[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this goodbye?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: V3tPD1T.jpg (136 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
V3tPD1T.jpg
136 KB, 1440x810
>go on uni retreat for volunteering
>meet quiet shy white girl easily 8/10 w/ long brunette hair.
>don't think of it much never really talk to her on trip.
>trip ends chad makes a group chat to stay in contact with all volunteers.
>continue volunteering, feels good to help others.
>girl starts coming with
> one time it's just me and her
> she drives me back since car is shit
> thank her and say that I'll treat her to lunch or something
>i follow up 3 weeks later cause i forgot
>go out to lunch have a great time, she doesn't really talk much cause she's too shy.
> go on follow up outing I make lunch and had a picnic on the beach.
>start playing truth or dare
>i ask if she's ever kissed a boy?
>she said no very ashamed and quiet, her face super red and legs crossed.
>lean in and kiss her on the lips
>been with her since?

>inb4 normie get out reee
I have no prior experience with girls whatsoever
tfw you took r9k advice and got a gf
Thanks guys I truly mean it, i think ill finally be able to leave this crevice after 5 years. Good luck guys I hope you all find something meaningful.
she reminds me of yukinon
>>
Good luck, unfortunately you can never really leave this place. You'll still come here because some part of your life will still be empty and unfulfilling.

It is then that I look upon your post and speak

>normie get out reeeeee
>>
>Meet a cute girl
>Think she's shy and reserved
>Hot chad appears
>She starts talking more and being all smiles
>Realize she was never shy, she just was scared of being friendly with a uggo male

I don't even have the strength to reeeee anymore
>>
>>27294665
How long have you been with her? Any more romantic greentexts? Please let me live vicariously through that green font anon
>>
>>27294855
I met her in November but we started going out in January, our relationship is moving at a snail's pace which i enjoy. My one fear is that as she becomes less shy and more outgoing she'll leave me to be with chad. When that day comes idk if i'll be ready? I think she's all that i have.
>>
You can leave the robot but the robot will never leave you.
Once you get deep enough and discover what she truly is, you'll be back here where you started.
You belong here.
>>
>>27294665
>>i ask if she's ever kissed a boy?
>>she said no very ashamed and quiet, her face super red and legs crossed.
>>lean in and kiss her on the lips
fucking alpha
>>
>>27294665
good luck, op

i wish you all the best
>>
>>27295029
very true
>>27295075
Thanks, man same to you.
>>
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE lT BREHS
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.