad contradicted the plethysmograph entirely.

Meanwhile, you can actually believe men when they say what they want. The amount of anti-slut defense and self-deception that women rely on is unfathomable.
>>
>>27304037
so, what we have to do to fuck?
>>
>>27304290

Nowadays you have to be an entertaining clown.
>>
shy and/or ugly guys think being nice will make a girl like them, it doesn't. you think handsome guys get rejected for being nice? no
>>
>>27304290
if you don't have money you have to be fun and confident.
>>
>>27294737
itt virgins giving advice to another virgins
Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.