[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most natural suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1453174328381s.jpg (2 KB, 78x125) Image search: [Google]
1453174328381s.jpg
2 KB, 78x125
Hey /r9k/ it's over for me now, i want an nice natural suicide, because i don't wan't to miss that nice dmt experience.

So shooting a bullet is degenerate, because you brain get's destroyed.

I want my brain to slowly die, not immediately.

Any good suggestions?

I thought about helium, but is it really that good?
>>
Jump off a bridge.

Drown or something.

Set yourself on fire in a mall.
>>
>>27294241
>Set yourself on fire in a mall.

that's actually a nice idea, how long will the fire hurt if i put a whole galon of gasoline over myself?

I think i will suffocate quite quickly?
>>
Hang yourself. 20 minutes to death
>>
>>27294203

Become a wagecuck and work yourself to the point of heart attack.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/slavery-in-the-city-death-of-21-year-old-intern-moritz-erhardt-at-merrill-lynch-sparks-furore-over-8775917.html
>>
>>27294609
that's not even close to suicide, it's worse
>>
Starvation is the most "natural" route, imo
>>
>>27294651
shit never thought about that, will try, thank you.
>>
>>27294559
Not if you set some length on the rope. If you do, your neck will snap before you suffocate. Otherwise expect 20 minutes of suffocating, pissing and shitting yourself, puking (the puke doesn't pass the throat from obvious reasons) and feeling that your face is going to explode until you finally die.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.