[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>backpacked the entire length of the Appalachian trail with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1410226434231.jpg (35 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
1410226434231.jpg
35 KB, 509x619
>backpacked the entire length of the Appalachian trail with a girl you were trying to bang
>ended up getting nothing by the end of the trip
>>
>>27294655
Nigga that's a dope achievement though.
>>
lol fukin cuck
>>
enjoy lyme disease and fucking die faggots
>>
>>27294655
How does one do that? How much money does it take?
>>
>>27294655

Would literally escape to the mountains with a qt and backpack this. Sounds amazing and I have all the supplies water filter and plenty of funds to do that then travel with the rainbow hippies this summer. I hope there's some fit 4chan girl that will do this with me. Otherwise ill hit the road alone and meet people along the way
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.