[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"bro I was in the club last night right? And I saw [my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: its_for_you.jpg (148 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
its_for_you.jpg
148 KB, 768x1024
>"bro I was in the club last night right? And I saw [my oneitis] wasted as fuck bro it was crazy!"
>"she was making out with every black guy in the room, I had no idea she was like that ahaha"

I deserve this for thinking she was different
>also pic related is mfw
>>
File: 2015.jpg (1 KB, 71x75) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
1 KB, 71x75
>>27294183
>having a oneitis
>current year
>>
that's not how people talk
>>
>>27294236
I over exaggerated to amplify his douchey voice
>>
>>27294222
>Having a oneitis
>Any year
Fixed that for you

Why pine over one girl? Find one that looks pretty, then get to know her. If your personalities click, then go for it. If they don't, then it's on to the next one.
>>
>>27294183
Would it have made you feel better if she made out with every white guy in the room?
>>
>>27294451
Nah. The second part was verbatim what he said though. But I imagine in a club its hard to see so maybe everyone just looks black?
>>
>>27294419
It just hurts now
I'm not even one to obsess over a girl but damn I had no idea how out of the loop I was. I think that hurts more
>>
>>27294560
Having a oneitis for a guy is terrible. That goes against our very nature. We're supposed to just go around banging as many chicks as possible.

Conversely, having a oneitis makes sense for a chick. There's a reason they love Chad above all others. He's good looking, strong, probably smart, just the type of guy who'd make a perfect mate. So multiple chicks vying for one guy's attention and one guy banging multiple chicks is just nature
>>
>>27294844
Doesn't matter anyways lol no one will be getting with me anyways.
>>
>>27294844
>Having a oneitis for a guy is terrible. That goes against our very nature. We're supposed to just go around banging as many chicks as possible.
Not really. Offspring quantity (polygamy) vs quality (monogamy).
>>
>>27295160
I wish modern females could appreciate monogamy. I suppose they do, but only with the top 20%. That's the problem.
>>
>>27295160
It's all preference honestly. The guy you're replying to is right from an evolutionary standpoint perhaps, but as humans we have surpassed much of evolution's work in our society.

There's no cut and dry "boys do this, girls do that"
>Inb4 muh gender roles
>>
>>27295237
Not even the top 20 percent get exclusivity. A guy who can have any girl isn't going to lock himself up with only one.

If there is any monogamy, it's a facade.
>>
>>27295332
Why is mother nature such a bitch?
>Mother Nature
>As in, female
Nevermind. I figured it out.
>>
>>27295362
Kek
Maybe in my next life I'll either embrace cuckoldry or be born in a society that approves of monogamy.
At least I won't be alone like in this one.
>>
File: 1457977840455.jpg (29 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
1457977840455.jpg
29 KB, 480x472
>>27294183
here, have this gift
>>
>>27295868
This is a superior reaction image. Thanks anon.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.