[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to disprove this. Protip:You can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: How life works.jpg (837 KB, 1439x1420) Image search: [Google]
How life works.jpg
837 KB, 1439x1420
You have 10 seconds to disprove this.

Protip:You can't
>>
>>27294207
If you pull out of a job you won't get a job back.
>>
what you put out is not what you get back

you have 10 seconds to disprove this

protip:you cant
>>
>>27294207
any beta orbiter can prove this wrong
>>
I give my 100% and rarely ever get called back for job interviews, have only slightly better than average career prospects and get used and cucked whenever I try to gf.
I'm pretty sure life has literally never given me back as much as I've put in.
>>
>>27294207
north korea you fucking troglo
>>
>>27294207
>put out cat food
>cat eats it
>cat shits it out somewhere
>bacteria eat it

I dunt think I get it back
>>
>>27294368

this was such a bad attempt at humor im filtering you
>>
>>27294207
by saying the same thing the people who say whats in op

Life is'nt fair
>>
>>27294207
Sometimes life just feels like fucking you over.
>>
>>27294207
i took out a shit of my ass this morning and smeared it on my dead mom's face but i don't remember eating shit
>>
File: auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (6 KB, 355x142) Image search: [Google]
auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg
6 KB, 355x142
>born rich
>don't put anything out
>get everything
ay lamadasoado
>>
>>27294207

I agree. Don't forget what you've learned, all you give is returned.
>>
>>27294437
basically what im saying is that when people bitch about not getting what they want oit of life, people will just automatically say; 'well you know.. life isnt fair'
>>
>>27294430
>can't disprove it
>y-you must be k-kidding
>>
>>27294207
why put anything out if all you get back is what you already gave to begin with? doesn't that make it sort of a meaningless exchange?

no, it's not that OP, it's more like without perpetual motion we die, for some reason. If we could hibernate or something I'd be doing that right now instead of this.

It's not about giving or getting, it's about keeping up the pretense that life means anything by creating artificial pressures and a sense of urgency to keep up the deluge of nonsense we're bombarded with -just because we exist-. It's about the exchange itself, not what constitutes it, which may as well be arbitrary.
>>
I cum in the shower drain and water comes out the faucet.
Checkmate
>>
>>27294571
or you dont get anything back at all because life is completely random like that
>>
>>27294207
I put out a fire once, have not been on fire since then. Not gonna get burned on scams like this again.
>>
Easy.

>fembots and how they act
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.